2011 AllDeaf National Meet

Status
Not open for further replies.
not much. I'm still waiting to hear from ADers who are interested in apartment plan.

:wave:. I'd be interested, but I have to get the transportation down first. How many days is the apt for? I wouldn't mind paying a bit extra for extra days or something. I'd like to stay in NY for at least 7-10 days.

:wave:. I'd be interested, but I have to get the transportation down first. How many days is the apt for? I wouldn't mind paying a bit extra for extra days or something. I'd like to stay in NY for at least 7-10 days.

transportation? what for? it's NYC... subway can take you pretty much everywhere.

transportation? what for? it's NYC... subway can take you pretty much everywhere.

To NYC I meant. I'm committed on spending for the flight but I haven't booked a flight yet. Most of my reservation is due to the GF's job situation and her not wanting to be left behind. Meh, I'll keep y'all posted as this develops.

To NYC I meant. I'm committed on spending for the flight but I haven't booked a flight yet. Most of my reservation is due to the GF's job situation and her not wanting to be left behind. Meh, I'll keep y'all posted as this develops.

just book it. never revolve your plan around a girl cuz it's always bound to a f***-up :)

and once you do, it will force her to revolve her plan around you :)

just book it. never revolve your plan around a girl cuz it's always bound to a f***-up :)

and once you do, it will force her to revolve her plan around you :)

:lol:. I was thinking along those lines too.

Count me in for the apt idea.

I have a suggestion: How about booking a conference hall at a good hotel where all can gather. Then arrange all who can come to book into the same hotel. That way, people can bring along a friend or partner as well. Have people send the money in for the costs of hotel room and towards conference hall. Everyone covers their own expenses for food and their travel expenses etc.

I did that with my daughter once when she participated in a poetry competition.

Everything was arranged, we just paid the costs for the two of us, and turned up at the venue!!

All costs would mete out as the same for everyone attending. Just need date, time, and venue and who to pay to.

I have a suggestion: How about booking a conference hall at a good hotel where all can gather. Then arrange all who can come to book into the same hotel. That way, people can bring along a friend or partner as well. Have people send the money in for the costs of hotel room and towards conference hall. Everyone covers their own expenses for food and their travel expenses etc.

I did that with my daughter once when she participated in a poetry competition.

Everything was arranged, we just paid the costs for the two of us, and turned up at the venue!!

All costs would mete out as the same for everyone attending. Just need date, time, and venue and who to pay to.

:ty: for suggestion

Update? If not enough people for apartment thing, I'll just sleep in my own studio instead of paying for a hotel room in the city. :P

2011 All Deaf Meet

I vote for New Jersey... I have a friend I can stay with, plus I used to live in Pa., and I could get a chance to visit friends & family.

New Jersey is called the Garden State, as in the summer, it truly is beautiful. I had lived there for close to twelve years, and I love going back "home" to visit.:wave:

"Be the change you want to see."

Last edited:
hope i am still available for those dates. i will wait and see the date gets closer.

GD if I have to drive my a** across the US of A to get to this thing. F' flying..I'll have to drive.

I'm driving from northern CA...so...anybody wanna hitch on for a small penny or two? (2007 Corolla S)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back