17 more days!!!!!!

wow u are soo excite~!

With a husband that handsome and with a great personality, I would be excited too! LOLOL!!!

WOOT!!! 8 more days left to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant wait to be with my HANDSOME SMILEY HUSBAND!!! :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2:

I am soooo exciting!!!!! I will not stop counting these days!!!!!!!!! :cuddle: :cuddle: :cuddle:

My handsome smiley husband will be gone to the field starting tomorrow to the 9th of December. The next day (Dec 10th) I will be with my HANDSOME SMILEY and tube steak! yay!
:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

WOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but baby, u need to be careful, we have 2 other gals here that like me and want me too, I not sure if I could handle all 3, :rofl: Sorry I had to say that and I know that shel90 and tweetybird just giving me complements, but can't a guy dream abt 3 women chasing him at once????

I better shut-up before my wife sends a frying pan at me!!! :iolol:

but baby, u need to be careful, we have 2 other gals here that like me and want me too, I not sure if I could handle all 3, :rofl: Sorry I had to say that and I know that shel90 and tweetybird just giving me complements, but can't a guy dream abt 3 women chasing him at once????

I better shut-up before my wife sends a frying pan at me!!! :iolol:

I dont blame u. It is an ego trip ..I wouldnt mind having other guys than my husband chasing after me. :D

BTW..what is a tube steak? Is it what I am thinking?:naughty:

I dont blame u. It is an ego trip ..I wouldnt mind having other guys than my husband chasing after me. :D

I was right! I just asked my husband. My husband is a horny dog too. Not surprised that he would know! LOL

I was right! I just asked my husband. My husband is a horny dog too. Not surprised that he would know! LOL

:rofl: That's even funnier that you had to asked your husband.

LOL...I have just ask my hubby that question too. He doesn't know that one but what he knows is tube snake. Is it meant to be 'tube snake' and not tube steak?
:lol:

LOL...I have just ask my hubby that question too. He doesn't know that one but what he knows is tube snake. Is it meant to be 'tube snake' and not tube steak?
:lol:

My husband said he knows of 50 different names so I am sure tube snake and tube steak are used. :D

WOOTT!!!! 5 more days left to go!!! It is getting CLOSER!!!:dance2: :dance2: :dance2:

I can't wait to JUMP on my husband and hurt his tube steak, LOL! :cuddle: :cuddle: :hyper: :kiss: :kiss:

I love you handsome smiley husband in the world!!! I cant wait to see you!!! I cant wait to run and kiss you!!!!!
:cuddle: :cuddle: :hyper: :kiss: :kiss:

P.S. TODAY, I will pick up my tickets and passorts! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hyper:

I am sorry if I havent post any bulletins since I've been very busy with friends whole the weekend...

Whoa of course you don't have to be sorry! We understand that you are busy busy busy to pack and get everything ready to go!

Not much longer!!! WHOO!

Be sure to post it when you arrive in Germany and let us know you got there safe and sound!

Have a safe trip if we don't hear from ya!!!

:thumb:

WOOTT!!!! 5 more days left to go!!! It is getting CLOSER!!!:dance2: :dance2: :dance2:

I can't wait to JUMP on my husband and hurt his tube steak, LOL! :cuddle: :cuddle: :hyper: :kiss: :kiss:

I love you handsome smiley husband in the world!!! I cant wait to see you!!! I cant wait to run and kiss you!!!!!
:cuddle: :cuddle: :hyper: :kiss: :kiss:

P.S. TODAY, I will pick up my tickets and passorts! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hyper:

I am sorry if I havent post any bulletins since I've been very busy with friends whole the weekend...

Hey BabyHornyBrat4

almost... 5 days left. i am excite for you. i hope you enjoy here. we will to meet in Person later, okay :hug:

Wow! I've never seen anyone so excited! DOn't forget to jump on your hubby when you see him at the airport. He'll say yeow!

I can't wait to meet you, your husband Handsome-Smiley & Sunshinelady this Sunday... :thumb:

Hopefully we both will and would be fun coming back to the states!!! We will get all our friends confused signing in both German and ASL:bowlol:

You have to teach me ASL bit more before I am able to sign ASL with Angel, Roadrunner, Cheri, DreamDeaf, RebelGirl, Peachylady and others this July... :giggle: I learn ASL from US solider and his korean wife at 20 years ago... Of course you will see us use German sign langague.

You have to teach me ASL bit more before I am able to sign ASL with Angel, Roadrunner, Cheri, DreamDeaf, RebelGirl, Peachylady and others this July... :giggle: I learn ASL from US solider and his korean wife at 20 years ago... Of course you will see us use German sign langague.

Go and grab him or his wife to teach you ASL before July lol :lol: hahahaha :lol:

Back