¡Olé! Spain approves same-sex marriage bill

yeah, especially gay men, some of them ain't gonna be faithful...
cause on Oprah, 80% men most likely will cheat.

And I saw a gay man's profile on AOL, and
he said he has a partner, together for 15 years... but
he was looking for another man to join threesome with him...
cause the gay man and his partner tired of the bed position,
they both want to be bottom while the other man be on top of them.

and them adopting children, those children might as well stay in
the children shelter, cause what if a gay couples divorced, who
is the better daddy? Who who will have full custody or whatever?

Wow! WTG Spain! We heard it on the news yesterday, too.

How many countries right now allow gay marriages as an option? Note I didn't mention civil unions. ;)

CrazyWt and Miss P: I think you may benefit from qualified counseling if you have the need to come into positive threads and spoil it for everyone with opinions that everybody already knows about because you keep repeating the same thing. There may be something else that's driving this need that you can explore with an unbiased counselor. There's nothing wrong with having beliefs.

I am proud that my beliefs include full rights for gays and lesbians! :)

wow, it's wonderful new that Spain approve same sex-marriage. wow, I can't image that spanish government made it as legal because I know Spain is strict country with Roman Catholics.

Miss*Pinocchio said:
yeah, especially gay men, some of them ain't gonna be faithful...
cause on Oprah, 80% men most likely will cheat.

And I saw a gay man's profile on AOL, and
he said he has a partner, together for 15 years... but
he was looking for another man to join threesome with him...
cause the gay man and his partner tired of the bed position,
they both want to be bottom while the other man be on top of them.

and them adopting children, those children might as well stay in
the children shelter, cause what if a gay couples divorced, who
is the better daddy? Who who will have full custody or whatever?

Your comments makes no valid point. It's purely hypothetical.
I could say exactly the same thing about straight couples.
Some of them are not faithful as well.

Straight couples do invite others to have sex with them as well, and that is known as swingers. Never heard of it?

And concerning children, same decision can be weighted on which is a better parent, the mum or the dad. Who will have full custody or whatever?

Sorry, your points do not make any impression on me.

Liza said:
How many countries right now allow gay marriages as an option? Note I didn't mention civil unions. ;)

1) The Netherlands
2) Belgium
3) Canada
4) Massachusetts, USA
5) Spain

Only five countries/state permit gay marriages.

I genuinely hope that gay marriages will be recognised on a global scale because how two people lay down to love one and another has no bearing on marriage and child-rearing. It's tragic that religious zealots and governments feel the need to intervene when two wonderful fathers and mothers can do just as good or even better than a mother and father.

I just think men who poke their willy in the anus, need to go seek counseling,
that is so gross.

Miss*Pinocchio said:
that is so gross.

Off-topicing again, aren't we? This is about the marriage of same sex couples, not your opinions on the behaviour of any men. And I emphasize "any" men, which includes straight men who like to fuck their female partners in the anus. Oooh! What's more?... What about women who like to fingerfuck their male partners'? Or with dildos? You're oversimpfling everything, really...

Miss*Pinocchio said:
that is so gross.

MissP, as a fellow AD member, I must address that your desire for attention and your self-entitlement issues are annoying me. Your constant need to offtopic in other people's threads match the perfect criteria of a forum troll. You were given a chance to return back to this forum under another alias, yet, you choose to step on toes. Reciprocate your fellow members in an appropiate way and they will return the favour back twice-fold.

Cookie Monster said:
MissP, as a fellow AD member, I must address that your desire for attention and your self-entitlement issues are annoying me. Your constant need to offtopic in other people's threads match the perfect criteria of a forum troll. You were given a chance to return back to this forum under another alias, yet, you choose to step on toes. Reciprocate your fellow members in an appropiate way and they will return the favour back twice-fold.

Thank you Cookie Monster for saying this. :ty:

Gays asked for rights way before I was born...
You guys think that Gays got gay marriage because my opinion about gays?

The world doesn't evolve or revolved around me....

I defended the gay guy in the Christian chatroom,
saying that Jesus said love one another.
But I don't like the sin,

I did have some gay friends in the past.

I just try to understand why gay marriage though,
I don't understand love,

I thought you can love anybody,
but you can marry someone the opposite sex....

How can someone love me, when I am ugly and all....
I need love myself, I hurt...
cause when I saw a guy I really really like in Hawaii,
and I just wish I could love...
but I am too ugly.

How can a man love another man, when he can't have children with him?

And I have a female cousin who can't have children, she had many
miscarriage, but does she ever tell her husband that he can divorce
her cause she can't give him children?

Yeah I have real low self esteem, I think.

Just like my nephew, he will grow up to be a perfect handsome man, and
I hope he marry a perfect beautiful woman....
And if he decide to marry someone who is as ugly as me or is another man,
I will get mad, and tell him that he deserves to have a beautiful perfect woman and to have perfect family (beautiful children) and all.... I don't want him to settle for less.
And go out and get the best job, go out and get the best education,
best cars, and so on and so on...
Is this what the world is all about? Competition?

Miss*Pinocchio said:
And if he decide to marry someone who is as ugly as me or is another man,
I will get mad, and tell him that he deserves to have a beautiful perfect woman and to have perfect family (beautiful children) and all.... I don't want him to settle for less.
And go out and get the best job, go out and get the best education,
best cars, and so on and so on...
Is this what the world is all about? Competition?

So you are claiming that being gay and in love with another person of same sex means settling for less, as per your words?

You would rather see a person be very sad, knowing that he/she has to meet social expectations to marry a partner of an opposite sex, in order to procreate? Not all marriages are done with purposes to procreate. Some are done just for love itself, and also for thousands of federal rights endowed to them after marriages such as inheritance laws, next-of-kin laws, etc...

Are you saying that hospitals should not allow a same-sex partner stay at bedside of an ailing partner, just because he/she is not recognised as "next-of-kin" nor "family?"

kuifje75 said:
So you are claiming that being gay and in love with another person of same sex means settling for less, as per your words?

You would rather see a person be very sad, knowing that he/she has to meet social expectations to marry a partner of an opposite sex, in order to procreate? Not all marriages are done with purposes to procreate. Some are done just for love itself, and also for thousands of federal rights endowed to them after marriages such as inheritance laws, next-of-kin laws, etc...

Are you saying that hospitals should not allow a same-sex partner stay at bedside of an ailing partner, just because he/she is not recognised as "next-of-kin" nor "family?"

No I am saying I was in love with a Hawaii guy and I don't meet
total expectations to marry him, in order to procreate (I just look that word up, to find out what it means). Yeah I am sad and depressed cause
I am ugly, I got bad attitude, lonely and all.

That is why I do all of those crooked things and bad things, and said many stupid things... making people mad and pissed off, being goofy, cause I got bad self esteem.

If I look normal, I would act normal with positive attitude.

And Ellen Degenes, the comedian, why does she act that way?
She has pretty eyes, why does she look goofy and dance in the commercial?
When she can be like Oprah, if she just be a little bit more serious,
and be normal, and hold her head high, why she has to sit on a chair like that? And Rosie O'Donnell, why she doesn't be herself, why she
degraded herself in public.

Why do gay men act like they got low self esteem, act like geeks?

Why can't a partner stay at bedside of an ailing partner?
In hospital, I walk in one of my friends' room, and nobody asked
me if I am related to him.... That is stupid
that you can't stay at bedside with that person.
What kind of hospital rules is that, anyway?

Fine, I will act mature here, and act like Meg and Oceanbreeze who act normal here....
I'll act like a typical 34 years old woman, since that is what
everybody want me to be like that. Okay, no joking around from now on, I'll be serious and be boring and not be childlike. Deal?

Last edited:
Have you accompanied strangers to the emergency rooms? Most of the time they only allow family in. Friends are allowed to visit during "visiting hours" but family are allowed to stay at night past visiting hours. That is what I mean, if one cannot be recognised, then one cannot stay past the visiting hours?

kootchie she'll drain you let her go. considering the fact she has NO Understanding of our world all she does is berates us!

kuifje75 said:
Have you accompanied strangers to the emergency rooms? Most of the time they only allow family in. Friends are allowed to visit during "visiting hours" but family are allowed to stay at night past visiting hours. That is what I mean, if one cannot be recognised, then one cannot stay past the visiting hours?

umm, can I ask question, I know it sounds rude, but
why only hospital? seem like gay men keep saying that
"can't stay at night past visiting hours at hospital".
Is hospital the only place most gay men go?
Is it because of partner has HIV or something?

Miss Pinnoio, males do anal sex b/c it stimulates the prostrate...it does hurt like hell...and isn't for everyone, but neither is S&M, golden showers and stuff like that!

Back