Restraining order against legal age boyfriend for minor daughter

Liebling:-))) said:
No, it's not you, I'm direct to. The people who made illogical imagery posts here.
Oh okay. I got it.

Well sorry I thought I will be funny sorry if it wasn't.

Angel, Cheri- I am very disappointed in you.

Looks like as soon as you are losing ground (argument) in discussion then you act affronted and exit.
Hmpf..

cluck cluck cluck..??

Fuzzy

btw - I thought EVERYONE is expecting to get answers to their question, and I am no exception :dunno:

To answer your QQQ Liebling I had my first serious BF when I was 16 and looking back I see how incredibly silly and immature I was.. no sex though until much much MUCH later.

Fuzzy

^Angel^ said:
Just because I don't have a daugther that means I don't know what it like to be a parents, is that what you're saying?

Perhaps they don't care about their son but their daughter. :ugh2:

I treat my different sex children (son & daughter) equal, no matter what.

Liebling:-))) said:
Perhaps they don't care about their son but their daughter. :ugh2:

I treat my different sex children (son & daughter) equal, no matter what.

That what it looks like to me too! ^ 5 Liebling

I think what Angel means is that maybe Mooki thinks since Angel has only boys she does not understand what it is like to have a daughter.
Mookie says it's different with daughters than sons.

Also, Mother-Daughter and Father-Son, that special too - because of gender (but that is mine not Mookie opinion).

personally I can't say much 'cos I only have daughter but my GF has boy and girl and she too says with girls is different.

Fuzzy

Audiofuzzy said:
To answer your QQQ Liebling I had my first serious BF when I was 16 and looking back I see how incredibly silly and immature I was.. no sex though until much much MUCH later.

Fuzzy

Exactly! It doesn't mean you are silly and immature because you has a boyfriend age 16 with no sex relationship. Its about teenager experiment. You parent make sure that your children should not go wrong path. Teach your children an earlier is the best before your children hit puberty.

It's the same with me as well... I had a first sweetheart love when I was 9 years old and was on and off relationship with him until I'm 16 years old with NO sex relationship. We were young to learn that sex is serious that's why we want to save it until we are married... It's sweetheart love talk... We only show our private part each other and touch each other... That's all.

Overprotection, Overparention, Overreaction cause more problem...

Audiofuzzy said:
I think what Angel means is that maybe Mooki thinks since Angel has only boys she does not understand what it is like to have a daughter.
Mookie says it's different with daughters than sons.

Also, Mother-Daughter and Father-Son, that special too - because of gender (but that is mine not Mookie opinion).

personally I can't say much 'cos I only have daughter but my GF has boy and girl and she too says with girls is different.

Fuzzy

I have many friends who have different sex children. Their children treat equal, no matter what. Yes they open sex issues with their son and daughter. Why? Because we parents make sure that our sons and daughters should not become teen. parents, sex safety, etc.

Yes I know what Mookie said but I'm disagree with him for treat different sex children differently.

I have many friends who have different sex children. Their children treat equal, no matter what

This is not about treating them different.
My GF is treating them the same but it is about different set of problems with girls, and different set of problems with boys.

You teach girls to watch out for bad boys who might abuse them and get them pregnant and then leave them for other girl.

You teach boys to be good to girls and respects them and be good fathers and husband.

It doesn't mean you are silly and immature because you has a boyfriend age 16 with no sex relationship

No I didn't mean that I was silly because I said no to sex. I was silly because I believed that it ill last forever and IF we had sex and I got pregnant then "of course" he would never leave me but marry me , Yeah, yeah right! :whistle:

I saw later what happened to my girl friends who got knocked up.

Fuzzy

Audiofuzzy said:
This is not about treating them different.
My GF is treating them the same but it is about different set of problems with girls, and different set of problems with boys.

You teach girls to watch out for bad boys who might abuse them and get them pregnant and then leave them for other girl.

You teach boys to be good to girls and respects them and be good fathers and husband.

But it make no difference.

It look like that Mookie don't care either his teenage son make other girl pregnant isn't he?

To me NO! I make sure my teenage sons should not make other teenage girls pregnant.

I teach different sex children about sex safety, abuse, respect, etc equal.

Don't you know that some girl use boy for sperm to get her pregnant because she want a baby with no man?

Don't you know that some girl abuse boy?

I teach different sex children to be good partner, wife and husband.

See what Mookie's post:

Mookie's post
Come on, Angel. You already have your boys, and you do not have to worry about them in future. If you have a daughter, that would entirely different stories.

ummm. I am not sure but I think Mookie reply was influenced totally by that story you started - about a mother who wanted or who got RO against her daughter's 18y. old BF.

In this aspect yes there is a lot of more worry about girls than boys. And if you have only boys, then it is not as "close to home" as if you have a girl.

While it does can happen to a boy- being raped, abused, beaten etc,
it is not even as often as it happens to women, the numbers are not even nowhere close.

I am not sure if Mookie said anything about her boy.. :dunno:

Fuzzy

Audiofuzzy said:
ummm. I am not sure but I think Mookie reply was influenced totally by that story you started - about a mother who wanted or who got RO against her daughter's 18y. old BF.

In this aspect yes there is a lot of more worry about girls than boys. And if you have only boys, then it is not as "close to home" as if you have a girl.

it is not even as often as it happens to women, the numbers are not even nowhere close.

I am not sure if Mookie said anything about her boy.. :dunno:

Fuzzy

For your information: Mookie is "he". Yes he has 2 different sex children.

No true, we parents do worry about their different sex children equal. Boys and Girls are being abuse by sex manic.

I find sad that the parents worry more about their daughters than their sons.

Remember that ages is only number! What if 16 years old boy has 18 years old girlfriend? You will lost your children if you worry about legal age than your trust relationship with your children.

Call police over that legal age... Oh please :roll:

Audiofuzzy said:
When Mookie asked WHAT IF, it means WHAT IF

stop making excuses oh Tracy's mother dead, oh Tracy's was legal age, Tracy this Tracy's that because that is NOT the POINT!

the question is for your IMAGINATION!

Whe Mookie asks WHAT IF TRACY'S MOTHER GOT RESTRAINING ORDER AGAINST Tracy's then boyfriend, BEFORE he became her husband, what would HAVE happen?

And YOU are supposed to GUESS what would happen.

So, come on, what do you think would happen?

Mookie´s post
So that means 16 years old daughter is gonna to be preg. Then she lost her bright future for higher education and career. Guess what? 18 years old mtker is gonna to escape and move out of state or country....

First of all what kind of man is encouraging 16 year old unexperienced girl that should STAY IN SCHOOL, respect her parents, be taken care of by HER PARENTs etc to leave her family and go the hell knows where with him? how is he gonna support her and what kind of future is he providing for her??

Moreover, considering that he is still 18 himself what about HIS education, HIS prospects for future??,
what is he gonna do, work odd jobs supporting both of them, drink beer on weekends from his measly wages and after a time go look for another woman?
where the 16 y old will be then?

No matter how open the sexual talk from the parents, it MAY NOT prevent a 16 year old girl from getting pregnant with an 18 years old man.

And in that aspect Mookie is very toughtful! she is predicting possible future.

The parents might be at fault too but no man should remove 16 years old girl form her parents.

Fuzzy

You made an illogical example here.

I can see anyone use Tracy as an example because we know Tracy's story... I'm talking about BEFORE, not AFTER.

Look, I didn't know Tracy's history yet. I will focus her story soon as I get DVD with Region 2 from Angel. I will focus her history in website when I has time.

Well, don't you know that most guys are gentlemen and charm until after married, they become monster? It's an exactly example about my step-dad.

Yes, sex issues are mainly important role.

Oh pleaseeee, there are some teachers had sex with younger students most of them are BOYS!! , there are some women/girls are abusive, controlling, etc just like some men/boys are, so please don't make it sounds like its only men/boys not women/girls!! acting like some women/girls are innocent than men/boys

Parents should worry about all their children no matter whether they have a daugther or son,

I find sad that the parents worry more about their daughters than their sons.

maybe some do I don't know,
parents I know personally worry equally about their children regardless their sex.
It just that as I've said already with boys you worry about something more, girls something else more.
It is simply more likely that boys might get into fights, extreme sports ect,
girls into too much bad gossip, how they look competition, thinking too much about boys etc.

I can see anyone use Tracy as an example because we know Tracy's story... I'm talking about BEFORE, not AFTER.

Again I am not sure if I get you, but..

Tracy's story is only an example what may happen to any girl if she is unlucky enough to meet and love a wrong boy.

It really doesn't matter what exactly has happened because the point is- she was abused. It ended badly.

The question Mooki asked - what if the mother took restraining order against Tracy's boyfriend?
then whatever happened, would NOT have happened.
there would be no Tracy's bad BF, no bad marriage, nothing. that is the Mooki's point, IMO.
Tracy's life would have been very different.

Mookie says: look at Tracy as na example - to show what can happen if the parents DO NOT get RO early enough.
Then it may be too late someday to do anything.

Well, don't you know that most guys are gentlemen and charm until after married, they become monster? It's an exactly example about my step-dad.

yes of course I do know that but in the link it says clearly:

""He is not physically abusive that
I know of, but he does not allow her to have any friends, and the
occasional times he works he "puts" her at his house to stay with his
mother until he gets off from work.""

oooooh that's bad sign, bad bad bad..... :ugh2:

and this might seem minor but it has potential of evolving into something more serious:

""a simple thing
like the other day when I brought home suishi, and Katie was eagerly
going to have some, and because you don't like suishi you said you
wouldn't kiss her if she ate it, so she tried to hand it back to me.
That's controlling! But in a very mild way... you scare her by
withdrawing your approval of her.""

I think the mother's instinct is telling her the boy is not to be trusted, and she could be right..

Fuzzy

I would like to see statistic how often girl/ women are abused by boys/ men and how often boys/ men are abused by girls/ women.

Who dies more often for being beaten to death, shot to death or murder other way -- abused women of man's hand or abused men of woman's hand?

Fuzzy

just found this:

http://www.endabuse.org/resources/facts/DomesticViolence.pdf

- Male violence against women does much more damage than female violence against men; women are much more likely to be injured than men.

- On average, more than three women are murdered by their husbands or boyfriends in this country every day. In 2000, 1,247 women were killed by an intimate partner. The same year, 440 men were killed by an intimate partner.

- Seventy-eight percent of stalking victims are women. Women are significantly more likely than men (60 percent and 30 percent, respectively) to be stalked by intimate partners.

Fuzzy

Mookie said:
Perfect! I found the article for you, Liebling. If you are mother of 16 years old daughter, would you report to police department?

No, I would not report to police department because I will lose my children's trust relationship if I do that.

mother's post
I am not really replying to a message, but I could not see how to post. My question is legal age of sexual - dating consent. My daughter is 16 she has been dating a boy for 4 months who was 18 or so my husband and I thought. I found his social security # with his real name, did not match what we were told. I had someone do a background check on him with this information. It turns out he turned 22 last Nov. 04 He has an FBI file with numbers on it and alias names. I was told by one of my older daughters friends who know this guy there are warrents out for his arrest. My 16 yr old will not tell me where he is. I confronted my 16 yr old daughter on his age and she knew all along. They have been sexually intimate. She has now also contracted genital herpes. This was her first sexual experiance with a MAN. My problem is I cannot keep her away from him. She claims it is legal by her being 16. She also has health problems Cystic Fibrosis. She is too busy sneaking out with this 22 yr old and not taking care of herself, meds,treatments, and lung clearance. Her health is failing. We live in Connecticut. Does anyone know if this is legal? We are trying not to get on her too much as we don't want to lose her completley. Any ideas anyone? Help! Thank you

Here is an answer on mother's post.

What's personality, her daughter's boyfriend has? She didn't say anything about his personality but control his background. She ran to someone to find out about his past background. It's paraniod, not trustworthy and spy what a mother did. It must be something reason why her daughter don't trust her mother and lie her mother about her boyfriend's age. It look like that it's not first time what her mother did to her daughter in the past? Her daughter said that she know her boyfriend's past background and accept him. A mother should be glad that boyfriend tell her daughter the truth. Telling the truth is mainly important. I can see why her daughter trust her boyfriend more than her own mother.

How do she know that her daughter has genital herpes and her sexual relationship with boyfriend? That's why I felt that there're half of mother's story post.

It must have reason why her daughter doesn't show her respect on her health. I would suggest mother to sit and have a talk to her daughter. If the solution doesn't work then talk to boyfriend about daughter's health issue. Health issue is mainly important, mother worry about than worry about her boyfriend's past background etc.

If she don't want to lose her daughter then show her trust on her and have bond relationship with her than worry about legal age and go to police.

Like what I say before that I didn't know full because I felt that mother didn't tell us full.

I hope my answer safaisty your question. Now source?

Back