What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Missing some friends. But my little girl's 8 today! So hopefully can find some fun stuff to do this weekend.

I thinking to working to lots of reduce to better normal. :) I am working to fix on alots adjust. I am happy hear. I glad of better normal :)

:hug: It's hard to see someone you love that have dementia. You know they are there in your presence but they're not really there, mentally. My grandmother has dementia and she just recently moved in to live with my mother. So, I try to drive there to help my mother out when I can. My grandmother can remember some stuff and when it comes to me, she is able to remember me but not when she gets to see her other granddaughter (my cousin). Some days, it's good but some days, it gets really bad. Hang in there, girl. If you wouldn't mind, I'd like to pray for you too.

Have no problem with prayer at all.

Most days it seems like my brothers could care less about how much I have to deal with regarding my mother. She lives with me and even when I lived within 15 miles of my oldest brother, he still never came to see our mother or offer me any help at all. I know the dementia has progressed more since we left Missouri, but if I email either of my brothers, they ignore me. I can email both my uncles, who are mom's brothers and one of them will VP me and we will chat for an hour or so. The other one of her brothers I have to stop emailing as he is forgetting who I am. I didn't realize his alzheimer's was so far progressed as it is.

Wirelessly posted

KristinaB said:
I thinking about the unfairness of dementia and the issues for the family caring for the one with dementia.

I know how it effects the family. All you can do is be there for them. Heart breaking when they don't recognize you. My best friend lost her 95 year old grandma two days ago who had dementia.

Wirelessly posted

I thougt you didn't like fish?

There are some certain fishes I don't like to eat but in general, I do like to eat fishes. As you know, tuna is the #1 on the list that I definitely refuse to eat (gags) lol

It's funny because back then I looked at sushi like it was a gross thing to eat but it wasn't until not too long ago that a friend coaxed me to eat it on a dare lol. Now I love to eat it!

Have no problem with prayer at all.

Most days it seems like my brothers could care less about how much I have to deal with regarding my mother. She lives with me and even when I lived within 15 miles of my oldest brother, he still never came to see our mother or offer me any help at all. I know the dementia has progressed more since we left Missouri, but if I email either of my brothers, they ignore me. I can email both my uncles, who are mom's brothers and one of them will VP me and we will chat for an hour or so. The other one of her brothers I have to stop emailing as he is forgetting who I am. I didn't realize his alzheimer's was so far progressed as it is.

Prayers sent. It's frustrating when you feel like you're doing it all alone and all the emotions comes down. Please remember to give yourself some time to take a rest when you need to, that is if you are able to.

Today, I am thinking of a great friend that while I have never physically met her, I have heard that she got a package I sent to her. In it was something I was willing to give to show how much she has been a great help and support to me over the years.

Wirelessly posted

Jolie77 said:
Wirelessly posted

I thougt you didn't like fish?

There are some certain fishes I don't like to eat but in general, I do like to eat fishes. As you know, tuna is the #1 on the list that I definitely refuse to eat (gags) lol

It's funny because back then I looked at sushi like it was a gross thing to eat but it wasn't until not too long ago that a friend coaxed me to eat it on a dare lol. Now I love to eat it!

Next, you will attempt tuna LOL jk

I hate all fish. My poor hubby can't even eat it when he is around me because of the look on my face and me plugging my nose from the smell. :):)

Today, I am thinking of a great friend that while I have never physically met her, I have heard that she got a package I sent to her. In it was something I was willing to give to show how much she has been a great help and support to me over the years.[/QUOTE

:ty:

I need a kitchen renovation to get the right cabinets for them! Thanks thanks thanks thanks!

:hug:

Wirelessly posted

I need a break from socialization

thinking how my son was shocked at me how I could not to play zombie video game. Truefully, I do not know how to play with the remote video game. :ugh3:

Wirelessly posted

Slowly regaining back to social online

Clueless people.

Did a search on Amazon for "Products for Deaf" and found this:

First Alert SC07CN Battery Operated Combination Smoke/Carbon Monoxide Alarm with Voice Location

:roll:

I sent them an email asking why this showed up. Didn't bother to tell them why I'm asking. Let's see if they can figure it out.

I'm thinking how busy it will be for the next 2 weeks. There's a trip to Cincinnati for the kids follow ups, Girls Mason Dixon Tournament (A 3 day event) at KSD - I'm part of the Parents Teacher Assoc doing the baked goods sales, MD Staff, and the homecoming week afterwards. I'm gonna fall out when it is all done, lol

Thinking of a lot of things
My daughter lives with her mom and is having trouble at school including teasing and a teacher who won't work with the parent and may also be derogatory towards my daughter.

Missing some people, although I'm not so social, so meh.

Work is really busy; might be sent on a trip to Amsterdam in a month or two, but I'm so integral to other projects, I may not get to go. So I'm trying to get a few maintenances pushed through to increase my chances.

Going to my daughters party tomorrow, and think she'll enjoy it a lot. She's never had a birthday party before. Just wish her mom's boyfriend wasn't going to be there.

Thinking about inaugural speech coming up. I should get more into politics and pay attention to what people campaign on and then what really happens and why. I have no idea if my state and government officials are doing things in my best interests or not. :/

it case of sad sorry arse no move...i thinking it time for bed night all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back