Restraining order against legal age boyfriend for minor daughter

Mookie said:
I bet one of the AD unpaid assistants would not admit about his relationship of his daughter....

And who would that be?

Originally Posted by ButterflyGirl
I understand what Audiofuzzy and Mookie are trying to say.
Even though parents treat their sons and daughters equally but it is really different with girls. Most parents are more protective with their girls because in most cases I have seen are they get pregnant during their teens and they will be the ones stuck with raising the baby at home while the baby's father is running around with freedom.

Mookie said:
:smash: ButterflyGirl, finally, you do nail on that one!!!

Good comments!!

I knew it as I am mother of three teenagers daughters myself.

Mothers of teenagers Mums are suffer more than boys' mother because they are living with grandchild 24 hours/7 days, in their household. Boys' Mother only paying a flying visit ...........pffftt

Teenager fathers (-to-be) can continue to school study, whilst teenager Mums forced to quit or defer their schooling because of pregnant and countless of Dr/obs visits appointment.

Big different.

Exactly, that is what happens. maybe there is one or two girl Tomboys, maybe one or two boys are abused by a girl,

but the majority is that far more girls are abused by boys than the other way, and far more girls ends up as single mothers thnt boys as single fathers.
One don't have to look far - it is everywhere.. unfortunately.

Fuzzy

Mookie said:
Liebling, there are only two of you against the idea of using RO for the sake of underage daughter.

Here is the link. http://www.laborlawtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1438. That's all I could find. I wish I could dig more but I have to go back to university class soon...

I bet one of the AD unpaid assistants would not admit about his relationship of his daughter....
Mookie, I dont see anything abt HOW DID THE MOTHER GOT THE SSN FROM THE BOYFRIEND?? DID SHE STEAL THE WALLET? Seem the mother is trying to get people attention to find a way to rid of the boyfriend. I have a feeling that the MOTHER don't like the boyfriend who maybe is under age, not 22. So she decided to find a way to fool HER daughter that her boyfriend is 22, have record criminal and use the fake name. The mother didn't TELL the fully story!! I do not believe this mother. I am sorry!

Audiofuzzy said:
Liebling - it really DOESN'T MATTER.

Huh? We don´t make hypothetical or comparing posts here but FACT! It is matter to us...

What are you doing is you analyze EVERY SINGLE detail in Tracy's story. Unneccessarily.

Huh? Why should I analyze Tracy´s story when I didn´t know her lifestyle? I only say that I will know more when I get DVD with Region 2 from Angel or visit her websites.

Yes I would analyze Tracy´s story if I know her story because it´s FACT.

All what I answer is my link and Mookie´s question of mother´s post at other link.

Tracy story has got NOTHING at all TO DO with Mom's from the link.

For your information, I did not provided the link of Tracy´s story here to compare with mother from the link. Did you know who provided the link of Tracy´s story? If yes, then please tell them, not me. Thank you.

Mookie only used Tracy's example because this is KNOWN story. We know NOW what happened. And because we know NOW what happened, Mookie said- Wonder what would happen if Tracy's mother got RO against Tracy's BF before all that happened.. ... it DOESN'T MATTER what really happened, do you understand now?

doesn´t matter? wow... I don´t make comparing posts but FACT!!!!!!!!! Got it?

You do not need to repeat it. I understood you and Mookie well... I don´t make hypothetic and comparing posts but FACT post.

yes, Tracy's Bf could have been great gentleman who turned into monster afterwards but this is IRRELEVANT!.
because this is only AN EXAMPLE.
used to show how sometimes getting RO might be a good thing. There is no point of analyzing Tracy's story- Mookie could have used ANYONE with similar story as an example.

Do you consider this issue as irrelevant...? *speechless* You show yourself here is a hypothetic because you denied the fact posts... You find okay what Mookie did here to compare Tracy with mother from the link on my thread and then complaint "Tracy story has got NOTHING at all TO DO with Mom's from the link". Huh? It makes no sense to me.

We are here to not play hypothetic and comparing games but share cons and pros about RO issues because it´s FACT.

I´m not interesting to use Tracy and her mother to compare with mother and daughter in my link here because Tracy´s condition has nothing do with mother and daughter from the link, I provided in my thread. I tried to separate Tracy´s situation and mother from my link here.

As for the whole story of Mom who wanted RO - I think I saw it on dr Phil's. I don't know if that was the same family but it looks like it was.

Yes the parents were out of "order" too. But still the mother was right about the BF. He wasn't mature enough and his mother looked kinda misinformed about girl's family.
The boy mother though the girl really is abused, also I had na impression she really didn't cared that much -who, why, where.

The BF- he seemed to be manipulating the girl abit , and the girl herself she wanted desperately to be "adult" and mostle it was her who wanted to be with the boy. She lied a lot.

Bottom line is, she was 16, her place was at home. her mother was righ to want to keep her home even as screwed as she was herself. Fortunately dr Phil always provide psychotherapy for his guests so let' hope this family is on the mend.

I´m not sure about your post.. Do you mean my link or Mookie´s link? If it´s Mookie´s link, you talking about. I already answered Mookie´s question.

*sigh*....

once again please understand I always agree as parent we treat boys and girls equally. But for gosh sake girls have vaginas and boys have penises, and that make them different! their problems diffrent!
boys don't get periods and girls don't have voice changes.

Fuzzy

*Sigh* You do not need to explain me extra... Of course I know.. Don´t you read my previous posts about "different sex" children? If not, then please go back and re-read my posts because I DID use the word "different sex" children in my many posts here because I know they have different sex.... I said "different sex" which mean is boy who has penis and sperm... girl who have virgina and period... Got it?

We are here share cons and pros about RO issues because it´s FACT. Got it?

Last edited:
Mookie said:
Liebling, there are only two of you against the idea of using RO for the sake of underage daughter.

Here is the link. http://www.laborlawtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1438. That's all I could find. I wish I could dig more but I have to go back to university class soon...

Thank you for provide the link.

I was speechless after read this link...

Nobody interesting about mother´s daughter´s health issue but sex legal... It look like that they worry about legal more than consider children´s interest.

Very sad... I would worry about my children´s healthy because their healthy come first before worry about legal issues.

wow... interesting!!!

HELLO, IM KATIE. IM 17 YEARS OLD AND MY BOYFRIEND IS 19, TWO YEARS APART. IM NOT SURE WHAT THE DATING AND SEXUAL CONTACT AGES ARE IN FLORIDA BUT I HONESTLY DON'T CARE. I LOVE HIM. I WAS 15 YEARS OLD WHEN I STARTED DATING MY BOYFRIEND. HE WAS 17. AFTER HE TURNED 18 MY PARENTS MADE A BIG DEAL BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T LIKE HIM. IVE RAN AWAY FROM HOME THREE TIMES, IVE SNUCK OUT AT NIGHT, SKIPPED SCHOOL, AND IVE LOST ALL RESPECT FOR MY PARENTS. IT'S BEEN AN EMOTIONAL ROLLERCOASTER. IVE ALSO ATTENDED COUNSELING AND MOVED TO LIVE WITH MY REAL DAD. MY DAD ALLOWS ME TO BE WITH MY BOYFRIEND. NOW, IM ATTENDING SCHOOL, IM NOT SNEAKING OUT OR RUNNING AWAY AND IM ON THE RIGHT PATH. I DON'T THINK ME, MY MOM AND STEP DAD ARE EVER GOING TO SEE EYE TO EYE ALTHOUGH THEY ARE 23 YEARS APART IN AGE. AGE MEANS NOTHING. BECAUSE THEY COULDN'T ACCEPT MY RELATIONSHIP WITH MY BOYFRIEND OUR FAMILY WAS RUINED. I'LL BE TURNING 18 SOON AND I PLAN ON MOVING IN WITH MY BOYFRIEND. IF MY MOM CAN'T ACCEPT OUR RELATIONSHIP THEN, SHE MAY MISS ALOT OF MY LIFE. SHE MAY MISS MY WEDDING, GRANDCHILDREN AND HER ONLY DAUGHTER.

PARENTS PLEASE THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE MY PARENTS DID. SOMETIMES WE NEED TO MAKE OUR OWN MISTAKES. IF SEX IS WHAT'S CONCERNING YOU, TALK TO YOUR TEENAGER ABOUT THE RISKS AND SAFETY. THEIR GOING TO HAVE SEX ANYWAYS. LISTEN TO YOUR TEENAGER AND THEIR FEELINGS. THAT'S IMPORTANT. LET THEM FINISH BEFORE YOU TALK OVER THEM. THEN IT'S YOUR TURN. NOT ONLY IS IT HARD BEING A PARENT, IT'S HARD BEING A TEENAGER TOO. DO NOT COMPARE YOUR TEENAGER TO YOURSELF OR ANYONE ELSE. WE ARE ALL OUR OWN INDIVIDUAL. INSTEAD OF CONTROLLING YOUR TEENAGER, COME TO A MUTUAL AGREEMENT. IT'S CALLED A DEMOCRATIC PARENTING STYLE. PLEASE GO TO THE FOLLOWING WEB SITE TO READ ABOUT THE THREE TYPES OF PARENTING STYLES. http://www.unt.edu/cpe/module1/blk2styl.htm
YELLING OR HITTING WILL ONLY MAKE MATTERS WORSE. EVENTUALLY THEY MAY YELL OR HIT BACK. TRY YOUR BEST TO UNDERSTAND THEIR POSITION AND FEELINGS. YOUR CHILDREN WILL ALWAYS NEED YOU, AND YOU MAY NEED THEM SOME DAY. REMEMBER: EMOTIONAL ABUSE CAN SOMETIMES BE WORSE THAN PHYSICAL ABUSE.

PARENTS OR TEENAGERS IF YOU NEED ADVICE FEEL FREE TO E-MAIL ME
DELANEZBABE16@AOL.COM

Liebling:-))) said:
Thank you for provide the link.

I was speechless after read this link...

Nobody interesting about mother´s daughter´s health issue but sex legal... It look like that they worry about legal more than consider children´s interest.

Very sad... I would worry about my children´s healthy because their healthy come first before worry about legal issues.

wow... interesting!!!

Liebling, you have to support that mother's claim. I am not talking about thousand or million mothers request the RO against any young lad. This is about one out of many mothers needs her great assistance for requesting the RO against the man who gave his false name and age.

Don't you agree?

Isn't that sad why you dont seem to support the RO against the young non-responsiblity man? It is just one claim not many?

HELLO, IM KATIE. IM 17 YEARS OLD AND MY BOYFRIEND IS 19, TWO YEARS APART. IM NOT SURE WHAT THE DATING AND SEXUAL CONTACT AGES ARE IN FLORIDA BUT I HONESTLY DON'T CARE. I LOVE HIM. I WAS 15 YEARS OLD WHEN I STARTED DATING MY BOYFRIEND. HE WAS 17. AFTER HE TURNED 18 MY PARENTS MADE A BIG DEAL BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T LIKE HIM. IVE RAN AWAY FROM HOME THREE TIMES, IVE SNUCK OUT AT NIGHT, SKIPPED SCHOOL, AND IVE LOST ALL RESPECT FOR MY PARENTS. IT'S BEEN AN EMOTIONAL ROLLERCOASTER. IVE ALSO ATTENDED COUNSELING AND MOVED TO LIVE WITH MY REAL DAD. MY DAD ALLOWS ME TO BE WITH MY BOYFRIEND. NOW, IM ATTENDING SCHOOL, IM NOT SNEAKING OUT OR RUNNING AWAY AND IM ON THE RIGHT PATH. I DON'T THINK ME, MY MOM AND STEP DAD ARE EVER GOING TO SEE EYE TO EYE ALTHOUGH THEY ARE 23 YEARS APART IN AGE. AGE MEANS NOTHING. BECAUSE THEY COULDN'T ACCEPT MY RELATIONSHIP WITH MY BOYFRIEND OUR FAMILY WAS RUINED. I'LL BE TURNING 18 SOON AND I PLAN ON MOVING IN WITH MY BOYFRIEND. IF MY MOM CAN'T ACCEPT OUR RELATIONSHIP THEN, SHE MAY MISS ALOT OF MY LIFE. SHE MAY MISS MY WEDDING, GRANDCHILDREN AND HER ONLY DAUGHTER.

PARENTS PLEASE THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE MY PARENTS DID. SOMETIMES WE NEED TO MAKE OUR OWN MISTAKES. IF SEX IS WHAT'S CONCERNING YOU, TALK TO YOUR TEENAGER ABOUT THE RISKS AND SAFETY. THEIR GOING TO HAVE SEX ANYWAYS. LISTEN TO YOUR TEENAGER AND THEIR FEELINGS. THAT'S IMPORTANT. LET THEM FINISH BEFORE YOU TALK OVER THEM. THEN IT'S YOUR TURN. NOT ONLY IS IT HARD BEING A PARENT, IT'S HARD BEING A TEENAGER TOO. DO NOT COMPARE YOUR TEENAGER TO YOURSELF OR ANYONE ELSE. WE ARE ALL OUR OWN INDIVIDUAL. INSTEAD OF CONTROLLING YOUR TEENAGER, COME TO A MUTUAL AGREEMENT. IT'S CALLED A DEMOCRATIC PARENTING STYLE. PLEASE GO TO THE FOLLOWING WEB SITE TO READ ABOUT THE THREE TYPES OF PARENTING STYLES. http://www.unt.edu/cpe/module1/blk2styl.htm
YELLING OR HITTING WILL ONLY MAKE MATTERS WORSE. EVENTUALLY THEY MAY YELL OR HIT BACK. TRY YOUR BEST TO UNDERSTAND THEIR POSITION AND FEELINGS. YOUR CHILDREN WILL ALWAYS NEED YOU, AND YOU MAY NEED THEM SOME DAY. REMEMBER: EMOTIONAL ABUSE CAN SOMETIMES BE WORSE THAN PHYSICAL ABUSE.

PARENTS OR TEENAGERS IF YOU NEED ADVICE FEEL FREE TO E-MAIL ME
DELANEZBABE16@AOL.COM

Oh give me a fraking break. Why can't she be patiance one more years to be a legal adult?????? She needs to respect her mother's wish.

Angel, Don't you think she made an error when she realizes that she would leave his first boyfreind that she should have listen her mother and finish her education first. Isn't samiliar to some people in this forum?

Heart2Sign said:
I was 16 when I got involved with my ex who was 25 at the time. My mother was upset about it but not so much as she allowed him to move in with us. That is when I had my first child. I wish my mother would have been alittle more street smart

I didn´t know about your life experience with your mother... I would like to have few question for you.

What´s kind of relationship you with your mother?

Street smart? Do you mean that your mother didn´t show you something positive enough and teach you enough? Correct?

I hate to say this but I have to say open... You can image when you was 16 years old and much in love with 25 years old guy. You would rebel and disrespect against your mother and ran away with him if your mother is against your love for him and get RO against your boyfriend etc.

You should be that your mother offered your ex to live with you in her house. It´s safety than run away and lead misery life somewhere or homeless etc... The reason, your mother offered you and ex to live with her because she don´t want you run away and make misery life. It shows how much she care about you and let you learn your own experience.

If one of my girls did that, I would say ok you want him, you pack up and provide a place of your own to life with your life and his.
That is tough love. But also it's bringing your child to a reality that if she is 16 or such and "feels" that she is able to have "a relationship" then she needs to be able to take care of herself completely then.

Yes I´m agree.

If I see girl, my son is serious with... I don´t like... I would sit and talk my son open and tell him how I feel about his girlfriend. If he deny it then I will suggest him to look for somewhere to live and live together with her because it´s good experience for him to learn what good or wrong. I prefer do that than run to police statement to get RO.

I would share my story about my friend because it´s similar with your opinion.
It was happened the same to my one of friends. My friend invited me to have a cup of coffee with her at 2 years ago. She said to me that she didn´t like her 17 years old daughter´s boyfriend and want to have my opinion after see her boyfriend. I saw him and can understand how my friend feel because he is not one for her daughter. She don´t run to police station to get RO but share her feeling with her daughter. Her daughter told her to give her boyfriend chance to know each other better. My friend say Okay and then suggest her to live together with her boyfriend to see if their relationship works or not because her daughter is serious about him. She also said to her that she will accept her mistake if she realized that her daughter & her boyfriend are happy each other after living together. Her daughter agree with her mother suggestion to live together with him... My friend & her husband support their daughter with her new home.... Over 1 year later after that her daughter realized that she is not happy with him... she finished with him and move out. Guess what? Her daughter thank her mother for her suggestion to living together to find out herself about her relationship with him. It´s better than divorce or worst... I would do the same what my friend did to her daughter if I feel unsure about girlfriend, my son bring.

Relationships are grown up decisions, good or bad. To be able to have a relationship you need to know, live and understand life. In order to make good decisions comes experience in dealing with consquences and responsibilities.

I´m agree totally, that´s why I let my children to experiement their experiences. Of course my children were taught to know what right or wrong path from us earlier before they hit their puberty.

I was 16, I had no clue what life was until I got pregnant with my first child. I was innocent and very taken advantage of. I got into a very bad relationship, and he knew I had no life skills as far as taking care of a family, and finanical things and even being a mom. I had to "learn" that all. Thankfully for me, I learned quick. But often older men, take prey on younger women because they are like a child and easy to control. Since younger women rely on "an older guy" to make smart, and responsible decisions they feel they can "rely and depend" on him. Not realizing he is taking complete control of her life.

I´m truly sorry about bad experience, you had through. Your description sound that you feel that your mother didn´t teach you enough to understand positive life and didn´t support you enough? Correct?

I would be honest with you... I have seen many immatures or matures around are 25, 30, 40, 50, 60 years old in everywhere in the world... Its about parent´s teaching how to expose their children into mature or immature way..., not just ages.

When I left my ex, at 22. It stuck it out for 5 long years. I realized that I was smarter, and understood life alittle better now that I had been in the real world. One of the things he said after I left was, what happened to you? You used to love me? After all the abuse, and everything. I replied," I grew up, I am no longer a child anymore. I am a woman." My world was in my control and I knew if I didn't take control he would eventually run me to the ground. I left and never looked back.

Yes you are mature enough to learn many things during 5 long years experience with him and learn many things then you improve and positive things in your life. You has a good self-esteem.
Yes you doing right thing for left and never look back...

See, a young girl can be so easily trapped. I think the Mom is wise enough to know this. She is saving her from a lifetime of pain and regret.

But I would not critizing or threat against my children but make positive thing to my children before they go right path. I would not go to police station to get RO for my children because it would hurt our trust relationship. I teach my children into good path and advise/talk them what right or wrong... experience... like what I said about my friend and her daughter above.
Nobody depend on parents or blame parents etc... Remember, nobody are prefect... Yes I made mistake when I was teenager... I learn to improve my mistake that´s how it make me mature.

I will accept if my children make mistakes because it´s good for them to learn their own experience what right or wrong... If I overprotect, overparent, overreact my children then they will never learn what right or wrong but worst.

Kind of abuses or sex issues are mainly important, I am worry about than worry about age legal...

RedheadGrrl said:
Mookie, I dont see anything abt HOW DID THE MOTHER GOT THE SSN FROM THE BOYFRIEND?? DID SHE STEAL THE WALLET? Seem the mother is trying to get people attention to find a way to rid of the boyfriend. I have a feeling that the MOTHER don't like the boyfriend who maybe is under age, not 22. So she decided to find a way to fool HER daughter that her boyfriend is 22, have record criminal and use the fake name. The mother didn't TELL the fully story!! I do not believe this mother. I am sorry!

:gpost: That´s how I answered Mookie that I has the feeling that mother didn´t say everything full.

I find sad that everyone worry about age legal than worry children´s interest and health issue.

Mookie said:
Liebling, you have to support that mother's claim. I am not talking about thousand or million mothers request the RO against any young lad. This is about one out of many mothers needs her great assistance for requesting the RO against the man who gave his false name and age.

RedheadGrrl and I have the same opinion about that mother. Why should we support fully when we see what she did wrong?

Don't you agree?

No, I have both sides to listen and then solve the problem with them.

Isn't that sad why you dont seem to support the RO against the young non-responsiblity man? It is just one claim not many?

I only support RO for verbally abusive, physical abuse, stalking and something serious. sex legal? ohhh pleassseeee :roll:

Oh give me a fraking break. Why can't she be patiance one more years to be a legal adult?????? She needs to respect her mother's wish.

Come on!!! How old are you when you has a first girlfriend?

It doesn´t solve anything to keep forbid your children something but worst. Mark my word.

Angel, Don't you think she made an error when she realizes that she would leave his first boyfreind that she should have listen her mother and finish her education first. Isn't samiliar to some people in this forum?

It makes no sense to me. Of course we worry about our different sex children´s future education. It doesn´t mean that we forbid them all the time because of education but limit with them and let them know why/what I think...

I was student with good degree that´s time I was with my boyfriend.

ButterflyGirl said:
How do you know that she would lose her respect for her mother?

Ýes, I know from my experiences... I have seen many and collect their experiences as well. I take both sides. We study them and learn alot about them.

This doesn't always happen because I have seen some daughters thank their parents later on for protecting them.

I would say rare.

About the mother in the link that you provided, all I see is she was trying to protect her daughter from her boyfriend who has been controlling her and he even doesn't allow her to have friends. These are one of the abuses in a relationsship. I wouldn't be happy if one of my daughters got involved in a relationship with a guy who is a control freak.

No, mother is mad and threat and blackmail her daughter to get RO to keep away from her boyfriend because her boyfriend don´t want to let her fly to see her Grandma for 4 days trip. Mother repeat in few of her posts that the age issues between her daughter and boyfriend are not important to her. Lucky she did not get RO but went to boyfriend´s mother. Boyfriend´s mother convinced him to let daughter go at last.. I´m glad that mother doing right for not get RO because she have good relationship with her daughter... Her daughter and boyfriend are still together for over 16 months now.

Mother can talk open with her how she feel and why she disagree about boyfriend´s behavior etc but she can´t do anything if daughter see different and is happy with boyfriend. Let daughter to learn her own experience what right or wrong then she will remember her mother´s word about her boyfriend´s behavior later instead of forbid her something.. .If forbid something do not solve anything but worst.

Tamara said:
Teenager fathers (-to-be) can continue to school study, whilst teenager Mums forced to quit or defer their schooling because of pregnant and countless of Dr/obs visits appointment.

Big different.

But teen. mothers CAN go school if they really want to. It doesn´t mean that teen. mothers have to quit forever because of babies. They CAN do that if they really want.

ButterflyGirl said:
Most parents are more protective with their girls because in most cases I have seen are they get pregnant during their teens and they will be the ones stuck with raising the baby at home while the baby's father is running around with freedom.

If I want to protect my daughter then I would suggest her to take birth control pill to protect to being teen. mom.

I would advise my boys to use condom for safety, no matter either their girlfriends are on the pill or not.

I teach my children about sexual responsiblity and let them know that sex is not the fun for anyone.

Heart2Sign,

Oh yes, I forget to edit to tell you something.

My friend´s 15 years old daughter Sina was pregnant on the same time as I was pregnant with my eldest son. The father of Sina´s child is 29 years old.

I admitted that I was shock about this situation as everyone as well because we all know Sina when she was baby. The counsellor advised my friend to support Sina, no matter what. She offered 29 years old to live with them and support child. He lived with them since Sina was pregnant.... still live with them.. until they are married and move out...

We met Sina´s boyfriend at family club that´s time Danny was baby... I´m surprised how nice lad he is... Very nice... He doesn´t look 29 years old... I was speechless and wrong about him... They talk about get married. Yes they married 4 years later after their child born and have other baby. They are still happily married now. I still meet them everywhere at family clubs, festival, etc.

Sina, her husband and 2 children have good relationship with Sina´s parents as not same what her husband with his parents. Sina´s husband lost his contact with his parents since this happened.

I have other friend of mine. Her 16 years old niece had a baby at 2 years ago. The father of her baby is 21 years old. They live together at my friend´s sister´s house. Niece and her boyfriend receive many support from their parents... Niece still go to grammar school after her son was born.

I am glad to see that every parents concern their children´s interest than worry about age legal.

But teen. mothers CAN go school if they really want to. It doesn´t mean that teen. mothers have to quit forever because of babies. They CAN do that if they really want.
Of course they can but they do go through a difficult time! Come on, Liebling, why can't you be more supportive of parents who wants to do their best to protect their daughters? The mother in the link that you provided has not done anything wrong. All she did was to ask around for advices and opinions on what she should do. After she listened to others she decided not to get a R/O. I do applaud her for not sitting back and do nothing. She did everything she could to protect her daughter from her controlling boyfriend.

ButterflyGirl said:
Of course they can but they do go through a difficult time! Come on, Liebling, why can't you be more supportive of parents who wants to do their best to protect their daughters?

I already said in my previous posts that we parents protect our children, no matter either they have same or different sex. Period! What I said mean is we protect different sex children equal. You protect your daughters as the same as I protect my sons as well. You worry about your daughters for safety and want their best as the same as I with my sons as well.

I have seen many parents protect their different sex children, no matter what... I can´t see the sense why the daughters are more protective than sons because of preggies, etc... I am also worried either my sons should not become teen. fathers or make sure that girl should not use my sons´s for sperm or what? Its about mother feeling if they have son or daughter.

For your information, I should protect the mother of Mookie´s link? No, I do not because I feel mother´s story is not full.

The mother in the link that you provided has not done anything wrong. All she did was to ask around for advices and opinions on what she should do. After she listened to others she decided not to get a R/O. I do applaud her for not sitting back and do nothing. She did everything she could to protect her daughter from her controlling boyfriend.

At first she threat her daughter for get RO to keep away from her boyfriend and then unsure herself either she doing right or not and feel her threat to her daughter is a mistake to try to make her to obey her because her daughter threat to her back that she will run away with her boyfriend.

Yes I already said in my previous posts that I´m glad that the mother did not get RO. She doing out of her love for daughter because she don´t want to lose her that´s why the mother ask people for the advise, opinion, etc.

Yes, I also :applause: the mother as well to ask people for advices and tips before she made her decision.

why can't you be more supportive of parents who wants to do their best to protect their daughters?
[/QUOTE]

I ask you the same about protect their sons as well.

I ask you the same about protect their sons as well.
Sigh........Yes, I do know that.
What I am trying to say that in most cases it is the girl who goes through a more difficult time than the boy does.
That is the point that some of us in here are trying to say.

Huh? We don´t make hypothetical or comparing posts here but FACT! It is matter to us...

Liebling, Mookie showed you an example and example only. He could have choosen ANY story but it just happened to be Tracy's. It could have been ANY girl, ANY woman who was abused and/or killed/ - ANY WOMAN !!!
That is the FACT - the woman abused.

Huh? Why should I analyze Tracy´s story when I didn´t know her lifestyle? I only say that I will know more when I get DVD with Region 2 from Angel or visit her websites.

Yes I would analyze Tracy´s story if I know her story because it´s FACT.

You can learn and analyze Tracy's story for yourself, BUT it is NOT NECCESSARY to analyze her story to compare to Mother from your link. because ALL THAT counts is that some girl met a guy who later abused her badly. That is the whole point of Tracys' story- how it can happen to ANY woman. It does happen to many girls and women.

For your information, I did not provided the link of Tracy´s story here to compare with mother from the link. Did you know who provided the link of Tracy´s story? If yes, then please tell them, not me. Thank you.

I know it wasn't you, and again Tracy's story was provided ONLY as an example of what may happen to a girl when she meet abusive man. And what would NOT happened if the mother chase him away in time.

doesn´t matter? wow... I don´t make comparing posts but FACT!!!!!!!!! Got it?

And here are the facts:

1.A girl who happened to be named Tracy met a man who abused her severly.
2.Another girl, 16 year old, met an 18 year old boy who seem to be overly controlling, what worries mother who does not want her daughter to be possibly abused.
3.You Liebling said -wanting RO on mothers part is wrong.
4. Mookie said- but look what happened to, say... ummm.. Tracy! If HER mom got RO maybe she would be still alive today. ( I think she was killed but I man not sure, It doesn't matter anyway- abuse is what matters)

Do you consider this issue as irrelevant...? *speechless* You show yourself here is a hypothetic because you denied the fact posts... You find okay what Mookie did here to compare Tracy with mother from the link on my thread and then complaint "Tracy story has got NOTHING at all TO DO with Mom's from the link". Huh? It makes no sense to me.

because Liebling it depends from what point you want to analyze and compare. Tracy's story has some similarities and surely some differences. the similarities are both are girls, both have a BF, from this point on we know the 16 y.o mother is worried about BF being possibly abusive and wants RO. About Tracy we know she married her Bf which ended tragically.
Mookie used this as opportunity to say - look what happened in Tracy's case, maybe if her mom got RO in time it would not happened. That is all that matter for now.

But if we start analyzing Tracy's story and the 16y.o. girl story, then sure they might be vastly different.
A lot of stories like that are different except for one thing - for one who knows how to look, the signs of abuse are there and early enough.

Also, if we finish talking why Mookie brought up Tracy's story, (only as an argument FOR getting RO)
we can of course analyze SEPARATELY whether or not the Mother from your link was right or not but that would be the WHOLE NEW ANGLE of the story.
We can also analyze Tracy's story, and compare.

I´m not interesting to use Tracy and her mother to compare with mother and daughter in my link here because Tracy´s condition has nothing do with mother and daughter from the link, I provided in my thread. I tried to separate Tracy´s situation and mother from my link here.

The whole point of Mookie's argument is that Tracy's mother did not get RO and maybe if she did that would prevented what had happened. that is the only point.
You do not need to compare STEP by STEP Tracy's story to the story of "your" Mother.
Of course they may be completely different. But they share one similairty- abusive boyfriend.

Quote:
As for the whole story of Mom who wanted RO - I think I saw it on dr Phil's. I don't know if that was the same family but it looks like it was.

Yes the parents were out of "order" too. But still the mother was right about the BF. He wasn't mature enough and his mother looked kinda misinformed about girl's family.
The boy mother though the girl really is abused, also I had na impression she really didn't cared that much -who, why, where.

The BF- he seemed to be manipulating the girl abit , and the girl herself she wanted desperately to be "adult" and mostle it was her who wanted to be with the boy. She lied a lot.

Bottom line is, she was 16, her place was at home. her mother was righ to want to keep her home even as screwed as she was herself. Fortunately dr Phil always provide psychotherapy for his guests so let' hope this family is on the mend.

I´m not sure about your post.. Do you mean my link or Mookie´s link? If it´s Mookie´s link, you talking about. I already answered Mookie´s question.

Please read the first line of my quoted reply. (yes, it means your link)

*Sigh* You do not need to explain me extra... Of course I know.. Don´t you read my previous posts about "different sex" children? If not, then please go back and re-read my posts because I DID use the word "different sex" children in my many posts here because I know they have different sex.... I said "different sex" which mean is boy who has penis and sperm... girl who have virgina and period... Got it?

Well to be fair Liebling every time I said "different sex different problems", you kept pointing out only about sex, treating different sex the same, (with which I AGREED) but you coulnd't understand when I said different sex - different problems that is why this keeps going on and on. ..

We are here share cons and pros about RO issues because it´s FACT. Got it?

I got perfectly well form the beginning but did YOU? because that is what Mookie tried to tell you- when you are a mother to a girl you worry about abuse and pregnancy and that is why 16 year old girl's mother wanted to get RO because she didn't want her her daughter to end like Tracy.
The truth is when it hypothetically can happen to a boy it rarely happens.
usually it is a girl who's abused and left with infant.

Also, happy stories about teens getting married anyway - either way, the chidlhood, the teenhood is lost forever for these kids.
From the TV interviews with teens like that - every single one admitted it was TOO EARLY. way too early. They cried for their lost happy times, independence, opportunities...

Fuzzy

ps sorry for my temper tantrum -it was late and I lwas crancky.. :ugh2:

Originally Posted by Liebling:)))

ButterflyGirl said:
Of course they can but they do go through a difficult time! Come on, Liebling, why can't you be more supportive of parents who wants to do their best to protect their daughters?

Yes, BUT it will jeopordise teenager Mother's schooling, add up more years at school, (teenagers father don't have that!!!) harder to concrenate on school work knowing her infant newborn is not with her, it is hard to seperate baby/mother.

Back