What hobbies you have?

Teppo

Reaction score
I'm making jewelry and oilpaintings. I've also got FIA:s motorsport ID whisch is still valid, but have nothing to do with racing anymore.
Something not so lonely have to have, but have no ideas.
That's why I like to know what hobbies you have?

Wirelessly posted

I enjoy learning ASL and Spanish, kickboxing, learning new cultural dances such as Mexican tradtional dance and others. I enjoy cooking Mexican dinner in my free time.

Learning/using ASL, Gaming (RPG, CCG, console, computer, ask for examples), medieval reenactor (MSR, SCA), reading....soo many others

I love doing crossword puzzles and it keep my mind sharp and healthy. I learned that from my mom when she was doing the hard part in the New York puzzles from the newspapers for years before she got Alzheimer's disease. I love to go powwow dancing in many powwow event (there are few of deaf natives coming into the powwow so we had fun talking in ASL and watching the dancers perform their powwow tradition). Just love to play games on the computer like chicken that roll different color eggs into other color eggs. Also I like to play around with Fishville on facebook. :lol: I like to read anything I could get my hand on like newspapers or books if I have time. :cool2:

Is drinking coffee a hobby? o.O

I don't know if that will keep you busy and occupy with your time. While you are drinking coffee, do you have time to visit your friends or other groups like deaf event? Maybe that would be a hobby being with deaf people or friends while drinking coffee. :naughty:

drinking coffee at starbucks coffee with friends at deaf event once a month every month 3rd friday... I'm probably going this friday but I will see how I feel.. but on other hand I'm a computer geek does that count? :P

Hobbies? Let's see...I like to knit as a stress reliever. I also do chalk pastel sketches and watercolors. Enjoy reading and learning new things. Guess that will about cover it.

I love Scrabble and playing Solitaire, fish & Cocktiels and Plants.....Garage Sales, finding good bargains and meeting new people...(most are really nice!). Also enjoy decorating and re-decorating, keeping up with the news.

Right now I am enjoying playing games online and into photography ( I am slow learner on how to make good picture with my new camera and now want to spend more $$$ on lens to take picture of moon and stars). I have list of stuffs I want to do in near future. But right now I am making a plan for wedding shower and I am having much fun.

I find Gold.

Motorcycles596.jpg

Motorcycles577.jpg

Geocaching... wanted to start rockhounding.. but my health isn't up to it. Nature photography but using black and white 35mm film is expensive these days.... and I do not have a good digital camera. Maybe I will spurge one of these days and pick it up again. Love a good book and have a hard time putting them away. I did some doll making this winter... trying out new recipes when I have the energy and time. Pencil sketching and used to work with oils. And mostly spending lots and lots of time with my daughter!

Reading is my absolute favorite thing, but I often can't do it if I'm having an off day....which is often lately.

I love the world of books!

:beer:

Beer drinking. Alternately, I enjoy reading, and outdoor photography.

Oh and is AD a hobby? :dunno:

Back