2014 Holiday Photos

is this an area that filled with Christmas lights sponsored by firms etc.i went to one in Tacoma,we drove round it for an hour or so it was lovely..i not seen that in England but maybe somewhere I don't know of...

It's so crazy that Chicago, with their crazy weather, can still have great Christmas decorations.

California had one big storm and everyone was told to take Christmas decorations down.

The State says, if we have six more big storms like the one we just had, it will take care of the drought situation. Folsom lake went up 5 feet in just 24 hours. It's raining heavy here all day and suppose to rain all week.

It's so crazy that Chicago, with their crazy weather, can still have great Christmas decorations.

California had one big storm and everyone was told to take Christmas decorations down.

The State says, if we have six more big storms like the one we just had, it will take care of the drought situation. Folsom lake went up 5 feet in just 24 hours. It's raining heavy here all day and suppose to rain all week.

The weather isn't the only crazy thing going on around here. People have been flocking to Lincoln Park Zoo aplenty ever since I posted it on my G+ page a few weeks back. It gets crazy down there trying to get in and out safely. That, and the #151/#156 bus stops are full of people.

I am going to miss his pic for sure

Back