Last Movie You Watched?

ummm....lets see....I'd have to say, Camp rock on disney channel. Really good movie :-D Ohh and mebedeaf, I have 10 things i hate about you, my mom got it for me on easter day.

Camp Rock? I love that movie! :mrgreen:

I watch SG "The Art of Truth" yesterday and it was good.

I watched...

- Drillbit Taylor (okay movie)
- Broken (sick movie)
- Starship Troopers 3 (good, but the first was better)
- Twin Daggers (unusual, but good movie)

Camp Rock? I love that movie! :mrgreen:

hehe i know right?!! Most of the people who watched Camp Rock from school thought that the jonas brothers ruined the movie because it doesn't fit into the storyline. But I loved it!! I want to get "This is me" and "I gotta find you" and "Here I am" songs from Camp Rock for my IPod. But appearently my IPod broke from band camp and i have to wait until my bday i if i get a new IPod..oh well.

hehe i know right?!! Most of the people who watched Camp Rock from school thought that the jonas brothers ruined the movie because it doesn't fit into the storyline. But I loved it!! I want to get "This is me" and "I gotta find you" and "Here I am" songs from Camp Rock for my IPod. But appearently my IPod broke from band camp and i have to wait until my bday i if i get a new IPod..oh well.

I am sure you will get one eventually. Sorry being off topic.

Last weekend I enjoyed watching "The Spiderwick Chronicles" a good movie, it's about a fantasy adventure for a family.

I watched Stop-Loss last week... it was pretty sad throughout the movie but yet it was good.

Last weekend I enjoyed watching "The Spiderwick Chronicles" a good movie, it's about a fantasy adventure for a family.
I agree.

At first, I was cautious because I saw Bridge to Terabithia. When I saw the previews, it looked like a good movie. When I found out what it really was, I was disappointed cuz it ended up being too depressing.

After seeing the previews for The Spiderwick Chronicles, I thought it might be the same thing. Then a few people told me it was really good. So, I watched it and was happy it was good. :)

Oh really, I didn't have a chance to watch "Bridge to Terabithia" yet. But the good thing I just found out after you told me, it wasn't a good movie then I realized it will not be worth it. Thanks for advice, so I can look up some other better movies.

in last coule weeks I've watched these altogether.. (borrow from my netflix friend then mailed them out - free!) :mrgreen:

shattered - ok ok.
vitus - interesting. just 258 ..
10,000 BC - not bad.
I am legend - ok, good enough.
the village
the simpsons movie - not great as I expected it would be..
the last winter - great!
children of men - good good.
what dreams come true - not bad.
16 blocks - CHAMP.
primeval - great at scaring my friends lol, liked it!
rashomon - stupid movie.
la petite jersulam - slow but sad movie.
pulse - slept halfway ...
the rest stop - pretty okay, very common I think.
vantage point - neato.
flightplan - psychologically witty!
the weatherman - blantly stupid. no star.
willow - have always loved it, one of my first movies when was younger..
backbroke mountain - umm, interesting.
the contract - likedliked it. I didn't had to look at time when it's gonna finish.
mama's boy ... whatever. heh.

Oh yeah! Pan's Labrynith was a great film. The same director, Guillermo del Toro also made Hellboy and Hellboy: The Golden Army. I loved the second one and am a huge Hellboy fan. He's my favorite director because he made some memorable films:

Cronos (vampires)
Devil's Backbone (great ghost story)
Hellboy
Pan's Labrynith
The Orphanage (Produced this one I think)
Hellboy: The Golden Army

I recommend any to buy or rent.

Yeah... one part that freaked out my roommate was the mouth part. Eek!

last time I watched "NEXT" by Nicolas Cage and "The Professional" by Jean Reno. The ending in NEXT was disappointed, I was like that's it??? I wonder there will be NEXT 2? Both show on Starz channel

Just this week, I watched:

The Ruins (Alright...it was kinda werid)
Shuttered (Good)
Jumper (Good)
Taylor Dubit (Funny!)
Becoming Jane (Sad at the ending, I like Pride and Prejudice better)
Interview with a Vampire (good)
An American Haunting (Awesome Movie!)

My parents got me and my sister this movie called: Click last christmas i think, and when we watched it we thought it was supposed to be a hilarious movie for kids cuz we saw the commercials of how he's using the remote and made some stupid stuff. but as we were watching it it was so stupid and kind of gross...i don't even wanna go there so..don't ask..eek..so i never really watched it that much so far...:lol::shock:

Back