23 Minutes In Hell

Shadow girl

Reaction score
Bill Wiese saw the searing flames of hell, felt total isolation, and experienced the putrid and rotting stench, deafening screams of agony, terrorizing demons, and finally, the strong hand of God lifting him out of the pit.
"Tell them I am coming very, very soon!"
Wiese’s visit to the devil’s lair lasted just twenty-three minutes, but he returned with vivid details etched in his memory. Since this life-changing ordeal, he has spent the last seven years studying the Scriptures to find answers and has listed more than 150 Bible verses referencing hell.

Everyone is curious about the afterlife, and now Wiese shares his insights to commonly asked questions such as:
* Is hell a literal burning place?
* Where is hell?
* Do you have a body in hell?
* Are there Degrees of punishment in hell?
* Are there children in hell?
* Can Demons torment people in hell?
* Can "good" people go to hell?

"Even if you don’t believe my story, I hope you will believe the Scriptures and avoid hell just the same."

This is the summery for this book

I have been Reading this book and it is a really interesting read. This guy went to Hell and was taken out by the Lord. It gives you the actual words of the Lord and tells that he is not the one that cast people into Hell its the devil that brings people to Hell. Hell is not for us it is for the devil and his angels and he does not want us to go there. Jesus is your savior and he will not let you go to Hell it is a promise that he will bring you to Heaven where we all belong.
After his experience he studied the Bible for 7 years to find scripture on Hell and has spoken and been a good inspiration to many people who didn't know.

I urge you all to watch this video. Even if you don't beleave just give it a chance and see what you think.

23 Minutes in HELL, by Bill Wiese, he explains the torments of what Hell is like

Now before you click that reply to flame please realize that I am not a fanatic who goes around constantly pretching and forcing my beliefs on anyone. I just felt compeled to come out and share this and not keep it all to myself.
After what this guy went through to give us this information and with the many people he has been a good influence on can you really see that as a bad thing?

Shadow girl,

The video is not captioned, first of all. Second, there are a number of Christians on this website that would agree with me in telling you that everything he says you need to and must be able to back up with the Bible. If he says anything about seeing the Lord, it's already false, according to what the Bible says and you need to investigate and read what the Bible says about "wolves in sheep clothing." Third, the signature under your name . . . asexual Christian . . . what's up with that? Did you have your genitals and sexual organs removed? That's what "asexual" means. The old term, which is in the Bible is the word eunuch.

Last edited:
Shadow girl,

The video is not captioned, first of all. Second, there are a number of Christians on this website that would agree with me in telling you that everything he says you need to and must be able to back up with the Bible. If he says anything about seeing the Lord, it's already false, according to what the Bible says and you need to investigate and read what the Bible says about "wolves in sheep clothing." Third, the signature under your name . . . asexual Christian . . . what's up with that? Did you have your genitals and sexual organs removed? That's what "asexual" means. The old term, which is in the Bible is a word that I can't think of and can't find it. It's not a hermit; all sex organs are cut off.

FYI, that word " asexual " means she/or he have no interest in havin' sex. They only interested in a relationship or datin' without havin' sex.

* Is hell a literal burning place? YES

* Where is hell? Underground

* Do you have a body in hell? I don't know.

* Are there Degrees of punishment in hell? Maybe.

* Are there children in hell? No.

* Can Demons torment people in hell? Yes.

* Can "good" people go to hell? No.

FYI, that word " asexual " means she/or he have no interest in havin' sex. They only interested in a relationship or datin' without havin' sex.

I stand corrected. Thanks, Maria!

*scratches head*

thats one weird post, and Im still trying to wrap my mind around just the thought of someone going to hell and back - literally. And FYI ===== Im christian and a churchgoer but I dont believe all the hooey out there with out further researching to their sources. Im cautious of wolves in sheep's clothing.

plus the video itself is too long for a quick view. 1hr23mins???? Sorry Im not ready for a sermon just now.....

Some problems with that story:

Anyone who goes to hell, goes there and stays. No one can "visit" hell.

A saved Christian never touches hell.

Wiese might have experienced "something" but it wasn't a real visit to hell. Those in hell don't get a second chance.

I agree on all points Reba. Hell, I may even run this by some theology doctorate students....... ;)

Well, I've read about a minister who got himself in a car crash. He was dead for 90 minutes because, he was in heaven durin' his " death " at crash scene. He, then met his family side ( ancestors/descendents ), friends and Jesus. He was singin' before returned to his body. He was still singin' in his " dead " body when he returned. One guy heard him singin' under the blanket nearby the crash scene when he came to help him. He hollered for paramedics and told them that this dead man was alive. It was a good story... a very inspirin' and true story. I don't want to tell you how the end is goin'. Lol

The book was written about that man and that book was called " 90 Minute in Heaven ". I love this book ! It even brought me some tears ( happy ) for this man to be alive. Of course, I still have this book. :)

Well, I've read about a minister who got himself in a car crash. He was dead for 90 minutes because, he was in heaven durin' his " death " at crash scene. He, then met his family side ( ancestors/descendents ), friends and Jesus. He was singin' before returned to his body. He was still singin' in his " dead " body when he returned. One guy heard him singin' under the blanket nearby the crash scene when he came to help him. He hollered for paramedics and told them that this dead man was alive. It was a good story... a very inspirin' and true story. I don't want to tell you how the end is goin'. Lol

The book was written about that man and that book was called " 90 Minute in Heaven ". I love this book ! It even brought me some tears ( happy ) for this man to be alive. Of course, I still have this book. :)

I read the same book, Maria. This man was a senior pastor of a fairly large congregation, I believe, in Taxes. Not sure location there, but he did, according to the EMT's, die; his line was straight. According to the book, he was told he was gone for 90 minutes, of which he saw his grandfather (in Heaven), talked with him, but never got past a certain point, which was to go right to the Throne. I still have to point to Scripture that says "No one has seen God at any time . . . "

Reba, even though this story may be correct, I think it's safe to err (can we actually err??) on the side of Sola Scripture.

Luke 16:19-31

"...If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

Ive never met a person that can honestly say they've seen the face of God. That alone is enough to make me want to go Heaven that much more. I mean most people wonder what God looks like. What if we get to heaven and find out that God is a she rather than a he? (OK that one is taken from Dogma - a really bad movie). You just dont know until you get there.

and BTW I thought Alex banned these types of threads while Im thinking about it... :S

A man who has been clinically dead for 90 minutes would suffer irrepairable brain damange, even if it were medically possible to restore respiratory and cardiac function.

BINGO.

When your out every minute the brain is without oxygen your survival rate drops 10% - and with CPR there is less than 1% chance that you come out in a normal state. 99% of the time you run a code the person may live but they're a vegetable when they are discharged from the hospital. Just because the medics got a save doesnt necessarily mean the person will be fine and dandy the next day.

I read the same book, Maria. This man was a senior pastor of a fairly large congregation, I believe, in Taxes. Not sure location there, but he did, according to the EMT's, die; his line was straight. According to the book, he was told he was gone for 90 minutes, of which he saw his grandfather (in Heaven), talked with him, but never got past a certain point, which was to go right to the Throne. I still have to point to Scripture that says "No one has seen God at any time . . . "

Reba, even though this story may be correct, I think it's safe to err (can we actually err??) on the side of Sola Scripture.

Cool ! I am glad you read the same book. :D

Back