Weird Foods

Originally posted by Teekie

French fries dipped in vanilla or chooclate ice cream (i know, :crazy: I've had people telling me :barf: :lol:)

Teekie -- thats not crazy!!!! i used to eat FF dipped in chocolate milkshake LOL

Originally posted by ~Heather~
lol...I dont know if its weird...I like having buttered toast, sprinkle some sugar and cinnamon on it... I dont really eat weird food, grosses me out. LOL Psst, Im picky eater...eh

nope Heather -- thats not weird either -- i would make that on occasions too LOL when i feel like having me a cinnamon toast LOL

i dont eat red meat myself -- i stick with poultry and veggies/fruits type diet

when i was 7 i had pickle relish and jelly sandwich for lunch yah i know that sounded gross at the time it sounded intresting to me :-X hahaha

Originally posted by javapride
when i was 7 i had pickle relish and jelly sandwich for lunch yah i know that sounded gross at the time it sounded intresting to me :-X hahaha

:barf: that shit is NASTY Desi!!!!!

I would like to use black pepper and honey mustard to blend with ketchup and use that "Sauce" to dip with french fries!

I wud dip my fries french in mayo didn't bother me lol but it had been a while I did that cuz if I did that in front of family they wud go :ugh: so I had to eat it on my own :laugh2: I was so clever cuz I can't eat what I like in front of them cuz they wud say where is my FOOD? sheesh :roll:

Originally posted by funnybebe78
I wud dip my fries french in mayo didn't bother me lol but it had been a while I did that cuz if I did that in front of family they wud go :ugh: so I had to eat it on my own :laugh2: I was so clever cuz I can't eat what I like in front of them cuz they wud say where is my FOOD? sheesh :roll:

Purrs -- u arent the only one who likes dipping FF into mayo -- ive tasted it once -- not really like it all that much but found it an interesting thing LOL

Originally posted by Fly Free
Purrs -- u arent the only one who likes dipping FF into mayo -- ive tasted it once -- not really like it all that much but found it an interesting thing LOL

LOL I UDDY FUNNY'S WAY OF EATING,... i USED TO DO THAT sorry for the caps :) hehhe

I eat my pommes frites with mayo too. Mayo is French for Mayonnaise or a sauce named after a town in France, Maçon, I think. A lot of French ppl eat their pommes frites with mayo, and even at MacDonald's they sell mayo as "Pommes Frites Sauce."

I did a search on weird foods that you like to eat but I haven't found any thread about this, and if one of you guys find anything related to this, please close this thread.

What kind of weird foods do you guys eat? Be honest!

Please no comment on by saying "ew" "gross" nothing negative, thanks.

As for me, I like pickle juice, fries with cheese and gravy (normal?), fried chicken on a pizza, raw chocolate chip cookie dough, and eating cold pizzas in the morning (that's not one healthy breakfast! :) )

raw fish, raw pig meat ahem... don't laugh :o i like pig ears (which comes from dog food) also like dog biscuts

mainly my reason of scuba.. yeah i like to eat Squid and octopus :P

can't think of any other food that's weird.. also i like raw chocolate chip cookie dough.. i guess many people like raw cookie dough..

I do love eating poutine which is french fries with cheese and gravy! Yummm!

I also love eating sushi too (raw fishes, squid, octopus, etc).
I know I have eaten some weird food in the past. The most weirdest food I ever ate was tripe, but I didn't like it. One of my friends love to eat escargots and frog legs, but I was too afraid to try it in the past. Now, I think I would have more guts to try them. One of my other friends like eating dim sum with chicken tripes... ehhh I told him I can't eat that. I don't know why I think it is okay to eat muscle meats, but not organ meats. One muscle meat I don't think I would want to try though is the tongue meat.

What may be considered weird might seem normal to next person. I eat a lot of Asian food, and sometimes people think the food I eat is weird and wont eat them. I love curry sauce and satay sauce for my food. The more spicy, the better. :)

Hey, how about the yummy, gastronomical delights over at Fear Factor? :rofl:

Tousi said:
Hey, how about the yummy, gastronomical delights over at Fear Factor? :rofl:
:barf: ewwwww. those bugs.. ewwwwwww.. why they have guts to do that for just $50,000 gawd.. if they lose they get nothing.. ohplease!

I hate to say this... :repost:

Mod Note:

Merging thread with original... :thumb:

kuifje75 said:
I do love eating poutine which is french fries with cheese and gravy! Yummm!

I also love eating sushi too (raw fishes, squid, octopus, etc).
I know I have eaten some weird food in the past. The most weirdest food I ever ate was tripe, but I didn't like it. One of my friends love to eat escargots and frog legs, but I was too afraid to try it in the past. Now, I think I would have more guts to try them. One of my other friends like eating dim sum with chicken tripes... ehhh I told him I can't eat that. I don't know why I think it is okay to eat muscle meats, but not organ meats. One muscle meat I don't think I would want to try though is the tongue meat.

What may be considered weird might seem normal to next person. I eat a lot of Asian food, and sometimes people think the food I eat is weird and wont eat them. I love curry sauce and satay sauce for my food. The more spicy, the better. :)

You should join in Kong Hong for Weird Food Tournament :laugh2: I love Asian foods, too but not "sushi". I guess, my eyes are too picky when my mind imagined too much once I look at the ugly/gross foods. I remma my favourite is "Filipino" meat-style in another town where I used to live, but now I live in a new town and this town don't have "Filipino" meat-style at the grocery store... *sob, sob, sob* lol I miss that "Filipino" meat-style, because it tasted soooo good with red sauce in it. Love it ! :mrgreen:

me me??? dont look at me like that okay..

i put some pickle in vanilla ice cream mixed

put cheese on banana

i am not :crazy:

DeafDot said:
Don't even get me started. I'm WEIRD when it comes to food!

Let me give an example: I love making a sandwich with:

-Provolone cheese
-Ricotta cheese (yes, the creamy kind!)
-Swiss cheese
-Mustard
-Mac and cheese
-Sliced tofu (the pre-baked and seasoned kind)
-lettuce
-onions
-sunflower seeds
-salsa sauce

Now - that's ONLY one of the many weird sandwiches I love to make.

Don't forget the other weird dishes I love to eat. I'm the fuckin' KING when it comes to weird food fetish.... :naughty:
what kind of meat you put in your sandwich?? :squint:

Back