Is GHOST really real?

I am home alone too. Live alone actually. And I love to watch Ghost Hunters. My daughters always claimed they saw shadow people in the room I am in right now

Yes it did freak her out. She said that she talked to a guy and he told her he was coming or something like that. Then freaky things happened in her room and stuff

Oh, i want it! I think my house is haunt!

Oh, i want it! I think my house is haunt!

Just be real careful with the Ouija Board. You can open portals to things you don't want. Make sure you find someone that is experienced with using them and understanding them. Their are many, many psychics that refuse to use them. They can be very dangerous

Just be real careful with the Ouija Board. You can open portals to things you don't want. Make sure you find someone that is experienced with using them and understanding them. Their are many, many psychics that refuse to use them. They can be very dangerous

Only thing I dont believe is magic.

right on smile

also it can be portal to demons

I am home alone too. Live alone actually. And I love to watch Ghost Hunters. My daughters always claimed they saw shadow people in the room I am in right now
I guess they've been watching Sixth Sense too much. ;)

*shivering* "I... see... dead... people..."

I guess they've been watching Sixth Sense too much. ;)

*shivering* "I... see... dead... people..."

Nah. This happened way before the movie came out. Shadow people aren't dead people I don't think. Are they? I've never seen them.

Anything is possible until you prove otherwise. Yes, I believe in ghosts, spirits, what ever you wish to call them. I have seen some firsthand. I believe your energy lives on after your body leaves this world. So, it is possible that that energy is trapped here, in our world, for whatever reason.

Anything is possible until you prove otherwise. Yes, I believe in ghosts, spirits, what ever you wish to call them. I have seen some firsthand. I believe your energy lives on after your body leaves this world. So, it is possible that that energy is trapped here, in our world, for whatever reason.
Understandable. :lol: Your opinion?

Nah. This happened way before the movie came out. Shadow people aren't dead people I don't think. Are they? I've never seen them.

shadow people are spirits or ghosts and they can be evil sometimes dark spirts i have seen shadow people since i was kid of course they scare me

spirits and ghosts are dead people YES!!!

Who knows? They could be.

Ghosts could be anything.

It could probably be me having an out-of-body experience. ;)

Back