What is Your Pet Peeve?

G

Gemtun

Guys, I thought I would create a thread for you all to list your pet peeves and do your ranting over these here.

What is your top three pet peeves and why?

I will go first.

My top three peeves are:

Judgemental people ...need to say more? They just want to make me SCREAM!'

People who are always late....why were clocks invented for?

Fake friends ...they take up my time and energy. I can smell a phony person a mile away and have no tolerance for them - I am often amazed at how much space they take up on planet yet remain meaningless.

Soonersseth said:
slow people

In what aspect?

I assume driving? Dont you hate it when someone is driving in fast lane at 45 when it should be 65 MPH?

my peeves and its MORE than just 3 Meg! :lol:

hypocrites
slow drivers
liars
backstabbers
ppl who are so ANNOYING

theres more im sure :lol:

People who do not signal when they turn while driving

Animal abuse, not respecting creatures great and small with dignity.

the PETA

Fly Free said:
my peeves and its MORE than just 3 Meg! :lol:

hypocrites
slow drivers
liars
backstabbers
ppl who are so ANNOYING

theres more im sure :lol:

:werd: But, let me also add....

DRAMA QUEENS! Oh, sweet jesus! People who love the drama just pluck my last nerve! :lol:

:shock: u RIGHT Ocean! i forgot to add the drama queens too! :lol: glad u mentioned drama queens too!!!!!

my top 3 pet peeves are :

people who judge too quick.

Underestimated by people

Being ignored while I was speaking (most common among hearing people especially those who were my family... the example would be... i would talk to my dad about something and he was looking straight at me like he was listening.. then someone else wanted his attention and my dad was very quick to pay attention to other person without warning and causing me to pause and waiting patiently for dad to pay attention back to me. GRRRRRR that happens too often)

1. Judge people too quickly

2. Fake friends- pretending to be your friend when they really aren't....

3. Always think they're right or knows it all....

My peeves are:

1.) People who lie, and cannot tell the truth even if it is bad or good. Truth is always the good way of being honest within yourself and with others. :)

2.) Fake Friends I agree with ^Angel^ and Meg. :hug:

3.) Child Abusers and Animal Abusers; I have no patient with those who do it.

4.) Backstabbers

Number one pet peeve: Not practice what they preach/Hypocrites - these people made me want to screammm

Backstabbers/Rumormongers - they need to stop existing on this earth.

When a man hurts/oppresses a woman - I dislike these kind of men. Give me an sledgehammer and turn your head away then let me do the job :)

I have some more pet peeves to share but I rather do what meg asked in this topic.

My 3 pet peeves:

1) When hearing people start talking to me I'd tell them that I can't hear and could you repeat what you just said? I only get... "Oh... never mind" *nervous smile* That :pissed: me off.

2) People who comes into my office talking to my officemates while covering their mouth so I wouldn't read their lips. If they wanna talk in private, do it some where else for crissakes. :squint:

3) Two faces. :evil:

Meg said:
In what aspect?

I assume driving? Dont you hate it when someone is driving in fast lane at 45 when it should be 65 MPH?

yes drivers or people walking in front of me and take up the whole hall way or isle.

Hmm, number one pet peeve is how women are portrayed as a piece of meat on tv, magazines, and everywhere and they actually like being slutty and dumb because they think men are attracted to that. :fly2:

Tv and media is getting worse, portraying sexually offensive stuff, esp when children can see it plain as day! :pissed:

Back