Whitney Houston is Dead

Believe what you will, but it happens all the time. Fake workmens comp. Fake auto accidents. It can go on for months or years before a doctor or pharmacy figures it out. Also doctors have had their triplicate RX pads stolen. Another big problem was nurses stealing the doctors RX pad or calling in an RX for a patient and picking it up themself. I probably did one or two BIG arrests a year. It happens!!,

Believe what you will, but it happens all the time. Fake workmens comp. Fake auto accidents. It can go on for months or years before a doctor or pharmacy figures it out. Also doctors have had their triplicate RX pads stolen. Another big problem was nurses stealing the doctors RX pad or calling in an RX for a patient and picking it up themself. I probably did one or two BIG arrests a year. It happens!!,

I think this is where the benefit of faxing prescriptions come in. A lot of people have their prescriptions faxed to their local pharmacies here.

I think this is where the benefit of faxing prescriptions come in. A lot of people have their prescriptions faxed to their local pharmacies here.

or online.

my doctor simply put up "online prescription" and then pharmacist can see it. this is also part of Obamacare.

Around here, if you are prescribed a Schedule III prescription painkiller - you never touch the Rx the doctor writes out yourself. The doctor will call it in at the pharmacy themselves and when you arrive to pick it up, you have to show ID that you are in fact who you say you are.

One doctor around here I know of requires that you come back for a complete check up before he will refill your prescriptions. The others will let you get up to two refills before you have to go get another checkup. Needless to say those who abuse these pain meds know which doctor to avoid and which doctor will allow you to have up to two refills before getting a check up.

One doctor around here got caught intentionally over prescribing Schedule III pain medications to his patients. Two of those patients died from OD, he was caught, lost his license and is currently serving a life sentence in prison right now.

I've taken prescription pain meds before and I never felt addicted to them. In fact, they performed only about as well as Tylenol does. I took a Hydrocodone, didn't really affect me that much. Either I have a natural high tolerance for substances or the chemical make up of these just doesn't affect me the way it affects other people.

However I will say that Valium and Morphine can make you think that 300lb paramedic is doing cartwheels in the back of the ambulance. :shock:

Because I am the one who picks up the prescriptions for both my mother and MIL I made a request to both their doctors and to the pharmacy. The doctor's will send in the scripts online, I pick them up and about 30 minutes after I pick them up, the pharmacy calls either mother or MIL to verify that the prescriptions got home and to them. 3 years and no troubles. MIL does get something (not sure what) that is one that could be sold on the streets.

Whether drugs were a primary or secondary cause in her death, I have little doubt they played a part. Such a sad waste. It's unfortunate that so many people that make it big and who seem to have every advantage need to make themselves feel "good" with drugs.

I heard that is is not always about trying to made themselves feel "good" , it more to do with trying to cope with the pressure from the public . Whitney said in an interview she felt like the public was eating at her flesh .

Exclusives story update

Whitney Houston mourned at Grammys Awards
BBC News - Whitney Houston mourned at Grammys Awards

Whitney Houston 'Was Found In Bath'
Whitney Houston: Body Found In Bath, Coroner Waits For Toxicology Reports | Showbiz News | Sky News

No 'signs of trauma,' but few other details on Whitney Houston's death
No 'signs of trauma,' but few other details on Whitney Houston's death - CNN.com

Coroner: Autopsy on Whitney Houston completed
Coroner: Autopsy on Whitney Houston completed - CBS News

Whitney Houston never forgot New Jersey roots
Whitney Houston never forgot New Jersey roots - CBS News

Whitney Houston's Body Was Found in the Bathtub
Whitney Houston Cause of Death Unknown, Coroner's Office Says : People.com

we will kept this story update

Because I am the one who picks up the prescriptions for both my mother and MIL I made a request to both their doctors and to the pharmacy. The doctor's will send in the scripts online, I pick them up and about 30 minutes after I pick them up, the pharmacy calls either mother or MIL to verify that the prescriptions got home and to them. 3 years and no troubles. MIL does get something (not sure what) that is one that could be sold on the streets.

It depends what state you live in. CA has some of the toughest laws. A triplicate prescription can only be processed with the actual hard copy/original rx. They wont process through the system until we have the triplicate with the DA control # on it, that has to be log in the system before the prescription can be filled. All other prescriptions can be faxed or called in.

Rumour has it that she was taking Xanax, and that it caused her to fall asleep and slide under the water in her bathtub.

I just heard on the new today that she may had drowned in the bathtub. I read the polices are not giving out a lot of info as they do not feel comfortable about it. This is so tragic, she was such a gifted and beautiful woman and she was very generous in sharing it with the world. She will be missed . RIP

or online.

my doctor simply put up "online prescription" and then pharmacist can see it. this is also part of Obamacare.

My doctor been doing that long before Obamacare. The ENT Dr. I go to want people to have their photo taken for their file so no one can steal their ID to get free medical care.

Yes, however, it's the addictions themselves that's the issue, alcohol and other drugs bring them out in some people.

Do you treat an alcoholic by illegalizing alcohol or by treating him for addiction?

Another way to look at it is this: many people have serious addictions to food. As a result, some develop serious health issues, and even death resulting from those health problems. Do we illegalize food? No, we treat the addiction itself.

Really? I mean really?? You are comparing food that is required to survive to illegal drugs?

:shock: Foods are essential to live to illegal drugs or alcolhol that impairs your judgement and not.

Really? I mean really?? You are comparing food that is required to survive to illegal drugs?

:shock: Foods are essential to live to illegal drugs or alcolhol that impairs your judgement and not.

In regards to addiction, yes. And incidentally, many legal drugs pose just as much if not more of a danger than some illegal substances. For example, morphine, a legal drug is far more addictive and will make you far more impaired than say, marijuana.

Abuse of substances is abuse of substances, no matter if they are legal or not. Addiction is addiction, no matter if what the person is addicted to is legal or not. It's the addiction itself, not the actual substance that poses the greatest problem.

I just heard on the new today that she may had drowned in the bathtub. I read the polices are not giving out a lot of info as they do not feel comfortable about it. This is so tragic, she was such a gifted and beautiful woman and she was very generous in sharing it with the world. She will be missed . RIP
This am, her family were told she had a little water in her lungs and believed she died before slipped into tub. Just another rumor.

Back