What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great idea, vintage and contemporary go fabulously together. I'm a vintage shopper too. Fun looking for just the right piece.

I'm slacking off the yard work! Oopsie. I went to the vintage store and found a table I want, I came home to measure the height I wanted and going back in a few. In the meantime while poor hubby is slaving away outside I did a quick recovering project on a stool given to us.

ImageUploadedByAllDeaf1430077381.926400.jpg

So I bought the table! It's about 5 inches shorter than I hoped for but I didn't want to pass this up. Sorry for the "shadow" in the glass I think that's me or my camera. ImageUploadedByAllDeaf1430083684.623682.jpg

So I bought the table! It's about 5 inches shorter than I hoped for but I didn't want to pass this up. Sorry for the "shadow" in the glass I think that's me or my camera. View attachment 22199

Oh, I like that table, so unique. Are the clockworks in it, I don't see the hands, or maybe it isn't a clock?

I think that image is a ghost living inside the table. :hmm:

Oh, I like that table, so unique. Are the clockworks in it, I don't see the hands, or maybe it isn't a clock?

I think that image is a ghost living inside the table. :hmm:

The hands and mechanism are not there. Hubby said he'd put one in if I want him too. Maybe if I can find some antique ones.

My random Thoughts for the night...if you dont have anything nice to say don't say it at all, whats the point of it when its just going to cause a huge mess, just walk away and let it be without causing anymore drama to it.

Thinking of the weekend already! ha...When it gets warmer and nicer out, I lose motivation to work.

Thinking of heading to the stores and get Cat Nip and some Brass cleaner and a potted Catcus plant...Have a lot of Brass that needs cleaning. Was somewhat popular in the 80's (brass)...along with ceramic planters. But since we've a Cat, all live plants are outside. I do have a sneaky, hard-headed Cat!...Don't think she'll try to dig into a Catcus plant tho'.

Thinking of heading to the stores and get Cat Nip and some Brass cleaner and a potted Catcus plant...Have a lot of Brass that needs cleaning. Was somewhat popular in the 80's (brass)...along with ceramic planters. But since we've a Cat, all live plants are outside. I do have a sneaky, hard-headed Cat!...Don't think she'll try to dig into a Catcus plant tho'.

Before I finished reading your post, and only read so far:

Thinking of heading to the stores and get Cat Nip and some Brass cleaner and a potted Catcus plant

... I was thinking "what the heck is RR going to do to the cat? Get it high, then clean him/her (while it doesn't care because it's high :lol: ) so it's brassy looking, and then decorate the cactus plant with the cat?" :D

Thinking about the safety of my daughter. Lord Jesus, please take away my road rage and absolute hatred for other drivers on the road. And their stupidity...

Before I finished reading your post, and only read so far:

... I was thinking "what the heck is RR going to do to the cat? Get it high, then clean him/her (while it doesn't care because it's high :lol: ) so it's brassy looking, and then decorate the cactus plant with the cat?" :D

:lol:...you've a vivid imagination!...

I'm not enjoying life. I'm losing money because I'm not organized.
Start organizing a little bit each day, one area at a time so you can see progress. It can be a physical area (like a closet) or a topical area (like taxes).

I hope you can enjoy life. The weather is improving for people to ride bikes,and the school year is nearing end, so maybe your business will pick up.

I've always been stubborn about getting a partner.

Are there any organizations that can help you set up your business to run more efficiently? Voc Rehab, Small Business Bureau, etc? Just someone/someplace that can give you guidance.

I've always been stubborn about getting a partner.

I am not sure who you're talking to ,but IF it's me I was not telling you get a partner . I was suggesting hiring some to help you get with your bookkeeping etc so you can become more organized . Every business person I know that works for their self has an accounting help them out at least 3 times a year or as needed. Some time it's hard to see what you're doing wrong and an extra sets of eyes helps a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back