$1 Billion Dollars House!!!

hrmm....if i were that rich, I wouldn't want to build a house like that...come on...the environmental impact of that house?! And it's too ostentatious for me. I would just prefer to live in southern California, Boston, New York City, Austin, Texas, Europe, and a whole bunch of other properties in some places.

I would want to design my future house as an affordable environmentally friendly, sustainable house that meets or exceeds the gold LEED standard for buildings, and that everybody can use when building new houses. xD Actually, it would be awesome if there was some way to *cheaply* build or modify existing houses to make houses more environmental friendly that all builders and architects can use in their blueprint plans. xD

Plenty of that in Boulder.
http://www.cohomefinder.com/p/80302/650803.htm

Wow, he is probably selfish. I wonder that he has a lot of clutters in his tower! If he has a clutter problem, how they deal with his stuff if they don't get paid in case he dies.

Yes, I absolutely agreed with Shelia's comment.

Wow, he is probably selfish. I wonder that he has a lot of clutters in his tower! If he has a clutter problem, how they deal with his stuff if they don't get paid in case he dies.

Yes, I absolutely agreed with Shelia's comment.

Oh, I dunno. It depends on whether or not he allows shoes to be worn inside, lol.

interesting i never thought anyone can afford a bigger house like hugh heifer did :roll:I wonder if he still have the mansion in south calfiornia with his new 3 gfs? :)

No idea...but Northern parts of India is cold due to the high mountain country.

this building's located in Mumbai. I dunno if it's all-year around weather :dunno:

Pretty big place eh?

house.jpeg

capt.fd221d54b6fe0b410acfe661e08f7c31.jpeg

I really think that it is very ugly building. Maybe, someone would put some acids one of the metal frames. They will be waiting to let it crash...

this building's located in Mumbai. I dunno if it's all-year around weather :dunno:

It's all year around warm weather, I don't think heating is needed there. A/C is a must for sure!

oh high billion costs expensive! sound hear, I am surprised!

Back