Restoring Honor Rally at D.C. Today.

You have no proof of that and that is not how Beck people do that. They come because they feel the need to honor and help restore honor.

You have no proof that says otherwise either.

You have no proof of that and that is not how Beck people do that. They come because they feel the need to honor and help restore honor.
And people did honor MLK that day. Nothing wrong with that...except maybe you?
Ah yes, attack the poster. :roll:

I started this by asking "Where are they? Why are there so few?" I'm not personally concerned. I just asked, since I never watch this guy on TV. You do. Enlighten me.

I think they stayed away because they have issues with him. I also asked, is it possible they are racist against him? Instead, you insist Beck's people are clean and that I am the one that has a problem with the color of skin. Since you went to Gally, did you ever see such a mass of white humanity in one place while you were there?

Ah yes, attack the poster. :roll:

I started this by asking "Where are they? Why are there so few?" I'm not personally concerned. I just asked, since I never watch this guy on TV. You do. Enlighten me.

I think they stayed away because they have issues with him. I also asked, is it possible they are racist against him? Instead, you insist Beck's people are clean and that I am the one that has a problem with the color of skin. Since you went to Gally, did you ever see such a mass of white humanity in one place while you were there?
If you're not concerned, then that takes care of it.

I said Beck doesn't operate like that. Pay people to come and speak on the day of MLK's dream speech? Please.

Gally? Not really considering America is made up of 74% white and blacks around 14%. That's about the same percentage I saw at inside Gallaudet. Outside of Gallaudet was another matter.

He did. Feeds from the Tea Party and American Thinker...:laugh2:

You can also watch it on CSPAN as well. Over 3 hours of the stuff. But it's not captioned. Why are so focused on color? It's about honoring people and our nation. Anything wrong with honoring MLK that day?

You can also watch it on CSPAN as well. Over 3 hours of the stuff. But it's not captioned. Why are so focused on color? It's about honoring people and our nation. Anything wrong with honoring MLK that day?

so by that logic - you're fine with Muslim people wanting to build a community center in NYC near 9/11? Why so focused on religion?

CBS News To Black Woman At Beck Rally: "I'm Noticing That There Are Not A Lot Of Minorities Here"

:ty: for proving my point

BTW, the author of that article, he went to that rally and he is black if you're so concerned about skin color.

He is an uncle tom. It's that simple.

Doesn't Beck claim that Obama has hatred for whites?

You can tell that from a few crowd pictures? Amazing!

What's even more amazing if not ironically funny but not funny and stupid at the same time is to have a deaf, lily white guy call a black person an "Uncle Tom."

Last edited:
I'm making a very simple request. Show me any picture of non-Caucasian people in Glenn Beck crowd, rooting for Glenn Beck.

simple really.... the more you talk, the more farce it is.
Are you saying that the rally was segregated, and that non-white people weren't allowed to attend?

Are you kidding? Black people know the significance of that day and perhaps didn't believe Beck did not purposely choose it for another agenda. Maybe they felt manipulated? Anyway, I am acquainted with Ted Nugent, and he remarked at how great it was to see so many white people gathered. That says a lot.

Are you saying that the rally was segregated, and that non-white people weren't allowed to attend?

I am asking, why do you suppose there are so few non-whites? I watched maybe an hour on C-Span early this morning. Except for the guest speakers, there were very few blacks, maybe 5% of the crowd. Any ideas why? There were more whites at the Million Man rally than there were blacks at Beck's rally. Why? Feel free to remain coy and evasive, but the camera showed the crowd repeatedly.

From the US Census website, using 2009 statistics: First percentage is DC, second is USA.

White persons, percent, 2009 (a) 40.6% 79.6%
Black persons, percent, 2009 (a) 54.0% 12.9%
American Indian and Alaska Native persons, percent, 2009 (a) 0.4% 1.0%
Asian persons, percent, 2009 (a) 3.2% 4.6%
Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander, percent, 2009 (a) 0.1% 0.2%
Persons reporting two or more races, percent, 2009 1.6% 1.7%
Persons of Hispanic or Latino origin, percent, 2009 (b) 8.8% 15.8%
White persons not Hispanic, percent, 2009 33.5% 65.1%

Fifty-four percent of people living within DC city limits are black. They could have walked to the rally, no need to fly, drive, bus. I doubt seriously there were even 12.9% blacks (the percentage of all Americans that are black) at this rally. I assume the cameras tried to find those blacks to make it appear they were well represented. I am not calling Beck a racist. Again, all I am asking is:
Where are the people of color, and why did they not attend?

I will take a shot here at why the blacks chose to stay away. Maybe they think of Beck as a white man's Rev. Al Sharpton, someone that has nothing but volatile comments and a ton of hot air. Maybe they just could not bring themselves to be sheep for Beck and his rally.

Since none of Beck's supporters here can offer any explanation except for accusing me of being racist for asking about the lack of blacks, I will harbor this theory as the reason. Feel free to change my mind. I really would like to understand why there are so few blacks at this rally!

I did watch for about an hour, early today.

So in a city of nearly 600,000, with approximately 310,000 blacks, why did the crowd look so white? You can take shots at me, you can link us to your slew of Conservative websites, you can defend Beck, but there are almost no blacks at this rally. If there was even a hint of honoring MLK, they would be overwhelmed. Why did they stay away?

you just answered your own question quite succinctly.

Maybe it's that attitude that kept some minority folks away; they didn't want to be labeled by others in their own community.

saywhatkid - it's so hilarious to see one accusing us of being racist when we're asking a perfectly valid question. MLK's niece was there to speak for Glenn Beck. One would expect a handful of minority folks to be there but there's nearly none.

what happened? what's going on? where are they?

"Conservative commentator Glenn Beck says his weekend revival-style rally at the Lincoln Memorial was meant to reclaim the U.S. civil rights movement "from politics," arguing that the movement was about "people of faith.""

Beck says he wanted to reclaim civil rights 'from politics' - CNN.com

lol! Seriously, he thinks he's good for civil rights? Ya right, like blacks would look up to a white leader or Jews up to Jesus or Christians up to Prophet Mohammad.

Back