1 year anniversary for my...

Congrats!! :D :D :D

Congratulations 1 yr to non smoke :) glad that you can do make throught it

I m sorry about loss ur friend Kim

So good for all the people who love you that you toughed it out a full year and are going smoke-free for the rest of a much longer and healthier life.

thank you all.. for wonderful and beautiful said.. also support :)

but either that if you are smoker.. I encourage some of you that you can try to quit.. I know its not easy.. but give try! :)

Have great spring.. thanks again!

Huggs!

Congratulations!!! I know its not easy to quit but you've made it! i've quit 2 years this month too.. march 19th.

I'm very sorry about your friend, Kim. That has to be hard. :(

Wtg and wishing much strength and endurance to keep going for many more years to come! :thumb:

Sad to know your friend isn't around anymore, she's at a better place--so sorry for the loss of your friend.

~RR

I used to smoke before i met my wife that time and after meeting my wife and i quit in cold turkey for 23 yrs..... But I want to say "Congrats on your Smoke-free for one year" to you, MsGiglz. And keep it up good work!!!!! :thumb:

*blushed* thanks!!

YEP!! thats my goal.. all the way till i die.. no smoking..
:D

congrats ms gigz on your first year smoke-free year :thumb: otherwise than that..I'm sorry to hear about your friend.. :)

Congrats, Msgiz! I wish that my husband can quit but I dont want push him to quit.

Congrats on one-year of being smoke free! I have tried quitting on my own and usually by the third day Im so anxious for a cigarette I cant stand myself so I go out and buy another pack just to simmer down.

But ironically the moment I found out I was pregnant with my DD I quit. Then after she was born I had cravings again so I bought a pack and I was back at it.

I dont smoke in the house and I only smoke in the car if my DD isnt with me (a rarity).

Im sorry to hear of the passing of your friend, but rejoice because she is with the Lord and one day you will join her in skies. :)

Back