12 Reasons why Gay marriage should not be allowed

Vance

Reaction score
Cross-posted at my blog.

Before you can jump over all on me, please... please read carefully. Here it is:

1. Homosexuality is not natural, much like eyeglasses, polyester, and birth control.

2. Heterosexual marriages are valid because they produce children. Infertile couples and old people can't legally get married because the world needs more children.

3. Obviously, gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.

4. Straight marriage will be less meaningful if Gay marriage is allowed, since Britney Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage was meaningful.

5. Heterosexual marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are property, blacks can't marry whites, and divorce is illegal.

6. Gay marriage should be decided by people, not the courts, because the majority-elected legislatures, not courts, have historically protected the rights of the minorities.

7. Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.

8. Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.

9. Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.

10. Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why single parents are forbidden to raise children.

11. Gay marriage will change the foundation of society. Heterosexual marriage has been around for a long time, and we could never adapt to new social norms because we haven't adapted to things like cars or longer life spans.

12. Civil unions, providing most of the same benefits as marriage with a different name are better, because a "separate but equal" institution is always constitutional. Separate schools for African-Americans worked just as well as separate marriages for gays and lesbians will.

If someone misunderstands what my post was trying to say... it is a satire.

yr lucky we didn't get on you LOL i could sense the scaracsm and i respect what u posted, but isn't this in the wrong section of the forum?

javapride said:
yr lucky we didn't get on you LOL i could sense the scaracsm and i respect what u posted, but isn't this in the wrong section of the forum?
Heh. That's why I posted to see if anyone can 'sense' or detect the sarcasm in my post or not.

Which forums? I am not sure... in "The Closet" or "Jokes and Funny Stories"? If I put it in Jokes and Funny Stories, people will know that it is just a "joke" or rather, satire. So I am not sure where to put in. Really, it is entirely up to you folks plus mods to put this topic to "right" forum. I am just a 'lurker' and I don't care where this topic will go.

JP, I am glad that you are able to detect the sarcasm in my topic ;) and you already know that I am not anti-human rights person like ... others.

I don't get it.

2. Heterosexual marriages are valid because they produce children. Infertile couples and old people can't legally get married because the world needs more children. Bible said suppose to marry someone again after spouse die. Sarah married Abraham, but she couldn't concieve, til later at old age, she gave birth to Isaac. Abraham would not divorce her if she was infertile.

3. Obviously, gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children. Nope, but children will get tease.

4. Straight marriage will be less meaningful if Gay marriage is allowed, since Britney Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage was meaningful. Yeah shame on Britney Spears. Straight marriage will always be meaningful.

5. Heterosexual marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are property, blacks can't marry whites, and divorce is illegal. blacks can't marry whites... because of all the evil things white people did to us in past and even present. But it is okay.

6. Gay marriage should be decided by people, not the courts, because the majority-elected legislatures, not courts, have historically protected the rights of the minorities. The Courts only have one person, a judge who decide for us... a judge is an ordinary person... he acts like he is God.

7. Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America. wrong, USA has many religion. But why bash Mormon who wish to perform Polygamy... so legalize Polygamy marriage.

8. Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall. I think gay people should get married. because God said we suppose to have sex after marriage.

9. Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract. ewww I hope not.

10. Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why single parents are forbidden to raise children. Yeah I didn't turn out right. Studies show that children have lower self esteem. My nephew is hurting because he wants to see his father...

12. Civil unions, providing most of the same benefits as marriage with a different name are better, because a "separate but equal" institution is always constitutional. Separate schools for African-Americans worked just as well as separate marriages for gays and lesbians will. There is still racism... Blacks still have hard time going to schools with white. My uncle said some Blacks still drop out of school.... because of racism... and you think gay marriage will solve the hate in USA, nope.

It should not be a joke... It is a sensitive issue, a lot of people will get hurt by this.

Last edited:
I get what you are trying to say with your peice, Magatsu. You make excellent points, also.

Thanks for a thought provoking thread. ;)

Magatsu said:
12. Civil unions, providing most of the same benefits as marriage with a different name are better, because a "separate but equal" institution is always constitutional. Separate schools for African-Americans worked just as well as separate marriages for gays and lesbians will.

Segregation only worked just for a period of time because diversity proved to be successful just as much as gay marriages will prove to work in today's time.

Oceanbreeze, sorry if I somehow confused you or someone else, this topic is not my piece. I got it from one of my friends via email. I asked her about who created this satire and she replied that she don't know who. I think I need to google to find out who made this satire so I can give credit where credit is due.

Even it is not my piece, thanks for compliment :)

Cookie Monster said:
Segregation only worked just for a period of time because diversity proved to be successful just as much as gay marriages will prove to work in today's time.
Indeed. I completely agree with you.

Sorry about triple post but here it is:

Magatsu said:
I think I need to google to find out who made this satire so I can give credit where credit is due.
I found it. The original author of this list: http://www.gatorgsa.org/gaymarriage.html

It is not my intention to claim this piece as my original work, I never did. Sorry about confusion! I will add the credit in my blog.

Magatsu said:
Oceanbreeze, sorry if I somehow confused you or someone else, this topic is not my piece. I got it from one of my friends via email. I asked her about who created this satire and she replied that she don't know who. I think I need to google to find out who made this satire so I can give credit where credit is due.

Even it is not my piece, thanks for compliment :)

I misspoke Magatsu. I didn't mean that you wrote the peice. I credited you as "author" for creating the thread. In any case, it doesn't matter who wrote it. What matter is what the peice is saying, and it's very good.

;)

I think this list you have showed are very tricky. I first think it is very anti but look down more... then understand what it try says.

I read after MAG's post link and it look like someone has put it there to show other someone like special to show up to say "This is black and white" or "This is cult unreligon".... many thing to say, you can name them.

I know you would think I misunderstands then that is fine.. not need to replies because it is different than I see/think.

God Blesses you all. :)

2. Heterosexual marriages are valid because they produce children. Infertile couples and old people can't legally get married because the world needs more children.

3. Obviously, gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.

5. Heterosexual marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are property, blacks can't marry whites, and divorce is illegal.

7. Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.

8. Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.

9. Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.

I see ravensteve found your blog. :lol: His English skills have improved remarkably, too. :mrgreen:

Miss*Pinocchio said:
I don't get it.

2. Heterosexual marriages are valid because they produce children. Infertile couples and old people can't legally get married because the world needs more children. Bible said suppose to marry someone again after spouse die. Sarah married Abraham, but she couldn't concieve, til later at old age, she gave birth to Isaac. Abraham would not divorce her if she was infertile.

3. Obviously, gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children. Nope, but children will get tease.

4. Straight marriage will be less meaningful if Gay marriage is allowed, since Britney Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage was meaningful. Yeah shame on Britney Spears. Straight marriage will always be meaningful.

5. Heterosexual marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are property, blacks can't marry whites, and divorce is illegal. blacks can't marry whites... because of all the evil things white people did to us in past and even present. But it is okay.

6. Gay marriage should be decided by people, not the courts, because the majority-elected legislatures, not courts, have historically protected the rights of the minorities. The Courts only have one person, a judge who decide for us... a judge is an ordinary person... he acts like he is God.

7. Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America. wrong, USA has many religion. But why bash Mormon who wish to perform Polygamy... so legalize Polygamy marriage.

8. Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall. I think gay people should get married. because God said we suppose to have sex after marriage.

9. Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract. ewww I hope not.

10. Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why single parents are forbidden to raise children. Yeah I didn't turn out right. Studies show that children have lower self esteem. My nephew is hurting because he wants to see his father...

12. Civil unions, providing most of the same benefits as marriage with a different name are better, because a "separate but equal" institution is always constitutional. Separate schools for African-Americans worked just as well as separate marriages for gays and lesbians will. There is still racism... Blacks still have hard time going to schools with white. My uncle said some Blacks still drop out of school.... because of racism... and you think gay marriage will solve the hate in USA, nope.

It should not be a joke... It is a sensitive issue, a lot of people will get hurt by this.
no offense, but blacks dropping out of school just because of racism seems like a pretty poor choice to do...if blacks don't like how they are being treated, then they should at least just ignore those fuckers and just move on with their own education and their own dreams instead of whining about being treated disrespectfully...they just gotta stand up for themselves instead of letting themselves being pushed around!

Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract

I think that already happen way before legalizing gay marriage.

and yes I do agree with this and indeed it a tricky enough to confuse some people or easy piss some before they read it twice.

Magatsu said:
Cross-posted at my blog.

Before you can jump over all on me, please... please read carefully. Here it is:

1. Homosexuality is not natural, much like eyeglasses, polyester, and birth control.

4. Straight marriage will be less meaningful if Gay marriage is allowed, since Britney Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage was meaningful.

6. Gay marriage should be decided by people, not the courts, because the majority-elected legislatures, not courts, have historically protected the rights of the minorities.

10. Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why single parents are forbidden to raise children.

11. Gay marriage will change the foundation of society. Heterosexual marriage has been around for a long time, and we could never adapt to new social norms because we haven't adapted to things like cars or longer life spans.

I can't answer this which I do nothing with their lives or life.. It is their happy and business whatever they want to....

Back