10 Most Dangerous Cities in the USA

Thank goodness neither the cities I lived in are among the 10 top.

:D

Im surprised they didn't list Los Angeles as one of the most dangerous cities. Los Angeles County now have about 12 million people!!:eek3:

Im surprised they didn't list Los Angeles as one of the most dangerous cities. Los Angeles County now have about 12 million people!!:eek3:

Oh please, go check out on LAPD website.

That top ten list doesn't surprise me much. Should be the same for you ppl.

East St. Louis is the worst area in their city, definitely... certianly not in the west area.

Detriot is definitely one of them, always been so.

I'm glad where I live isn't in the list.

Actually on that list, Los Angeles is in the top 20 most dangerous city. I will have to find the full list soon.

Morgan Quitno Press, in my opinion is very biased with their findings. If you notice on many of top twenty cities have larger black population.

Actually Los Angeles County has almost 10 million people as of 2005, not 12 million people. :)

Actually on that list, Los Angeles is in the top 20 most dangerous city. I will have to find the full list soon.

Morgan Quitno Press, in my opinion is very biased with their findings. If you notice on many of top twenty cities have larger black population.

That's wrong... LA isn't on list for most dangerous city.
City Crime Rankings by Population Group

You are right, PacMan. I apologise. I don't know why or where I thought LA was in the top 20, so it must be San Bernardino that I was thinking of.

http://wusatv9.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=53147 = from 1 to 371 = safest to dangerous.

Yea, San Bernardino isn't good place to live and some area are good as well.

Crime rate in LA and Chicago are much improving than in 10 yerars ago.

Yeah, the list does not always tell the story but I am really surprised Flint, Mich. made the list. I knew Detriot was a very dangerous city but I always thought Flint would be one of the better, good cities in Michigan. The rest of the list does not surprise me though.
Hubby is from Michigan, and he wasn't surprised at all about Flint. He expected it to be on the list.

Back