Restraining order against legal age boyfriend for minor daughter

Liebling:-))) said:
wow! I feel sorry for daughter because she don´t know what right or wrong because mother never teach positive things to her... Positive discipline is important like what I answered Angel´s post yesterday. It sound that mother neglect daugher to think herself... Sad!

Yes, but the Mother don't neglect her daughter, as they are best friends, going out, holidays together etc. :bowdown: She is just too soft for her. Big different between other parents who ignored/neglect their children.

But too extreme strict or threat doesn´t solve anything but make teenager wild... like what CyberRed said.

Depend on some children.

Positive discipline what I said in my previous posts and also answer Angel´s post as well.

ok, I don't know which one your referring as its far tooooo many posts here and there - nevermind. please give the links to make it easier to read? :)

Tamara said:
Yes, but the Mother don't neglect her daughter, as they are best friends, going out, holidays together etc. :bowdown: She is just too soft for her. Big different between other parents who ignored/neglect their children.

At first I thought mother neglect her daughter to think herself because you mentioned their divorce issues in your last post. Now your post explained clearly. Mother neglect positive discipline to expose her daughter like this.

Depend on some children.

How? :confused: How their behavior comes from?

Depend on form of parent's discipline to expose their children's behavior.

ok, I don't know which one your referring as its far tooooo many posts here and there - nevermind. please give the links to make it easier to read? :)

It's impossible to make many links where I post in my thread here because of too many posts...

I thought you read the whole of my posts in my thread here because you took some of my many posts as quote? I would suggest you to re-read from 1st page of my thread then you will see where I come from.

One example of many posts, I made in my thread here.

http://www.alldeaf.com/showpost.php?p=516670&postcount=133

Teenager charged in death of pregnant girl

Teenager charged in death of pregnant girl
Family of victim to support prosecution for fetuses' deaths

The Associated Press
The mother of the girl, who was due to give birth July 4, filed for a protective order against one of those men in February on behalf of her daughter, The Wichita Eagle reported.

WICHITA -- A 17-year-old boy has been accused of kidnapping and strangling a pregnant 14-year-old girl as part of an agreement or contract.
Everett Le Gentry, Wichita, was in Sedgwick County juvenile court Tuesday, facing charges that he killed Chelsea Brooks on June 9. The girl's body was found partially buried near a wheat field in Butler County on June 15.

Prosecutors have charged Gentry with kidnapping and capital murder, or first-degree murder in the alternative. Court documents allege he used deception to take the girl.

Gentry waived his right to a detention hearing. He will be back in court on Aug. 3 for a hearing on a motion to try him as an adult.

Two adults, including a 20-year-old man who is alleged to be the father of her unborn baby, were being held in connection with the case. They had not been charged as of Tuesday afternoon, said Georgia Cole, spokeswoman for the Sedgwick County District Attorney's office.

The mother of the girl, who was due to give birth July 4, filed for a protective order against one of those men in February on behalf of her daughter, The Wichita Eagle reported.

In her petition, Terri Brooks wrote that the man had been in a sexual relationship with her minor daughter for at least eight months. She also said he was psychologically manipulating her to keep secret the identity of her baby's father.

In the wake of her death, the family has vowed to do whatever it takes to change Kansas law so defendants can be prosecuted for the death of a fetus.

Kansas prosecutors cannot charge people with killing a fetus, Sedgwick County District Attorney Nola Foulston has said, citing a case decided 10 years ago. The Legislature since enacted a law allowing prosecution for injury to a pregnant woman. However, that would be trumped by any homicide charges that would be filed in the mother's death.

Well.....AD ladies, you know better than that......

Oh ouchies, geez poor young teenager girl... gosh that's very sad

wow, I can't beleive what 17 years old teenager did pregnant girl... It's disgusit.

I'm glad that mother support her daughter's wish to get protective order but... but... why can't they do SOMETHING than just protective order. I guess a girl would of stay alive if police/court put him in jail, or send him to camp etc... ?

Mookie said:
Well.....AD ladies, you know better than that......

Well, you can't compare him with teenagers. :) There're good and bad teenagers everywhere.

Liebling:-))) said:
wow, I can't beleive what 17 years old teenager did pregnant girl... It's disgusit.

I'm glad that mother support her daughter's wish to get protective order but... but... why can't they do SOMETHING than just protective order. I guess a girl would of stay alive if police/court put him in jail, or send him to camp etc... ?

Well, the police department/city attonery/judge can't do anything. The 14 years old girl has not reported to police department for raping issue. It is too late.

What is the best way to protect her? Protective order is better than nothing. Moreover, legal mother would seek the lawyer to sue against the biographial father for the child support and others as soon as the baby births. That's why they had to wait for the full DNA. Too late...

First of all Tracy has a son CJ not a daughter...

Second, she filed a RO against her husband cause her husband physically abuse her and threaten to kill her , he hasn't harm the child at all, I would kindly suggest you to read that story of Tracy, or watch the movie then you will understand why she had a RO against her husband....

Hey Liebling,

I found the movie " Cry for Help, Tracy Thurman story " This only show the part where the police did not protect Tracy as her ex hubby tried to kill her, it will show what the police did and what her ex husband Buck did to her in front of police officers and her son...

WARNING: video contains images that may be too graphic for some...

[yt]uZCDHwUpSTw[/yt]

I'm still looking for the movie, hopefully get it before you come down this July so you can see it with closed captions ;) one of the best true story movie ever...

^^Ahh..I remembered seeing this movie--it was awhile ago when it was shown too, however, the fact remains the same, that there are still many cases where abused, battered women out there suffering....their cries for help should not go unheeded, but get the sort of help that each woman surely needs in order to feel protected (and family too).

~RR

Yea Angel, I remembered that movie very well, The system failed Tracy and took forever to come to her rescue. :(

Restraining orders are being abused extensively these days, it's being called "The Nuclear Option".

And VAWA has made it incredibly easy to obtain one with no hard evidence.

It boils down to this point. A person's paranoia could become someone else's nightmare for the rest of his/her life.

Richard

Hey Liebling,

I found the movie " Cry for Help, Tracy Thurman story " This only show the part where the police did not protect Tracy as her ex hubby tried to kill her, it will show what the police did and what her ex husband Buck did to her in front of police officers and her son...

[yt]uZCDHwUpSTw[/yt]

I'm still looking for the movie, hopefully get it before you come down this July so you can see it with closed captions ;) one of the best true story movie ever...

that was awful ever I see this video poor that lady. and the guy is stupid to smash lady's head it should be killed but it does alive??

that was awful ever I see this video poor that lady. and the guy is stupid to smash lady's head it should be killed but it does alive??

Buck Thurman thrown her to the ground and stabs his estranged wife 13 times, he also jumped on her head and kick her several times too and, yes she did survived but left her partially paralyzed and Buck was finally arrested, Tracey had a restraining orders against her husband, but the police department failed to protect her after she had file complaints to the police department about her husband Buck threaten to kill her and he even admit it to the police as well too, yet the police did not take this matter seriously...

Here's the real Tracey Thurman The Register Citizen - Thurman case to be featured on Court TV

Hey Liebling,

[yt]uZCDHwUpSTw[/yt]

Oh my God, this is awful and unbeleivable... :cold:

No wonder, why we don't have those movie here in Germany like this. I searched the DVD since you told me about this last year. I got my British friends to look for DVD (British Region is same as German Region, we can view British DVD or video). None, but video cassette without subtitles. I tried to search with the help from E-bay but none! No even German and British but video cassette so I tried American E-bay out of curious but it still the same... :(

I hope you find video or DVD with closed captions or subtitles before July... I still didn't forget about "Out of Ashes" DVD (Nazi movie).

Here is my answer to your question.

I only provided the link about sexual discussion because you brought this subject in your early post.

Most fathers (I would say mothers as well) overreacted, overprotected and overparented daughters than sons. It lead phobia disorder/paraniod personiality disorder if the children are being overprotected and reject by their parents a lot. It´s no good.

Worst is when they learn that their daughters have boyfriends. Yes I know the parents tried their best but it could be annoy for the children because the parents give their children feeling that they have no trust toward them. It´s bad that there´re no trust bond relationship between them.

It doesn´t solve anything but worst. Your daughter will disrespect/rebel against you.

I agree with you and Angel. If a parent has to resort to bringing the legal system in to control their child's behavior, then there has been something wrong with theprent/child relationship for a long time.

i never against my boyfriend!

mostly girls always against boyfriend for more reasons like examples rapes,harassment,whatevers what kind bothers at you but im sure the girls never asked for sex.

you know what happened on news of Dukes Case about 3 boys and one boys have sex with girls and have baby that crazy! its really unbelieveables! but the Dukes Case will soon drop charges hope so!

Back