3-D Beer Pong

VamPyroX

bloody phreak from hell
Reaction score
I just got back from a party. I played a few rounds of 3-D Beer Pong. I'm sure many of you are familiar with the way Beer Pong works. This time, it's stacked up so that there are 10 cups instead. You'll have 6 on the bottom. In the intersection of each 3 cups, there is one cup... which makes 3 on the 2nd layer. At that intersection is one cup on top. You must bounce the ball, not throw it. It must bounce once, no less or more. If it goes in any corner cup on the 1st or 2nd layer, the opponent has to drink all the cup(s) that starts from where you made it and on up. If you make any of the middle cups on the 1st layer, then you have to drink all 4 cups above it. Whew! I must have had 13 bottles of beer tonight!

Anyway, have any of you ever played a game like this before? It's a very interesting game and you should try it out! Heh! :beer:

258 sounds quite interesting, but I doubt I'd ever give that a try as I think I'm a bit too old for this sort of stuff, heh. ;)

WaterRats13 said:
258 sounds quite interesting, but I doubt I'd ever give that a try as I think I'm a bit too old for this sort of stuff, heh. ;)
You're never too old to play drinking games!

I didn't get fucked up. I guess it's because of the 10 cheese burgers and 3 hot dogs I had with it! Heh!

Damn! You must have been really hungry. Matt cooked me beef stew before I played the game...I guess it kinda absorbs by then.

Strawberry said:
Damn! You must have been really hungry. Matt cooked me beef stew before I played the game...I guess it kinda absorbs by then.
Yup, I had 5 cheeseburgers and a couple hot dogs. I then played a couple rounds of that game. Afterwards, I ate 5 more cheeseburgers and a hot dog. Whew!

VamPyroX said:
Yup, I had 5 cheeseburgers and a couple hot dogs. I then played a couple rounds of that game. Afterwards, I ate 5 more cheeseburgers and a hot dog. Whew!

Shit man, don't gain any more weigh! You've already lost some.

Sounds like fun game. I will host a party at my crib this weekend. :D

sounds like a fun game to play -- would definately get so drunk thats for sure!!!

Rules of 3-D Beer Pong:
  • Must bounce once.
  • Leave cups 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, & 6 after drinking out of them.
  • Must drink all required filled cups before throwing.
  • No cancel or challenge.
    (Some Beer Pong games use this. If only one cup remains and opponent makes it, you have a chance to stay in game if you make one of your opponent's cup.)
  • No looking in opponent's cup.
  • Each cup must be at least 1/3 full.
  • For every 6 cups filled, one must full.
  • If opponent lands a ball in an empty cup, you have a chance to choose a cup for opponent to drink.

The first picture shows how the cups must be stacked. It is recommended that the top cup is full.

The second picture shows the order of the cups and their drinking pattern. If you land in cup 1, the opponent must drink from cups 1, 7, & 10.
  • 1 = 1 + 7 + 10
  • 2 = 2 + 7 + 8 + 10
  • 3 = 3 + 7 + 9 + 10
  • 4 = 4 + 8 + 10
  • 5 = 5 + 8 + 9 + 10
  • 6 = 6 + 9 + 10
  • 7 = 7 + 10
  • 8 = 8 + 10
  • 9 = 9 + 10
  • 10 = 10
Yes, the empty cup rule also applies to these. Once you drink out of any of these cups 7 to 10; you may remove them; but 1 to 6 must stay on the table, empty or not.

Attachments

• 3d_beer_pong_a.jpg
    3d_beer_pong_a.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 12
  • 3d_beer_pong_b.jpg
    3d_beer_pong_b.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 11
Interesting...and you're right that no body's too old to try this drinking game...I guess I just am nervy about drinking and making a fool out of myself heheh! :lol:

WaterRats13 said:
Interesting...and you're right that no body's too old to try this drinking game...I guess I just am nervy about drinking and making a fool out of myself heheh! :lol:
Usually, it takes 1 bottle of beer to fill 3 cups to the 1/3 full amount. That means, 4 bottles. That's enough to not get drunk... just a game. Heh!

Back