18-year-old plans to marry her long-lost father

I second that Caz...

Maybe he meant to say something else? One would only hope?

I second that Caz...

Maybe he meant to say something else? One would only hope?

think worked it out...southerners are hillbillies who have child marriages some inter bred but marriage with father is worse than can get hillbillies would not do that,I worked out nj is new jersey

think worked it out...southerners are hillbillies who have child marriages some inter bred but marriage with father is worse than can get hillbillies would not do that,I worked out nj is new jersey
Some Southerners are hillbillies. :D

Some Southerners are hillbillies. :D

When I went a to a private school in Boston I had a speech therapist who was a hillbilly . She told me she was the only person in her family to go to college and she was so proud of this. She was the best speech therapist I ever had. She came from the South .

And new jersey (a Northern State) made all this legal.

Still proud to be a southerner, where incest is illegal.

I guess I would much rather take Honey Boo Boo than the kids from Jersey Shore.

ROFL!!!!! These last few comments, I almost wet my pants. Oh crap....

I probably should go pee...

Don't tell anyone.

Biggest concern to me...

Ah, as bad as it already is--and sounds--if her father is cool with dating and procreating with his own daughter...what about their children together? Clearly they won't be off limits since their moral ideals are already eschewed.

Icky.

Wild animals leave their families and start their own families , they don't mate with their parents. Animals have more class than people do. Some shady dog breeders will force their dogs to bred with their family .

Please don't insult the animals.

Uhh... alot animals do mate with their offspring.

Look at many species. Google it. Dogs and cats will mate with their offspring.

A quick example...Lions: the only offspring is driven off is males by the leo of the pride. The daughters are mated with their dad.

And for your information it was a figure of speech. We are techically part of the animal kingdom anyhow. Take a chill pill. They are acting like animals.

Last edited:
And new jersey (a Northern State) made all this legal.

Still proud to be a southerner, where incest is illegal.

I guess I would much rather take Honey Boo Boo than the kids from Jersey Shore.

correction. NJ did not make incest legal. it's just that they didn't make it illegal because.... well I guess incest was just not as rampant as those hillbillies.

and the fact that the southern states had to make incest illegal is because everybody was doing it.

correction. NJ did not make incest legal. it's just that they didn't make it illegal because.... well I guess incest was just not as rampant as those hillbillies.

and the fact that the southern states had to make incest illegal is because everybody was doing it.

Sounds like wishful thinking there. NYC has the highest rate of incest in the entire world. And yes, incest was at one time illegal in New Jersey. But since the progressives (your camp) felt marriage was a right .... well ... there ya go!!! (its illegal in the South because it is icky ... )

>>Still a proud southerner<<

p.s. yes, its true, New York State has the highest incest rate, but its because of NYC. And NYC has the highest rate .... in .... the .... world!!!

Do you know what the definition of a virgin is in New Jersey?

A girl who can outrun her uncle.

What the whatting what???

His kid will also be his grandkids.

Humanity is a bottomless pit of crazy. This is the second time today I'm finding myself saying this.

Back