2010 Soccer World Cup!!

kashveera

Reaction score
Hey guys....

I know this is rather a long way off, but yes, the 2010 FIFA SOCCER WORLD CUP is comming to SOUTH AFRICA, yes, my country!!

So hope to see you guys in my wonderful country!!

Kashveera

I went to game once during World Cup here in USA. It was awesome but bore soccer to me. lol.

Soccer Rulz! HaHa...I spent this morning watching European soccer league rather than doing homework. That'd be so cool to go to South Africa one day.

Okay, guys!!

I probably would have thought that no one would have bettered 2006 Germany, but let me tell you, SA is gonna be the best of the best!!

Kashveera

Yeah, I would love go down there! About time for Afirca to host World Cup....myabe South Africa is sure better place to host instead other country around Africa?

I would guess South Africa sport people are more fans of rugby than foorball....their rugby are real good team as France and New Zealand.

Wish your country to be finest place to host World Cup!

Go USA!

Soccer Rulz! HaHa...I spent this morning watching European soccer league rather than doing homework. That'd be so cool to go to South Africa one day.

:applause: Me, too...watching Premier English League on FoxSport....fan of Manchester United team. Sometimes on Univision with South America League games whenever nothing good on tv. LOL

Italy is going to win again, because of young players are still alive, and gotta be hardcore in next world cup.

Prediction:

Germany vs Italy in World Cup Match Final [Fabio Cannavaro - 2 goals // Miroslav Klose - 1 goal] Result: 2-1

Let's BOO to Brazil :afro:

interesting this past summer I watched some soccer on t.v when I was eating my mexican sandwich ;) I forgot name of it but I usually go downtown and eat lunch but lately never go the time to do so i should try tomorrow but I found out too many fesitivals are happening this weekend i was like :ugh3: oh well I'll be happy to watch it on t.v when 2010 rolls by ;)

Italy is going to win again, because of young players are still alive, and gotta be hardcore in next world cup.

Prediction:

Germany vs Italy in World Cup Match Final [Fabio Cannavaro - 2 goals // Miroslav Klose - 1 goal] Result: 2-1

Let's BOO to Brazil :afro:

Nah, BOO to Germany and Italy!! Lets go USA, Mexico, and Brazil!!

U never go there, either

I Went here!
SUPERBOWL.jpg

raylewis-16x20-ravenswin-thumb.jpg

Yeah, I would love go down there! About time for Afirca to host World Cup....myabe South Africa is sure better place to host instead other country around Africa?

I would guess South Africa sport people are more fans of rugby than foorball....their rugby are real good team as France and New Zealand.

Wish your country to be finest place to host World Cup!

Go USA!

Guys, South Africa is a soccer-mad country, a cricket-mad country and a rugyby-mad country!!

We are so diverse, thats where out uniqunesss stems from, We are a rainbow nation, and yes, we can go down as the fastest develoing nation!!

We have the most incredible individuals in South Africa, and trust me, you are gonna have a blast if you come to SA!!

We are preparing the grandest manner for 2010...

So all those lovely folks...even if you don't like soccer, its the time where the world gets together to support their respective countries...

See you guys in 2010, in South Africa!!

Kashveera

I cant print it...Dont have a scanner. So how can i prove to you i was there!:dunno:

Back