Real Effects of smoking pot

John Lennon smoked pot. And so did Paul Mccartney. The greatest music collaboration to ever appear in the scence of Rock & Roll. My point is, all you people who are opposing to smoking Marijuana have absolutely NO FUCKING IDEA of what your talking about. Take it how you want but smoking weed is RELAXING. & noo people do not get HOLES in there Brain LMFAO! Sure it may have some side effects but they wear off !! Marijuana should be legal. If it were there would be PEACE in the United States. Why? you may ask. Well because people's houses wouldn't be raided, people wouldn't be afraid everytime they owed money to drug dealers, also all these gang bangers ; serial killers ; rapists ; terrorists etc .. would be so fucking high they'd forget they're whole purpose for being is to cause destruction & they'd be to lazy to get up !! & Sure as HELL ! cocaine wouldn't be an epidemic because smokers would be satisfied enough with LEGAL Marijuana. Also, People say marijuana gives you this and that ; well CIGARETTES are the leading cancer-causing product in the U.S. and many other diseases So why make that legal & And weed illegal? And before I end this , Whoever Heard Of DEATH BY WEED ? So, Any Reply's?

Tred them all, i liked smoking best. but making and eating brownies was fun in tits own, it does last longer but its not that intense. Done it with buds, other times cabbage, or oil or hash, but oil and buds are nice. Have to say doing it with a volume of cabbage from strong plants is good with peanut brownies cookies, i someteims laced it with cannabis oil...

once i played chess n comouter (way back in 1992) had aLOT of fun in one afternoon it lasted for hours and mum came home no pranoia cuz i didnt stink of it. Enjoyed that discretion. Smoking is great but not so great when you want to be wasted with those around who dissapprove, its a downer.

at one point, i was having cup of tea every monring with some oil laced tea bags from left over of the night's before oil sessions.......great way to start the day...
memory issues yup had those , some parts of it is permnanment - I have noticed and it took me a long time to mellow out injto normal state it wasn'tch fun- sometimes worrying that 'whn id' get back my spark' the clear and fast memory got most of it back, but some i'd never recover.....i think in one point of my life i did it too much....so its true you can overuse it to a point it become abuse. Wish never did that this far, but i was very unhappy due being alienated and young and confused (as well all know) I 'm deaf and dazed from the confusion brought on about from the rigid mainstream envorinment. I rebelled but but with not a sense of rebellion.To be honest it was stupid, but that was my youth, not anyone's else. I've expereinced somewhat alot and I am sometimes amazed now in the present times, that i made it through, somepeople wallow out into severe depressiona and suicide. Believe me i dont thinlcannabis is entirely safe, nor its considered a soft drug anymore. It has changed alot in the last 15years. The real effects of pot smoking is not just physical , nor just mental, it is existiental too, it changes the way we cosnider out existence as does others to you. I know this sounds trippy but thats how i see it.
cya one thing have to say its hard to type with Charlie the Siam, walking over my keyboard...and correct as i go... so sorry for some typos...

smokin it and even drinking it all has psychological problems in the long run if you smoke it daily .....its a drug...just like anything else....if a dr prescribed it to you then youre being monitored..which i think is even better...its sad that people abuse the substance...

Eh, i think i need start to not smoke daily since i doesnt want something happens to my brain. I will try to smoke once a couple of weeks but yeah, im still smokin Marijuana. When i smoke, it usually make me feel like HEAVY, of course get red eyes, will be jabber, also when its fade the high, it get me tired faster to asleep in easy way.

This is old thread since 2006. I know about Weed cause holes in brain. It depend on people do use many different drugs like cocaine, meth, crack, alcohol and weed mixed. It can be holes in brains. Ecstasy can have a hole in brains too. That what i saw through internet with picture in MRI scan brains. The worst is Meth, Cocaine, Ecstasy than weed and alcohol. If you're on cocaine user for 2 to 5 years. You will have holes in brain. If weed will be 12 years. It depend on people are lucky and some not. Maybe mixed on drugs. Alcohol user for 25 years over will have a holes in brain. It's not bad. Meth can get holes about 1 to 3 years. I don't really care about other drugs. I do drink alcohol sometime. I know how to control. I don't like to get too bad drunk. I just want to have a great on my lifestyle experience. If I am drunk and my act will be so funny. Everyone are laugh at me because they think I am humor sense. I never get into fight someone. That's weird. I like to chill out on buzz and relax. I am not kind of bad and stupid person. I know how to control with it.

This is old thread since 2006. I know about Weed cause holes in brain. It depend on people do use many different drugs like cocaine, meth, crack, alcohol and weed mixed. It can be holes in brains. Ecstasy can have a hole in brains too. That what i saw through internet with picture in MRI scan brains. The worst is Meth, Cocaine, Ecstasy than weed and alcohol. If you're on cocaine user for 2 to 5 years. You will have holes in brain. If weed will be 12 years. It depend on people are lucky and some not. Maybe mixed on drugs. Alcohol user for 25 years over will have a holes in brain. It's not bad. Meth can get holes about 1 to 3 years. I don't really care about other drugs. I do drink alcohol sometime. I know how to control. I don't like to get too bad drunk. I just want to have a great on my lifestyle experience. If I am drunk and my act will be so funny. Everyone are laugh at me because they think I am humor sense. I never get into fight someone. That's weird. I like to chill out on buzz and relax. I am not kind of bad and stupid person. I know how to control with it.
Pinky, I'm sorry. But this is incorrect information. Alcohol and drugs do not cause "holes" in the brain. Many drugs (legal presecriptions, as well) do affect the brain, and alcohol is the worst, given that it causes biochemical changes that lead to Korsakoff's syndrome. But none cause "holes" in the brain.

Pinky, I'm sorry. But this is incorrect information. Alcohol and drugs do not cause "holes" in the brain. Many drugs (legal presecriptions, as well) do affect the brain, and alcohol is the worst, given that it causes biochemical changes that lead to Korsakoff's syndrome. But none cause "holes" in the brain.

Erowid Survey Vault : Ecstasy Safety Survey Results : The Myth that Ecstasy Users Think Ecstasy is Safe (Nov 2004)

Mothers Against Methamphetamine Power

Brain Images,Effects of Drug Abuse,Alcohol,Smoking Marijuana,SPECT Scans, Amen Clinics

Your first link is to an article discussing the results of a survery investigating whether or not believing a drug is dangerous will decrease its use. The second is from a religious group that is obviously misinformed regarding the issues, and the third is from a medical professional discussing variances in frontal lobe activity. None mention "holes" in the brain.

MYTH: Smoking marijuana has no damaging effects on the brain.

FACT: Recent advances in brain imaging, such as SPECT (single photon emission computed topography) scans, now allow doctors to see the functional aspects of brain activity. It can detect disorders such as ADA (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder), depression, OCD (obsessive

[clip]
once a week, can be hazardous. Marijuana can lead to cancer, respiratory difficulties, amongst other things. It does help the human body relax a lot, even if the emotions are a bit over-shot.

Well, sometimes I think what is being said is not nearly as important as who is saying it. There has not been one documented death, ever, from smoking pot. Compare that to cigarettes and alcohol, and then look at the frenzy around pot. Hmmm.

Your first link is to an article discussing the results of a survery investigating whether or not believing a drug is dangerous will decrease its use. The second is from a religious group that is obviously misinformed regarding the issues, and the third is from a medical professional discussing variances in frontal lobe activity. None mention "holes" in the brain.

I don't want to argue with you. I know Marijuana isn't a dangerous. I know 1 man from my hometown. He was smoking pot too much and plus drinking alcohol drive and drunk. He got car accident hit to other car. He killed the girl school. Where she was sit in back seat. She was a homicide by drunk and stoned man. The judge sent him to prison for 20 years. He said felt stupid about what he done.

My old friend is attend to Marijuana Abuse and Alcohol Abuse meeting. She told me about marijuana cause holes in brain. I was alike huh? I was laughing at her. I told her show me proof it. She said go check it out at internet. I said fine. I went to online and found it.

My husband said marijuana will not cause holes in brain. Only he heard about ecstasy will cause holes in brain. I was alike whatever. Everyone gave me different stories. I rather be proof it. I don't accept the different feedback. If you are psychologist. Can you show me proof about Marijuana will not cause holes in brain. I want to see it.

Why this is thread for education?? Why not this is thread move to Off-Topic ?? In my opinion.

I don't want to argue with you. I know Marijuana isn't a dangerous. I know 1 man from my hometown. He was smoking pot too much and plus drinking alcohol drive and drunk. He got car accident hit to other car. He killed the girl school. Where she was sit in back seat. She was a homicide by drunk and stoned man. The judge sent him to prison for 20 years. He said felt stupid about what he done.

My old friend is attend to Marijuana Abuse and Alcohol Abuse meeting. She told me about marijuana cause holes in brain. I was alike huh? I was laughing at her. I told her show me proof it. She said go check it out at internet. I said fine. I went to online and found it.

My husband said marijuana will not cause holes in brain. Only he heard about ecstasy will cause holes in brain. I was alike whatever. Everyone gave me different stories. I rather be proof it. I don't accept the different feedback. If you are psychologist. Can you show me proof about Marijuana will not cause holes in brain. I want to see it.

I've already shown you. Your links say nothing about marijuana causing holes in the brain. Plus which, people will die if something eats away their brain tissue.

Can you show me proof that any drug or alcohol causes holes in the brain?

appear as multiple small holes across the cortical surface; heroin abuse appears as marked decreased activity across the whole cortical surface; heavy marijuana abuse shows decreased activity in the temporal lobes bilaterally and heavy alcohol abuse shows marked decreased activity throughout the brain.

What it is saying is that on the scan the images appear as holes, not that there are actually holes in the brain. It is the pattern of darkened areas that look like holes on a picture, but are not actually physiological holes. When activity is decreased in a given area, that area does not light up as readily, thus appearing darker.

(clear throat) Can anyone tell me what 420 is and why 420?. Please explain this to me.

Back