What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will do my best to not bring it up again. I was just trying to find a place where I can calm down a little. It always works here and so I will have to find something else. A therapist takes having money and the I have problems talking with the pastor or elders of the church due to not being able to hear and they are too lazy to deal with writing notes.

I did not mean to offend anyone and will do my best to not bring it up again. :ty:

It is hard to find someone qualified to talk to about these kinds of issues because so many of them are so clueless about deafness. There are so many deaf people whose needs arent being met due to this issue. It is a shame.

Like I mentioned earlier, if I have offended anyone or anything - I apologize.

I will just try to keep things to myself as much as possible. Part of my problem, I think, is still in my adjusting to having lost my hearing. I think I am doing well, but then when I have people who don't understand what I am saying it just makes me feel that I am not talking clearly and I have lost that much more with the hearing loss. I do know that sometimes words I say are not being pronounced correctly anymore and I am having problems putting words in the proper order in sentences a lot.

I will join in with the fun and stuff and keep my problems to myself.

Thats right, the woman does all the work. I'm the MAN.

I think there should be a switch and let the man do some of the work at times!! They shouldn't all be lazy. We women work hard at everything.

Wait a minute - I'm not thinking straight - most times men are working.......

I think there should be a switch and let the man do some of the work at times!! They shouldn't all be lazy. We women work hard at everything.

Wait a minute - I'm not thinking straight - most times men are working.......

But their jobs are fun while women's jobs at home is boring! :lol:

But their jobs are fun while women's jobs at home is boring! :lol:

Boring??? I love housework!! I must not be normal.:giggle: I see housework as a way to burn plenty of calories and such, then when hubby complains about how tired he is from working at manufacturing ice cream all day and that I need to be attentive, I can explain how hard I also worked and he shouldn't expect the easy route. :giggle:

Boring??? I love housework!! I must not be normal.:giggle: I see housework as a way to burn plenty of calories and such, then when hubby complains about how tired he is from working at manufacturing ice cream all day and that I need to be attentive, I can explain how hard I also worked and he shouldn't expect the easy route. :giggle:

Really, I guess I like work that keeps my mind stimulated. I couldnt be a housewife. I tried it once and I got too restless. Just me...

Really, I guess I like work that keeps my mind stimulated. I couldnt be a housewife. I tried it once and I got too restless. Just me...

That's where my OCD really kicks in. I have to have everything just right and sometimes getting it that way is very tough. :giggle:

My kids and hubby like to move things just in a way that drives me nuts, but I know what they're up to. I got hubby back by sewing the front of his undershorts closed and did the same to son. Daughter I just sewed the leg seams closed on a few of hers.:giggle:

I can never do office jobs...

I get too bored with my ADD. I like the manual labour.

Me niether...that's one of the many reasons why I chose teaching..it stimulates my mind and always on the move. :)

I am thinking about where we should go on our trip... somewhere hot... somewhere not... somewhere toursity? So much to think about!

That's where my OCD really kicks in. I have to have everything just right and sometimes getting it that way is very tough. :giggle:

My kids and hubby like to move things just in a way that drives me nuts, but I know what they're up to. I got hubby back by sewing the front of his undershorts closed and did the same to son. Daughter I just sewed the leg seams closed on a few of hers.:giggle:

I am a perfectionist so I love it when I am all alone at home and set it up the way I want it. That is when I really can relax. :)

I am thinking about where we should go on our trip... somewhere hot... somewhere not... somewhere toursity? So much to think about!

Come to California:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back