Is GHOST really real?

No.

Those ghosts. spirits, souls or whatever you called them, stays behind because they have unfinished business or refused to cross over. Those are pretty common.

Those ghosts that I have seen at the hospital, hangs round because it wasn't their time to go, so they are still confused, or still looking for love ones. Hospital have more ghosts than cemetery.

Ah really? I usually have feelings they are around. Give me chills.

I get a creepy feeling at cemeteries but not the feeling of anything "alive". The cemeteries I feel different in are the ones I think are people that know they are dead and were not happy in the life we still have and they don't. Most cemeteries I don't feel anything but the emptiness of it, no feelings of anything except the fact all the living people miss what is gone. I have seen "a little dutch boy" at the end of one of my halls when I was working @ Summerford and I saw the shadow man/woman at the end of north hall @ Woodland and when I worked @ the emergency rooms both in Decatur and Caraway in Birmingham I felt all kinds of good and bad but not really saw full images or anything. I have had a lot of times where I didn't feel comfortable staying and someone turned up dead there within days of me passing through that place like on suicide hill in Coldsprings which I never go on that road at all anymore now because of all the bad feelings that road brings me, like something evil is there that wants to hurt you and apparently does hurt some or cause things that make people get hurt there. I held my father in my arms when I gave them the final decision to "pull the plug", and I swear I saw him in a light not brighter than the regular room lights but just a different light and it was like he was sleeping and just drifting up away from me. My mother says she saw the same thing happen to her when her mom died only mom was 9 years old and her mom died of leukemia in 1949. No one believed her when she said it but I did and still do. I wasn't there or allowed in the room for several hours after when my mom died because she killed herself with a .357 in her mouth. She had a closed casket funeral and things were just really badly done but the day of the funeral when my husband got me home, all of the pansies that mom had planted for us in October when we first moved in were all blooming really full. They hadn't bloomed at all since mom first planted them and then we come back from her funeral and here are all the flowers like they had been fresh and fully bloomed the whole time. My husbands family knew nothing about my mothers favorite flower being the rose or her favorite color being yellow but the Monday following the funeral I got a home delivery of 13 huge yellow roses ordered by his family online and delivered here locally. When my dad died three pink tiger lilies bloomed out in the back yard where there was lo flower beds or anything in the full sun and nothing but grass all around them. this was July the sixth- very hot here and they stayed bright and beautiful for 7 days, like the seven days from time of his death to the time of his burial next to mom at Riverside. When my brother died I felt cold and empty and when we went to the funeral home to see him I looked at him and felt peaceful. I laid my head on his chest and felt him breath in and out one time like a long sigh and even felt the hot breath of air where he would have breathed out on me but no one was in the room close enough to do that to me. about a year after Tony and I got married I got a message on the answering service that sounded exactly like my brother telling me that he knew, and it was ok and he loved me. I know what he meant by that statement but when I tried to play it back it said there was never a message sent by another number or ever received in the time period I heard it. My dad and Tony had the phone company trace all phone calls in and out for the 24hrs around the time I said I got the call and there was a few calls made out but nothing left on the answering service nor any calls we received and talked on. On Tony and mines anniversary we went away for the weekend and when we cam back home there were three yellow and three pinkish purple looking flowers that looked like tiger lilies at the end of our front porch that I have no idea where they came from. I am going to the church and the cemetery where the 3 of them are buried together for the 1st time since Daddy's funeral on July 6th and I hope I feel peace. I have to go some time next week and pick out mom and dads headstone and daddy's military foot marker and pay for them and get them ordered so they can be put on their graves by the time their 52nd wedding anniversary gets here on October 7th.

I know after my mom died, I was hanging clothes on the clothesline, and I heard her call my name. When she was in the hospital dying, she kept talking to someone. I asked who it was and she said her mom. I asked where she was and mom said she is in the corner with daddy and sonny (my grandpa and uncle) all of whom were dead by then. Mom died the next day.

I am still working at a hotel. I have mentioned about Room 323 in one thread way back in Feb 2008. There were two guests from Florida that came to visit the hotel at one weekend, her husband was rushed to the hospital and died at the hospital near the hotel, but ever since the night her husband died in the hospital (Not in the hotel room), my boss and I still smell funeral flowers (usually it smells like carnations) in the room. So few weeks had gone by...the smell remain the same in that room, even we stripped everything out of the room-pillows, spread, blankets, you name it, even we washed the carpet...used strong bleach in the bathroom and scrubbed everything...NOPE NONE OF IT WORKED!!!! now it is 7 months later, that room 323 still smell like funeral flowers. It remained haunted ever since. Now you know what is funny thou, the second floor Room 232 is sealed shut for the longest time because someone died in that room. So it is a storage room, but 323, it was still in use from time to time and never sealed shut. We do have guests telling us why do their dogs never stop barking in that room. I said, I don't know and followed that guest....that guest went in 323...Uh oh...that room is haunted. Me and my boss did went in there few time in the first two weeks..."Mr. XXXX, please take your flowers with you and go home to your wife." We tried several things. We do not know how to get rid of that smell or the ghost if there was actaully one in the room unseen. Or is that smell? I felt that person never knew he was dead...or maybe he is angry his wife that she didn't do something for him?

I do believe in ghosts. I have seen an angel in my dream...only once in my life. I love haunted houses and such...

Please tell me the results. I watched on Friday, but on Wednesday I will be working late and will probably miss it. Darn! I love that show.

I believe it is possible for ghosts to exist.

I've never seen any proof they don't exist or they can't exist.

But I've never seen a ghost or any proof they do exist either.

Reason tells me if they do exist they must be few and far between or there would not be any room on Earth for live people.

Back