2010: Camaro, Challenger or Mustang which wud u pick?

Which Detroit pony car would u have?

• 2010 Chevy Camaro

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • 2010 Ford Mustang

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • 2010 Dodge Challenger

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters
I pick
New%20Camaro%20Z28%20Hot%20Rod%203.jpg

No mention about Dodge Charger?

I'm considering Mustang, Charger, Challenger, and few other sport cars... probably Charger?! Didn't take a good look at Camaro's yet but it looks cool.

My friend's mother has a Charger and said it's awesome and powerful & smooth. hmm

Camaro - I'm a chevy guy . besides the front grill and midline crease looks sexy.

No mention about Dodge Charger?

I'm considering Mustang, Charger, Challenger, and few other sport cars... probably Charger?! Didn't take a good look at Camaro's yet but it looks cool.

My friend's mother has a Charger and said it's awesome and powerful & smooth. hmm

Charger would have been included but sad to say that its now a 4 DOOR sedan..... If Dodge did a Charger with Mazda RX8 style 4 doors (2 full front doors and 2 half doors hinged at back) I'd include that, but 4 full doors aint gonna cut it....

hmm... I posted 2010 camara picture and it disappeared? what happened?

never mind

im a ford/dodge guy i go for Challenger and Mustang.. but if i have to choose between them 2.. Challenger bec of more HP and more room for family to ride

The looks are all good but...

Ford: I was Ford poor for a few years. Ford waits till they have enough money to pay for a recall before they recall...like a giant Ponzii scheme. Besides... everyone owns a Mustang! If you dont own a Shelby or a GT...it's just a car.
Chevy: I walked into the Chevy dealer and the sales manager sized me up, looked down his nose at me and when I said hi he ignored me...I got in the car and these bubbles looked out at me like a coke bottle cluster and said:"I am retro and as functional as the original wire drive speedo" and I realized that they went too retro.
Dodge: I walked out of the Chevy dealer and paid cash for a black RT. My complaints are that the flashers dim with the dash and are electronic...not mechanical...if you do a gradual lane change and have Sirius 20 turned up too loud...you drive down the road with the flasher on. The bluetooth FOB's dont work as advertised...takes a triple click to do anything. The drivers seat doesn't move forward, you have to use the passenger side...which doesn't work. The antique old fool that sold me the car knew nothing about it...what a tard.

I pick a 2010 Camaro SS w/ a 6.2L V8 and auto tranny over a Mustang. The 6.2L V8 engine (Vette based) rated 400 HP and 410 Torque, get 25 mpg on highway, sounds BS? Believe the PCM will activate 4 bangers instead of 8 when the vehicle is on a cruise to make 25 mpg. I dont know more deep about the 6.2L engine. New to me.

whats a PCM?

anyway yeah if i was in it for one of these 3 cars (if i could afford it) id pick the camaro then take it to Lingenfelter and have it modded...
Performance wise Lingenfelter’s tuning package starts off with a supercharged version of the Camaro SS’s 6.2L LS3 V8 making a total of 550-hp, 570-hp or 650-hp. Lingenfelter is also offering a package with a twin-turbo LS7 7.0L production up to 800-hp.
fantastic!

whats a PCM?

anyway yeah if i was in it for one of these 3 cars (if i could afford it) id pick the camaro then take it to Lingenfelter and have it modded...
Performance wise Lingenfelter’s tuning package starts off with a supercharged version of the Camaro SS’s 6.2L LS3 V8 making a total of 550-hp, 570-hp or 650-hp. Lingenfelter is also offering a package with a twin-turbo LS7 7.0L production up to 800-hp.
fantastic!

It mean Pulse-code modulation and it is "computer" PCM added to cars after 1990's. You can't start engine without PCM for 90's or more cars.

PCM help fuel efficient, less emisson, and better drive (ABS, AWD, etc..)

whats a PCM?

fantastic!

Even better how about daring Lingenfelter to stuff in the Corvette ZR1's supercharged LS9 motor into the Camaro? That would make it the ultimate wicked ride ;)

Plus Chevy is selling Bumblebee edition Camaro's either a 1LT, 2LT, 1SS or 2SS...

http://www.autoblog.com/2009/07/22/2010-transformers-special-edition-chevy-camaro-unveiled/

tfcamarospecial_lead.jpg

whats a PCM?

fantastic!
PCM stands for Powertrain Control Module is using to control the engine/tranny, and emission system. The 400 HP motor is enough for me to drive a Camaro.

I just realized my prediction of Lingenfelter stuffing in the Corvette ZR-1's LS9 supercharged motor...unfortunately Hennessey (of the Dodge Viper fame) beat Lingenfelter to the punch and did the job...

Hennessey Performance Engineering (HPE) - Item Detail Page

Now that's one wicked Camaro lol. Now they gotta take it to the Nurburgring Nordschleife and beat the Viper SRT-10's lap time there.

I just realized my prediction of Lingenfelter stuffing in the Corvette ZR-1's LS9 supercharged motor...unfortunately Hennessey (of the Dodge Viper fame) beat Lingenfelter to the punch and did the job...

Hennessey Performance Engineering (HPE) - Item Detail Page

Now that's one wicked Camaro lol. Now they gotta take it to the Nurburgring Nordschleife and beat the Viper SRT-10's lap time there.
Really, I wish I bring a Vette over German soil, drive it on the famed The Ring track (refer to Nurburgring track).

Back