Weird Foods

hmmm I'm thinking of a weird food I have eaten, umm...how about mashed potatoes mixed with my salad? is that weird enough?... :aw:

*giggling* .. samething i can't eat anything if ketchup runs out! lol lol... angel

TOF

i am sure that kinda enuff weird.. mashed potatoes with lettuce,tomatoes, dressing mixed... lol!! angel

TOF

TongueOnFire said:
*giggling* .. samething i can't eat anything if ketchup runs out! lol lol... angel

TOF

In that case, I will be sure to have ketchup when you come over for a cook-out! ;)

TongueOnFire said:
also ,i love to mix ketchup with mayo as pinkish .. for french fries to dipping !!!

That is called "Fry Sauce" here in Utah, and it is the State condiment.

kuifje75 said:

thanks for call that name! :)

-----------------------------------------

lol lol angel .. mwah!! hugs!!!

TOF

kuifje75 said:

Really? wow that's interesting...

believe me... it good.. mixed with ketchup/mayo ... good for fries to dipping .. it good!!!! .. wink, angel

TOF

TongueOnFire said:
believe me... it good.. mixed with ketchup/mayo ... good for fries to dipping .. it good!!!! .. wink, angel
TOF

I know how to make ketchup and mayo to mix for dipping or dressing either way that my mom taught me how to do that. These are so good.

I have seen some animals walking around at several food stores. I finally found the picture that I wanted to show it to you. You would not believe what you will see some in your area. Here is the picture.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know if you'd consider this a weird food combination or not, but my 3.5 yr old niece likes to eat Ranch salad dressing on her french fries. :lol:

It kind of grosses me out, so that is why I think it's a bit weird. But, it's her meal and not mine! :lol:

Few days ago, Eric, Sean and I went out to eat at fast food place. Sean ( Eric's son) ate chicken nuggets with carmel dipping sauce!!!!!!

tomato soup dipping with grilled cheese... yummmm.
Peanut butter on any apples, bananas, celery
applesauce and cottage cheese mixed together. :)

kuifje75 said:
No, I havent eaten alligator, deer or frog meat.
I think I would try frog meat one day though. I prefer white meat to red meat though.

The weirdest thing I ever tried but do NOT like to eat:
tripe, need I say more? :barf:
alligator is GROSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs :pissed:

Back