the bible does say no one will know the hour. We will know by the signs presented.

You are right about the signs presented. It's like people will know when the spring comes by lookin' at the trees when the branches are startin' to blosom ( leaves, flowers ) - same idea. :)

I just do not put up with any BS---The entire deal with it isn't based on the Mayan calender predicted the end of the world. The Mayans predicted their own fate almost in their countries. No one knows why but the Mayan civilization and history went missing, when the Spanish ships came toward shore of Mexico and South america, destroyed the civilizations of Aztec, Maya, Mexico, South America men and women. I don't think it will happen.

what? the whole world will not destory by fire.. Can you explain me that cities and peoples like the state of Germany, the state of Italy and the state of japan which were destoryed by the hands of their eneimes, not spooks. the whole world will be destory by people's hand, not by fire nor water.. ;)

Well, no one knows what exact or how the fire destroy this earth. It could be either asteroid ( huge rock from the sky ) - OR - by nuclear bomb. I really can not say. :dunno:

Well, no one knows what exact or how the fire destroy this earth. It could be either asteroid ( huge rock from the sky ) - OR - by nuclear bomb. I really can not say. :dunno:

Yeah Maria, that's one of those - "I hope I am long gone from this planet when it does happen, things" - eh?

-charles

:hmm: what a joke! im sure we would be stay alive in 2012! don't be scare! Don't worry, because we loves in AD on 2012! :fingersx: LOLOL!

09/09/2009 at 9am, we may go down to the Mars and venus.

It was 2000. Then 6/6/06, now it is 2012. :roll:

I remember the scare of 2000 and the 666. People telling everyone to be prepared etc. Made it sound like the Earth will end on those days.

The doomsayers also say that the end is related to the sun being over the galactic equator on the winter solstice in 2012. Thing is, because the sun appears half a degree wide from Earth, it had already been over the galactic equator for a bunch of winter solstices, being the most centrally positioned in 1998. Now the precession of Earth's axis is shifting the sun's solstice position away from the galactic equator. Some part of the sun is over the galactic equator on the solstice from 1980-2016 and the world has not ended.

The earth will eventually die out, but it will be millions of years from now, not in 2012. We'll all be floatin' in the sky or burning in hell before that happens. Besides God promises us a new Earth that will be better than anything on this Earth.

Back