2007 Christmas Cards Exchange

Status
Not open for further replies.
YES, same here once and I repost it again after checking with her in pm. It said she has moved. :confused:

No i never move it's still same address and You shuld Kick P.O office's butt damn! P.O is worse pain in butt

Didn't you get ours yet? inculde the package for Logan ( your baby )? I couldn't send out the other "big" package cause we didn't have enough for shipping fee, so we will send that one out later.

You should have gotten the small package with the Christmas card in it.

I've noticed, some of you haven't got ours yet. hopefully soon.

Angel,
Few minutes ago, I got your package into my mailbox.. Which good news your parcel is arrived safely... Now your worry-free! :)
So Many Thanks for send me nice Christmas card and Thank you card plus baby blue teddy bear so cute! Will placed Logan's crib.
:ty:

Angel,
Few minutes ago, I got your package into my mailbox.. Which good news your parcel is arrived safely... Now your worry-free! :)
So Many Thanks for send me nice Christmas card and Thank you card plus baby blue teddy bear so cute! Will placed Logan's crib.
:ty:

:D , Very glad to hear that, you're very welcome GalaxyAngel, and the other package will be shipping later, sorry :hug:

We got your package yesterday Liebling, and love the gifts, will send out the Christmas cards of others that you required, Thank you so very much, I really like the cats on the wooden plate. cute :hug:

btw I'm trying to firgure out what the empty egg carton was for? :giggle:

Liebling, I got your package couples days but didn't go to post office which closed.. so Yesterday, I went over to see the post office and pick up your package...

Melts my heart.. so many thanks for Christmas card and gift for logan too.. Lovely other kinds of ornaments too.. Beautiful!

"btw I'm trying to firgure out what the empty egg carton was for? " that probably for ya to store your own eggs in public view, Angel .. heheheh ... kidding...

that probably for ya to store your own eggs in public view, Angel .. heheheh ... kidding...

Actually I found a little note inside that says " Please hit Northstar in the head for me".

:D

Still I havent got xmas card yet hope so not postal office lost them like last year :( ...:)

Some of you that I already got it but other dunno that I havent got it

GalaxyAngel was send me but someone who was lived downstair put said "MOVED" it returned to her and I wasnt happy with downstair send it back to postal office then returned to her grrr I was there and they put said MOVED hello! I was still there till I already moved out of my old home and moved in new home.

Still I havent got xmas card yet hope so not postal office lost them like last year :( ...:)

Some of you that I already got it but other dunno that I havent got it

GalaxyAngel was send me but someone who was lived downstair put said "MOVED" it returned to her and I wasnt happy with downstair send it back to postal office then returned to her grrr I was there and they put said MOVED hello! I was still there till I already moved out of my old home and moved in new home.

Maybe Northstar has intercepted your mail and hid it :giggle:

:scatter:

hahahah I already got xmas card from him lol but other ppl didnt got xmas cards from others :lol:

No I mean Northstar got other's mail that is for you lol

No I mean Northstar got other's mail that is for you lol

Ohhhh nahhh he would not cuz he is not live in here where I live lol he lived too wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy far away! so he cant get all that mail lol :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back