Restoring Honor Rally at D.C. Today.

because it's not sufficient enough. A picture of black girl waving American flag? how is that a proof enough for me? We don't know if she was with the Glenn Beck crowd or not.

I'd like to see the pictures of minorities cheering alongside with others at Glenn Beck's rally. So far, I haven't seen any.
Those could be photoshopped or faked, too. Also, how dark-skinned do people have to be for you to be sure that they are "black?" How can we be sure who is Hispanic? Can you identify Asians from behind? :dunno: Even Obama himself could pass for white in some pictures.

Those could be photoshopped or faked, too. Also, how dark-skinned do people have to be for you to be sure that they are "black?" How can we be sure who is Hispanic? Can you identify Asians from behind? :dunno: Even Obama himself could pass for white in some pictures.

well then it would be best to provide the pictures of their front instead of behind.

I think you can easily identify Obama or people like him or me to be of minority race.

Are you kidding? Black people know the significance of that day and perhaps didn't believe Beck did not purposely choose it for another agenda. Maybe they felt manipulated? Anyway, I am acquainted with Ted Nugent, and he remarked at how great it was to see so many white people gathered. That says a lot.
Where did he say that?

I have my reasons. No need to keep bringing that up again and again, Foxrac.

I feel so bad that kokonut won't reply any of your post. :(

oh that's ok, knowing that I can lift 600lbs tire with ease :lol: metaphorically

once again, the Patient Bear is ready when you are.

Patient_Bear_by_Nastyguy.jpg

What would those issues be?

Why would they be racist against him?

And I'm beginning to wonder if people actually believe that Restoring Honor was a racist rally to begin with even while showing a film honoring MLK that day at the rally. If people are willing to call black people "Uncle Toms" then certainly one could expect them to call people attending the rally as racists, too.

I am asking, why do you suppose there are so few non-whites? I watched maybe an hour on C-Span early this morning. Except for the guest speakers, there were very few blacks, maybe 5% of the crowd. Any ideas why? There were more whites at the Million Man rally than there were blacks at Beck's rally. Why? Feel free to remain coy and evasive, but the camera showed the crowd repeatedly.
Cameras don't show the reasons behind attendance.

Fifty-four percent of people living within DC city limits are black. They could have walked to the rally, no need to fly, drive, bus....
What percentage of the within-walking-distance black population showed up at Sharpton's rally?

Where are the people of color, and why did they not attend?
What do the non-attenders say were their reasons?

And I'm beginning to wonder if people actually believe that Restoring Honor was a racist rally to begin with even while showing a film honoring MLK that day at the rally. If people are willing to call black people "Uncle Toms" then certainly one could expect them to call people attending the rally as racists, too.

really? MLK film?

so where are the minorities? They should be there!

leave the racism, Uncle Toms, and racist out. Settle your beef with netrox. You can do it alone. or is your intention to make us to gang-up on him?

I have my reasons. No need to keep bringing that up again and again, Foxrac.

I don't know about what your reason is, unless you are going disclose it in here or in PM.

Jiro's questions are good and you should try answer his question; he won't bite you.

well then it would be best to provide the pictures of their front instead of behind.

I think you can easily identify Obama or people like him or me to be of minority race.
If you stereotype, and have a clear view of their faces (no sunglasses or big-brim hats), yes.

Some people (including my father who was part Portuguese) used to mistake TCS for Hispanic but he is as white bread as they come.

Appearances can be deceiving.

If you stereotype, and have a clear view of their faces (no sunglasses or big-brim hats), yes.

Some people (including my father who was part Portuguese) used to mistake TCS for Hispanic but he is as white bread as they come.

Appearances can be deceiving.

Coming from minority race.... I believe I can identify one better so why don't you show me some photos? :lol:

I did watch for about an hour, early today.

So in a city of nearly 600,000, with approximately 310,000 blacks, why did the crowd look so white? You can take shots at me, you can link us to your slew of Conservative websites, you can defend Beck, but there are almost no blacks at this rally. If there was even a hint of honoring MLK, they would be overwhelmed. Why did they stay away?
Of those 310,000 local black people, how many attended Sharpton's rally? :dunno:

If you want to know why "they" stayed away, you'll have to ask "them."

I am the ONLY ONE that said they are uncle toms, not Jiro and saywhatkid. Nice deflection. :)

Of those 310,000 local black people, how many attended Sharpton's rally? :dunno:

If you want to know why "they" stayed away, you'll have to ask "them."

How many whites showed up at Al Sharpton?

I might have an idea why they did it on the anniversary of the "I have a dream" speech. Maybe it's to show appreciation for these timeless words.

“I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.”

Al Sharpton is a bumbling fool who likes to use race card on every single issue but Sharpton is not an issue here. This thread is about Glenn Beck's "Restoring Honor" rally. From what I see here - Beck has presented MLK's niece as guest speaker and also played MLK film.

That is wonderful and all.... One would expect a good mix of all kinds for rally like that. Nobody is claiming anything racist especially me and saywhatkid.

But where are the minorities? Why so few? Are you denying that it is unusual?

I am the ONLY ONE that said they are uncle toms, not Jiro and saywhatkid. Nice deflection. :)

you have been a very very very bad boy
spank.gif

now moving on..... where are they?

Back