2006 AD Caucus Announcement

Have been busy getting ready for DeafNation Expo coming here to St. Louis, MO.

Will be getting the final information out to the lucky people who PM'd me first at the end of next week - those lucky members will get first crack at the luxurious rooms available...remember, I did say rooms were limited...

Am still taking private messages from people who are interested in coming - if you are still interested in coming and havent PMd me yet, please do so as soon as possible.

In early May, the information will become available online...here at AllDeaf.

Thanks!

OoOo *rubbing my hands* I can't wait, I'm too excite already :giggle:

*wagging my tail* err oppiSe I'm not DOG or CAT..

supposed be say... *wagging my butt* Yes, Indeed it's human!
:D~ exciting!

I am going to fly over st. Louis to north for that event. Wish u a good luck for ur 1st ad event in this city.

Moondancer,

Can you clarify what you said? If you are coming to the AD Caucus, you need to PM me.

Thanks!
DreamDeaf

****ANNOUNCEMENT****

The registration form is now complete!

Please send your email address to my private message box or to alldeafcaucus@yahoo.com and I will send you a copy asap!!!

Thanks!

WOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Soonerseth,

That would be considered an invasion of privacy. Most other conferences do not list those who will be coming - so you will have to wait and see who's there when you get here.

The best part is the surprise...

Smiles!

On Monday, May 8, 2006 the AllDeaf registration form will be posted here...along with the hotel reservation form if I get it in time.

Be on the outlook!!!

DreamDeaf said:
On Monday, May 8, 2006 the AllDeaf registration form will be posted here...along with the hotel reservation form if I get it in time.

Be on the outlook!!!
cant wait! :)

I have uploaded the AD Caucus form - please print and fill out the form and send to the address at the bottom of the form with payment as soon as possible.

As soon as I get the hotel reservation form, I will upload that also.

Thanks!
DreamDeaf

Attachments

• AD Caucus reg form.doc
    23.5 KB · Views: 22
Thanks DreamDeaf! Good thing they have printer at the public library. :giggle:

DreamDeaf said:
Soonerseth,

That would be considered an invasion of privacy. Most other conferences do not list those who will be coming - so you will have to wait and see who's there when you get here.

The best part is the surprise...

Smiles!

Will Tom Cruise be going there ? :whistle:

Nah, but its a bigger surprise...

I need to clarify something.

On the flyer, it lists three different combo prices.

If you mail in the registration form with a check BEFORE June 15, 2006 (postmarked June 15, 2006) it is ONLY $60.00. Yes, SIXTY DOLLARS.

If you mail in the registration form with a check AFTER June 15, 2006 and BEFORE July 6, 2006 (postmarked July 6, 2006) it is $70.00. SEVENTY DOLLARS.

If you do not make either deadline, you will be required to pay $80.00 at the door. EIGHTY DOLLARS.

Also, all registration forms sent in MUST HAVE A CHECK ENCLOSED. I have to pay the hotel for all expenses before the AD Caucus can go on - if I do not have the money to pay the hotel, I will be held liable for all expenses, which can go over $3,000.00, which I cannot afford and will not appreciate getting stuck with the bill.

Letting you all know.

Thanks.

Back