Weird Foods

Whatever we all say

Y'know, after reading all of these posts here, it seems that a lot of people share a common taste in so-called "weird tastes" in eating habits.

So how can we even consider our eating habits as unique? I'd bet my ass that out of many people in the world, about 5,000 share the same exact taste that you do in gourmet snackery. So... are we just bragging our "weird" eating habits in vain in this thread? Hmm....

Last edited:
Lately, I have eaten some more weird food.

I have eaten snail soup, soup with liver, eaten chicken gizzards and hearts, etc... These are considered as normal Vietnamese food. My bf thinks its funny that I think these food are not normal. Oh well. Also, I have eaten like quail soup, oxtail meat, durian, durian flavoured rice, etc... I am starting to embrace Vietnamese cuisine, but I still cannot stand fishy flavours of shrimp paste and fish sauce though!

DeafDot said:
Y'know, after reading all of these posts here, it seems that a lot of people share a common taste in so-called "weird tastes" in eating habits.

Here's one most ADers haven't heard of. When I was in the Navy and stationed in London, I saw 'spotted dick' on the menu. That is NOT a misprint. It's a cake with heavy syrup. Liebling may have heard of it. I know that Wal-mart doesn't sell it. :naughty:

fries with cheese and gravy (normal?),
That's called poutine in Canada
and eating cold pizzas
Cold pizza is one of my favorite things to eat! My mom thinks it's nasty but I have loved it ever since I was in elementary school!
love to eat escargots
I tried escargots when I was in Canada.....YUM!!!!! They are GOOD!

my son likes to dip his tortilla chips in milk (don't ask me why).

I like mac n cheese with mushroom soup mixed with tuna.
toasted bread with peanut butter.

I tried alligator meat (canjun), snake, deer, frog, duck, rabbit, squid, octopus, and buffalo.

All of them tastes diff...it's good though.

Oceanbreeze said:
I don't know if this has been said yet, but I like ketchup on scrambled eggs.

u arent the only one Oceangurl! :lol: i tried it once and did NOT like it one bit! yech haha

Deaflibrarian said:
Granny Smith apples, cored and sliced, spread with canned vanilla frosting.

THAT is something ive NOT heard of! uhmm i oughta try it!

as for me -- i LOVE eating fruits dipped in chocolate! theyre HEAVEN! Froggie pahh tried and she loves it too! ;) particularly the strawberries! OMG theyre to die for! :thumb:

Evidently Fear is a factor for you all!
Nobody eats the Fear Factor style, so therefore NONE of you is weird enough!

Of course, I have fear in eating these Fear Factor dinners! LOL

DHB

ravensteve1961 said:
A cheese steak sandwich but i dipped it gravy.

It's not a weird food in Utah. It is called French Dip in the West, and I have to say, eeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwww!

Here's a weird food combo that I heard of recently:

veggies with whipped cream and cocoa. :eek:

:whispers: Credit Malfoyish for coming up with that one!

:rofl:

Tousi said:
What's a ruminant?

Ruminant means- Any of various hoofed, even-toed, usually horned mammals of the suborder Ruminantia, such as cattle, sheep, goats, deer, and giraffes, characteristically having a stomach divided into four compartments and chewing a cud consisting of regurgitated, partially digested food.

illustrator said:
I have only eat Elk and black shark. :yum:

I never eat elk and black shark. I wont eat those. Yucky!!!!!!!!!!!! I did eat some deers but I don't like to eat it because those taste so terrible. I don't know why and depend on me if i like or not.

Try the latest Harry Potter jelly bean candies. Enjoy flavors like booger, vomit, sardines, fart, earthworm, dirt, spagetti, and many more odd candy flavorings.

Richard

Oceanbreeze said:
Here's a weird food combo that I heard of recently:

veggies with whipped cream and cocoa. :eek:

:whispers: Credit Malfoyish for coming up with that one!

:rofl:

Oh I gotta try that. :mrgreen:

I am ketchup fever!!! i love pour ketchup on chips , veggies like pour ketchup on corn on the cob , lima beans , mashed potatoes, etc... woohoo!!!!

i gotta to try granny smith with vanilla frosting on it like someone posted here!! damn sound more SWEET SWEET!! hehe . .more hyper! haha

TOF

also ,i love to mix ketchup with mayo as pinkish .. for french fries to dipping !!!

i used to eating banana and mayo on sandwich together!! .. yummy

*thinking more more.. ehehe*.. i will bring it up again if i think else! haha

You remind me of my oldest son who LOVES ketchup, and if we ran out of ketchup, he'll not eat anything.... :giggle:

Back