Restoring Honor Rally at D.C. Today.

I looked at some pictures now, and there appear to be some "people of color" but the faces are so tiny and far away, and many are facing the wrong way, so I can't be sure of who's who. Out of such a huge crowd, I don't know how representative the published photos are. I honestly don't know.

I looked at some pictures now, and there appear to be some "people of color" but the faces are so tiny and far away, and many are facing the wrong way, so I can't be sure of who's who. Out of such a huge crowd, I don't know how representative the published photos are. I honestly don't know.

right. I'll wait for more photos to show up. So far - most of "people of color" are the protesters. if OP can find the photos, let me know.

right. I'll wait for more photos to show up. So far - most of "people of color" are the protesters. if OP can find the photos, let me know.
I'm not sure what they would prove, one way or the other. It depends on what gets published, and how clearly they show large areas of the people.

In your opinion, if you don't clearly see lots of darker-skinned people at the rally, what does that prove to you?

I'm not sure what they would prove, one way or the other. It depends on what gets published, and how clearly they show large areas of the people.

In your opinion, if you don't clearly see lots of darker-skinned people at the rally, what does that prove to you?

that Glenn Beck is a hypocrite and a troll

You can tell that from a few crowd pictures? Amazing!

"I too have a dream".... and MLK? so where are the people of color or minority?

"I too have a dream".... and MLK? so where are the people of color or minority?
I don't know; I haven't seen all the pictures of all the crowds in a clear way. They may be there for all I know. If they aren't, how would that prove anything about Beck? It would depend on their reasons for not attending.

there are always uncle toms out there.

Not just blacks, but also minorities, even gays... gee, look at Log Republicans!

I don't know; I haven't seen all the pictures of all the crowds in a clear way. They may be there for all I know. If they aren't, how would that prove anything about Beck? It would depend on their reasons for not attending.

same answer as my post #62 and #64

that Glenn Beck is a hypocrite and a troll
I still don't understand how the actions (or non-actions) of others prove whether or not Beck is a hypocrite and troll. I thought one could be a hypocrite only because of his own words and actions.

I still don't understand how the actions (or non-actions) of others prove whether or not Beck is a hypocrite and troll. I thought one could be a hypocrite only because of his own words and actions.

using "I too have a dream" from MLK and using MLK site..... and not have people of all kinds at the parade....

IF that is the case..... he is clearly trying to provoke people because MLK's dream is NOTHING like Glenn Beck's activity.

He didn't. MLK's niece was there today.

Dr. Alveda King Speech at Glenn Beck Rally: “I Too Have a Dream” – Video
Freedom's Lighthouse » Dr. Alveda King Speech at Glenn Beck Rally: “I Too Have a Dream” – Video

Dr. Alveda King – niece of the late Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., spoke at today’s Glenn Beck “Restoring Honor” Rally at the Lincoln Memorial. She stood near the place where her uncle delivered his historic “I Have a Dream” Speech 47 years ago today, and declared “I too have a dream.”[/quote

Gee, I posted this link and there are three blacks right there in the video. Somebody is sure into a twisted knot.

Don't worry. They're there.

How's that, Reba? LOL. I mean, seriously. Some people are a wee bit too wound up.

How's that, Reba? LOL. I mean, seriously. Some people are a wee bit too wound up.

Yeah, not surprised white folks don't feel the cloak of racial divide. Funny how a person of Asian descent picks up the odor so quickly. I find it interesting that so many chose not to attend, especially when you consider the racial makeup of the area. That racial makeup is not displayed in the pictures shown here. This could have been staged in Kansas, judging by the audience. Could it be they find supporting this guy is a bitter pill to swallow? Certainly they could have attended this event. Why did they stay away?

Back