Whitney Houston is Dead

People driving high just like driving drunk causes accidents. That is not destructive to you??

People wasting money on Marijuana instead of paying bills is not destructive to you??

It may not be as addictive as other drugs, but it is still addictive.

Having sex while driving causes accidents, so do we ban sex?
Enforce the laws. If one gets pulled over and found to be high on something, let them deal with it.

it's already worst by criminalizing marijuana. it has already cost us tons of billions of dollars and senseless deaths from drug war on our turfs.

Many celebrities take powerful medications just to relax and they take enough to kill probably 3 of me. And then many of them die from overdose in the end.

But this is a fact - you cannot overdose on marijuana. it's just not possible even if you tried. By criminalizing marijuana, people resort to pharmaceutical drugs that are very dangerous and addictive.

It still does not stop people from using other drugs or overdosing on other drugs. Marijuana would not cut it for her. Like you said many celebrities take powerful drugs to relax and take enough to kill 3 of you. So how would legalization prevented Whitney Houston's death?? She surely did not die of Marijuana overdose.

It still does not stop people from using other drugs or overdosing on other drugs. Marijuana would not cut it for her. Like you said many celebrities take powerful drugs to relax and take enough to kill 3 of you. So how would legalization prevented Whitney Houston's death?? She surely did not die of Marijuana overdose.

Right, because there is no such thing as marijuana overdose.

I don't have nor am I going to look it up but I doubt very much that the medical marijuana situation in California is doing as well as some people think.....

Having sex while driving causes accidents, so do we ban sex?
Enforce the laws. If one gets pulled over and found to be high on something, let them deal with it.

You claimed that I was incorrect. It is destructive and it is addictive. Which in turn I showed you it is.

You grasping straws now.

Babies and small children die from it as well, from consuming marijuana that are left out in their reach.

we can simply look back and see what's going on here. if they're all dying from pharmaceutical drugs... why aren't we banning it then?

People driving high just like driving drunk causes accidents. That is not destructive to you??
so why not ban alcohol then?

People wasting money on Marijuana instead of paying bills is not destructive to you??
same for gambling, alcohol, smoking, etc. Addiction kills.

it is not addictive but it is addictive. therefore aliens? :dizzy:

Exactly.

we can simply look back and see what's going on here. if they're all dying from pharmaceutical drugs... why aren't we banning it then?

Because they are not following the directions of how to take the medication and taking more than what they should.. etc.

Improper use of medication is causes several death a year just like alcohol causes death every year. Legal or not if you do not use it right it will in event cause death. just like improper use of anything. Which is why medication have all sorts of warning labels. Just like anything else does.

I happen to live in a city with a very high rate of pot smokers. I can assure you that most of them are regular citizens with good jobs and good homes and they do pay their bills.

There are many people who do not abuse drugs or alcohol that don't pay their bills either.

According to Psychology Today, only 9% of pot smokers develop any addiction and this addiction has been proven to be psychological, not physical. Most doctors do agree that it's not an addictive drug.

About children and babies...leave anything out that they shouldn't be touching, there are consequences. If on this basis that marijuana should remain illegal because they pose potential harm to babies, might as well criminalize every single product, including household cleaners, gasoline, paint, cosmetics, the list goes on.

Where do you get your information from? I'm curious.

I don't have nor am I going to look it up but I doubt very much that the medical marijuana situation in California is doing as well as some people think.....
I think it has to do with what some people mean by "doing well." :giggle:

People magazine reports says Whitney's body release from coroner and send to her native New Jersey funeral home

Whitney Houston Funeral Set for New Jersey Birthplace: Report
Whitney Houston Death: Newark, New Jersey, Funeral : People.com

we have press conf on singer Whitney at 2:30pm central ,east and western between times CBS news says

Whitney's funeral is pending

Last edited:
Back