15,000th Post And So Long Alldeaf!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some forums I'm a active member on are doing just fine...

So I think it's just a calm before the storm....

AllDeaf will blast through the net like the Mongol hordes of old..but we smell better....and they will know us from the trail of our signs!!!

I've never seen a Kardashian post on my FB. :lol:
Did you see the dog dancing to music played by street musicians on facebook ? I tired to post it but I don't have an account. Someone send it to me on
an email, it's really funny!

I've seen some Kardashian stuff, but rarely. I just scroll past them. Thankfully that has gone down a lot. Right now it's election crap lol.

I remember about joined AD forum in 2005 and it was extremely blast in 2006 - it was one biggest year for AD forum, even many threads got locked up because of extreme drama.

The moderators were very busy to take care of threads and posts, even CI/HA section and religious section are two extremely dramatic and we got in fought over anything.

Of course, AD forum went downhill after many popular members left.

Maybe I don't understand but facebook just looks like people forwarding the same crap news clipping about the kardashians back and forth to each other.

I personally use Facebook just because I have family and in-laws abroad so it's useful to keep in contact with them.

That's it really :dunno2: I never see any Kardashian stuff, etc..

I've never seen any Kardashian posts either.

The only people on my fb friends list are family and close friends, none of us post any junk.

It's apparent I don't understand facebok :)
I had people wanting to be my friend and I only been on facebook for a few days , my daughter told me some people like
to see how many 'friends' they can get. I didn't get that at all , people don't know a thing about other people and they want to be
friends . I don't get facebook too!

The only "friends" I really keep up with on FB are my immediate family, church, and neighborhood/crime watch.

The only "friends" I really keep up with on FB are my immediate family, church, and neighborhood/crime watch.
That what I was doing too , I only 'friend' people that I knew which was my family and my friends I knew and talked to . I was really surprise people wanted to 'friend' a stranger on facebook . My daughter some people like to ' collect' friends . weird!

Some people used to friend others when games on FB were all the rage and you needed friends to sometimes get anywhere in the game. I did for a while but when the one game got absolutely ridiculous, deleted the game and de friended all but one who I added via the games that were not friends I knew from elsewhere (family, college/HS, my old riddling forums- we became close and I've met a few, and very old AOL friends).

Studies claim the average is about 150 friends- that's about right for me at least. I know who every single person is on that list though 'friends of friends' is trickier (reminds me there's one I need to drop). Some I put on 'restricted' so they see nothing that I post.

Frankly FB is better than myspace ever was. And I love my addon to further reduce massive clutter and change the color theme :D.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.. don't know what to say. I like changes, but then I don't like changes.
I tend to be loyal for better or for worse. I'd hate to see AD to close. never been on FB.

Some people used to friend others when games on FB were all the rage and you needed friends to sometimes get anywhere in the game. I did for a while but when the one game got absolutely ridiculous, deleted the game and de friended all but one who I added via the games that were not friends I knew from elsewhere (family, college/HS, my old riddling forums- we became close and I've met a few, and very old AOL friends).

Studies claim the average is about 150 friends- that's about right for me at least. I know who every single person is on that list though 'friends of friends' is trickier (reminds me there's one I need to drop). Some I put on 'restricted' so they see nothing that I post.

Frankly FB is better than myspace ever was. And I love my addon to further reduce massive clutter and change the color theme :D.

I don't feel so bad now with my mediocre - 80 friends :applause:

I could never understood this idea of collecting friends. call me old fashion but I like to have friends I know forward and backwards
past and future to heaven and hell and I know I can trust them and count on in case of disaster.
which one of these 80 or 100 will turn out to be complete assface if one of such FB or other account holders suddenly become i true need?
say, homeless? I know I won't end up under the bridge.

Fuzzy

Another reason why this is pointless thread since the OP came back.

If you're going to lurk... fine but to announce such thing like this thread becomes pointless fast. Just come by whenever you want to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back