The Bible does not state that the world will end in 2012. It said Jesus is coming soon but not tell time.

Would it be helpful if I tell Russian/American government to calm down, no nuclear weapons, no war just to prove Mayan Calendar wrong. :lol:

And on December 13, 2012, then USA and Russia will bitching other each for wasting their times. :lol:

I don't believe any of this. It's rubbish (garbage)!!!!

i don't know if someone has already mentioned this or not, but the "end of the world in 2012" is a theory alot of non-denominational christians have come up with for years, so it's nothing new. they claim they can cite proof from the bible through various verses, but when you do a comparison of those verses, it really doesn't add up to anything. i could compare two verses in the bible and claim they say anything i want them to but it doesn't mean they say what i want them to say.

i don't know if someone has already mentioned this or not, but the "end of the world in 2012" is a theory alot of non-denominational christians have come up with for years, so it's nothing new. they claim they can cite proof from the bible through various verses, but when you do a comparison of those verses, it really doesn't add up to anything. i could compare two verses in the bible and claim they say anything i want them to but it doesn't mean they say what i want them to say.

the bible does say no one will know the hour. We will know by the signs presented.

the bible does say no one will know the hour. We will know by the signs presented.

that i agree with, but the bible does not give any information about how those signs will make themselves known. claiming that there will be signs to indicate the end of the world vs. "the end of the world will occur in 2012" are two completely different things.

I thought they claimed it was December 21st because that's the winter solstice.

I dont know, well, once it gets started its pretty obvious if you have read about it, but before it starts... i dont think so.

i've studied the bible extensively since i was 5 years old (for the past 33 years -- with a strong catholic upbringing), but i still don't believe there is any evidence to support the fact that the end of the world will take place in 2012. i think we're going to have to agree to disagree on this one. :)

i've studied the bible extensively since i was 5 years old (for the past 33 years -- with a strong catholic upbringing), but i still don't believe there is any evidence to support the fact that the end of the world will take place in 2012. i think we're going to have to agree to disagree on this one. :)

oi. no im not saying its going to be 2012. no way. I think its going to be long after that. sorry.

If I were you, I am not worried about the end of the world... All is I want to focus on my life, like my job and my social life, etc, for example... but it reminds me of a young woman who is fearing of dying. Interesting but sad... I am not fearing of dying... I have to accept that. Why should we worry about this?

Here I found the link - Biblehelp.org .

If I were you, I am not worried about the end of the world... All is I want to focus on my life, like my job and my social life, etc, for example... but it reminds me of a young woman who is fearing of dying. Interesting but sad... I am not fearing of dying... I have to accept that. Why should we worry about this?

Here I found the link - Biblehelp.org .

given how much in life there is to celebrate, why spend all of our time worrying about what could possibly go wrong? hmmm.

I just do not put up with any BS---The entire deal with it isn't based on the Mayan calender predicted the end of the world. The Mayans predicted their own fate almost in their countries. No one knows why but the Mayan civilization and history went missing, when the Spanish ships came toward shore of Mexico and South america, destroyed the civilizations of Aztec, Maya, Mexico, South America men and women. I don't think it will happen.

Just water that will destroy the whole world ? How about the fire ? I believe the world will be destroy by fire. Have you heard when people say " Global Warmin' ? " Why is that ? Could it be leadin' to fire in the near future that will destroy this earth ?
what? the whole world will not destory by fire.. Can you explain me that cities and peoples like the state of Germany, the state of Italy and the state of japan which were destoryed by the hands of their eneimes, not spooks. the whole world will be destory by people's hand, not by fire nor water.. ;)

given how much in life there is to celebrate, why spend all of our time worrying about what could possibly go wrong? hmmm.

True, again, I am not worried about the future, but I am worried about now, you know what I am saying?

I am just done listening the AOL radio while I am typing, (British Invasion) "The End of the World" by Herman's Hermits from the Greatest hits.
Here's AOL Radio's link : http:Online Radio - Free Internet Radio Stations - AOL Music

A lot of people think it is the day that E.T. And UFOs returns.

Been a lot of weird sitings.
"Twilight Zone theme song playing". :)

Back