Last Movie You Watched?

I took my two nephews to WALL'E at drive in theatre Fri night- They LOVED it! so anyone with kids take them to it. I thought it looked like cute movie, I will go see it inside theatre cuz I don't get any of the dialogue at drive in movie.

I just saw Vitus and it was damn good! English/German based I believe talks about a boy who is a musical genius that came up with a clever way to save his family out of bankruptcy while acting "dumb" around them.

inochi said:
Yes thats right. I might have seen this movie about 4 times. Nice to watch it once a while.
yeah that's what I was thinking of, I haven't watched that movie because I didn't liked the idea when hearies act like deaf ... but since you love animals too, I'll take your opinion. ;)

last night I watched two movies; 8 seconds (sniffsniff) and shattered, twisting good movie!! that one got me. usually I'd figure out the ending.

yeah that's what I was thinking of, I haven't watched that movie because I didn't liked the idea when hearies act like deaf ... but since you love animals too, I'll take your opinion. ;)

last night I watched two movies; 8 seconds (sniffsniff) and shattered, twisting good movie!! that one got me. usually I'd figure out the ending.

When my dad first introduced me to the movie where a hearing would act deaf, at first I didn't get the gist. When I watched the movie, I was thinking - what is the point. But as the movie approaches to its climax and to its end, wow! It can touch your hearts in many ways if you let it.

So, you will listen to anyone who likes animals? :dunno:

There are some people who act deaf for a reason... sometimes, it's a psychological thing.

If you watched the movie, you would understand. ;)

yeah because usually we'd have the same opinion(s) on some things. I've always heard from my friends who watched it said it was bad anyway. maybe I will someday.

Last night seen Wall-E one of the best movies very well done by Disney/Pixar.

The last one I saw was Mamma Mia, that movie with the girl who can't figure out which of three men is really her father. It just came out on Friday I think, but I saw Dark Knight before that, it was awesome

this morning me and my husband watched Free Willy!!! Last nite i watched Bank Job and The Eye. Bank Job wasn't that good but i really liked The Eye!!!

this morning me and my husband watched Free Willy!!! Last nite i watched Bank Job and The Eye. Bank Job wasn't that good but i really liked The Eye!!!
I saw The Bank Job yesterday. Interesting movie.

You're right, it's not "great". The main actor is best suited for movies where he's driving a car. ;)

The Eye was good. I saw the Japanese version years ago. That's better. :)

Last movie I saw last night was "United 93". It's about the unforgettable drama of Sept. 11th 2001. It was a good movie.

Last movie, I saw last night was "The Rundown" (I already own a DVD at few years ago).

Back