Restoring Honor Rally at D.C. Today.

I wonder what many minorities think of Beck.

I will have to ask my neighbor next door what she thinks of him. Personally, I don't think much of Becks but I can't speak for others. I also would like to know what many other minorities say about him and not just neighbors.

Maybe watch a video of Beck asking them various questions about skin color, myths, feeling betrayed, being a Republican, being a Democrat, etc..etc... from various black leaders and citizens? They showed up on Glenn Beck's show! OMG! Traitors!!

Really, now.

Watch the videos below. Captions are included (some delay and not through Google captioning). And be informed of what they think and say first before commenting next. And tell me what you think of what they had to say.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Fl7mohZnkc&cc=1[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQzmZAJbSyc&cc=1[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2fyawBpSVs&cc=1[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqr8pP35qH0&cc=1[/ame]

So, blacks or the "non-caucasian" types who did attend the rally are "Uncle Toms" then?
I cannot take you seriously if you won't reply to my question: Why are there so few minorities in the crowd at this rally? Are you waiting for someone to rescue you? All you have done is deflect to "I have an issue and used the race card" or "Are these blacks that attended Uncle Toms?" when my question remains WHY ARE THERE SO FEW MINORITIES IN THE CROWD AT THIS RALLY?

Conservative blacks are usually very minority, hehe.

why are you still on Uncle Tom or racist part? saywhatkid and I are not asking a racist question. We are asking why there's not much of minorities at Glenn Beck's rally.

Netrox is the one who said Uncle Tom, not us.
He's waiting for Darkdog and Reba to bail him out.

I cannot take you seriously if you won't reply to my question: Why are there so few minorities in the crowd at this rally? Are you waiting for someone to rescue you? All you have done is deflect to "I have an issue and used the race card" or "Are these blacks that attended Uncle Toms?" when my question remains WHY ARE THERE SO FEW MINORITIES IN THE CROWD AT THIS RALLY?

Either out of fear (for being called an "Uncle Tom"), intolerance, they were misinformed, or have other reasons and so on. What's really telling here is the Al Sharpton's rally that took place that same day which was a political rally protesting the Restoring Honor rally that same day where they honored, rightfully so, MLK and so many others. The telling part is that out of a city of 310,000 blacks only a few thousand showed up at Sharpton's rally.

Now, answer my question. Those people with the darker skin complexion that many are so focused on who did show up at the Restoring Honor revival rally, are they Uncle Toms?

Either out of fear (for being called an "Uncle Tom"), intolerance, they were misinformed and so on. What's really telling here is the Al Sharpton's rally that took place that same day which was a political rally protesting the Restoring Honor rally that same day where they honored, rightfully so, MLK and so many others. The telling part is that out of a city of 310,000 blacks only a few thousand showed up at Sharpton's rally.

Now, answer my question. Those people with the darker skin complexion that many are so focused on who did show up at the Restoring Honor revival rally, are they Uncle Toms?
They are misinformed Beck supporters.:giggle:

No idea. I don't have a name for anyone that chose to attend. I just wanted to know why the crowd was as white as my naked ass? And the reason they might have avoided Sharpton's rally could be out of fear (being called the N-word or beaten by the rally crowd) because they knew there would be an over 90% crowd of angry white folks?

They are misinformed Beck supporters.:giggle:

No idea. I don't have a name for anyone that chose to attend. I just wanted to know why the crowd was as white as my naked ass? And the reason they might have avoided Sharpton's rally could be out of fear (being called the N-word or beaten by the rally crowd) because they knew there would be an over 90% crowd of angry white folks?

No idea? So you don't know whether they are an "Uncle Tom" or not? Interesting. My answer is that no they are not. They are simply Americans who are observing their freedom of expression and beliefs. I don't call to their skin color. They believe what I believe,too, then great! Now, are they "Uncle Toms" or not for showing up at the Restoring Honor rally? Should be a simple answer.

If they were afraid then why these two women showed up at the Restoring Honor rally?
Weasel Zippers » Blog Archive » CBS News Horrified by the Sight of Black Women at Beck Rally, Demands to Know Why They’re Not Scared to be There…

And I wonder how that girl with the American flag got out of the rally alive?

No idea? So you don't know whether they are an "Uncle Tom" or not? Interesting.
we have never said they are Uncle Tom. Netrox did. We are not asking about racist part. We are asking why there is so few minorities in the crowd.

My answer is that no they are not.
right. I believe we are in agreement with that.

And I wonder how that girl with the American flag got out of the rally alive?
why? so now are you saying this is about racism?

No idea. I don't have a name for anyone that chose to attend.

No idea? So you don't know whether they are an "Uncle Tom" or not? Interesting.
You missed my response above yours here. No names for any of them. Maybe I would call them "participants in the Glenn Beck rally" for a name. BTW, I have no issue with the people that went, nor do I care about Beck. I just was puzzled.

Why would a reporter feel the need to ask those black women if they feared anything? It would not have been an issue worth commentary if the crowd even remotely matched the racial ratio of the USA.

Glad they found a young black girl to pose for a picture. Beck can use it for a desktop on his computer. :giggle:

Yeah, not surprised white folks don't feel the cloak of racial divide. Funny how a person of Asian descent picks up the odor so quickly. I find it interesting that so many chose not to attend, especially when you consider the racial makeup of the area. That racial makeup is not displayed in the pictures shown here. This could have been staged in Kansas, judging by the audience. Could it be they find supporting this guy is a bitter pill to swallow? Certainly they could have attended this event. Why did they stay away?
I can't speak for anyone else about their reasons for not showing up.

We really need to hear from non-white conservative ADers who can give up their reasons for not attending.

Or, we can find on-line interviews with non-white conservatives, or their blogs, who give their reasons for not attending.

Anything else would be mere speculation on my part.

doesn't really mean anything to me. There was a crowd of protesters there too.
So even if someone provides pictures, you won't accept them? Then why bother asking for photos?

Then where are the non-whites? Why are they not attending? Clue me in, since I never watch this guy. Are all these non-whites showing racism against Beck?
You would have to ask them for their reasons.

You missed my response above yours here. No names for any of them. Maybe I would call them "participants in the Glenn Beck rally" for a name. BTW, I have no issue with the people that went, nor do I care about Beck. I just was puzzled.

Why would a reporter feel the need to ask those black women if they feared anything? It would not have been an issue worth commentary if the crowd even remotely matched the racial ratio of the USA.

Glad they found a young black girl to pose for a picture. Beck can use it for a desktop on his computer. :giggle:

Thank you for clarifying. I hope you also agree that it is ugly, irresponsible, and undeserving to call people "Uncle Toms" just because they have an alternative view, opinion and belief that don't match with that of other people over a stupid thing called "skin color." Yet you did call them as "token minorities" and I question your comment below stereotyping them as "angry white folks" over the fear of getting beat up while they were at the rally deep in D.C.

"And the reason they might have avoided Sharpton's rally could be out of fear (being called the N-word or beaten by the rally crowd) because they knew there would be an over 90% crowd of angry white folks?"

And so I'm still a bit hesitant over your responses now including jokes about Beck and black people as if they are incompatible in their views and such.

So even if someone provides pictures, you won't accept them? Then why bother asking for photos?

because it's not sufficient enough. A picture of black girl waving American flag? how is that a proof enough for me? We don't know if she was with the Glenn Beck crowd or not.

I'd like to see the pictures of minorities cheering alongside with others at Glenn Beck's rally. So far, I haven't seen any.

...I think they stayed away because they have issues with him. I also asked, is it possible they are racist against him?
What would those issues be?

Why would they be racist against him?

Back