Is GHOST really real?

Okay Everyone.

I am not joking when I say this: " I see dead people".

When I was about 6 years ago, We moved into an old house, I complained to my mom that there was a man in my room. She thought it was imaginary friend. I see him almost every day. I draw a photo of him and wrote down his name "George". Showed to my mom while the neighbor was at my house chatting. The woman from next door was surprised to see that picture I drew. She told my mom that that guy died in this house 8 years ago in my bedroom. My mom suddenly believe that because I was six and there is no way I spelled "George" perfect and I don't know anyone with same name around.

Over the years, I have seen the ghosts in schools, city halls, museums, hotels etc. Sometimes I stared at them, or ignore them. I can tell if it's ghost or a real person.

i remembered that me and my cousin playing that ouija board in back in the day. We was like, [bleep], [bleep], and [bleep]... i cracked that board and threw in the trash. my cousin threw the parts and hoping the cars crushing on them.

in the following night, we got nightmare. damn.

It's my favorite of ghost hunters everytime on weds. I cant miss it becaus I am studying. I am part of the member of this Ghost Richmond Society. So, I am deaf, so what?
I went to a group to the Scotland, Maryland where the lighthouse has highly haunted house.
I group up with two ladies and I do feel them, and smell very very odds odor in the 2nd floor bathroom. it was clean with no odor by daytime, but night it was appear very bad odor.
I stayed with this people until 2 am. VERY COLD nearly the lighthouse. There were the computer system to examine the movements of orbs, or move objects, whatever, the EVPs.
if you want to know more internested about to join in, Let me know.
Lily

Hello Meg, and other members,
I know what you mean that Ghosts stories. one of you say "holy ghost", one of you say ghost is "evil"
I was sighing!
I am doing very long reseaching in a year on the ghost clips, photos, and group of ghost hunters.
I am one of two groups of MAPI and GRS (Mid-Atlantic Paranomal Investigate and Ghost Richmond Society) member. I see that all deaf people dont want to be join, that is fine. it's is your loss, because you are not beleivers.
if you want to join, to be proof to see if they are real, it's your decision to be "believer" or "non-believer" of the ghosts.
I am the BELIEVER. Dont be fool of me like that. I am not playing any jokes. dont laugh off. I am VERY seriously to research these ghosts to exist.
"Ghosts is EVIL"! it is not mean to comment that. HEY, you forget? Angels are holy of ghosts, like that. That is not the evil. If it is threat in life on earth, yes one of them. Because they are angry with YOU due to ONE of YOU are using his/her house that they are afraid of you would damage these houses they loved.
Ghosts stays on Earth because they are unhappy, depression, un-complete in life on, or killed without any reasons, not ready to go home.
If Ghosts bothers you,....talk to them how you feel.
like this:
you can signing it. or get interpreter. or get medium expert....to talk with them, how you feel why, what do you want me to do? ASK them why they wants to hurt, or bother you.
They WILL answer you, with EVP. or Medium will do for you.
Dont igrone the ghosts, or they will bugged you off the objects until you gets these attentions.
Open and listen, just words, yes, I can feel you. I am sorry, I am deaf. you can repeat it 100 to 1000 times.
Because they might realized you are not leave the house, because you love Ghost's house you bought it.
You can tell them "I love your house. I always care of your house" I want it better improvements", "I would always keep your rooms clean"
Ghosts will shut up and leave.
Might, they will stucked with this house.
"dont mind Ghosts, they are fine, harmless friendly ghosty"
Do you agree?
Lily

I know what you mean that Ghosts stories. one of you say "holy ghost", one of you say ghost is "evil"
I was sighing!
I am doing very long reseaching in a year on the ghost clips, photos, and group of ghost hunters.
I am one of two groups of MAPI and GRS (Mid-Atlantic Paranomal Investigate and Ghost Richmond Society) member. I see that all deaf people dont want to be join, that is fine. it's is your loss, because you are not beleivers.
if you want to join, to be proof to see if they are real, it's your decision to be "believer" or "non-believer" of the ghosts.
I am the BELIEVER. Dont be fool of me like that. I am not playing any jokes. dont laugh off. I am VERY seriously to research these ghosts to exist.
"Ghosts is EVIL"! it is not mean to comment that. HEY, you forget? Angels are holy of ghosts, like that. That is not the evil. If it is threat in life on earth, yes one of them. Because they are angry with YOU due to ONE of YOU are using his/her house that they are afraid of you would damage these houses they loved.
Ghosts stays on Earth because they are unhappy, depression, un-complete in life on, or killed without any reasons, not ready to go home.
like this:
you can signing it. or get interpreter. or get medium expert....to talk with them, how you feel why, what do you want me to do? ASK them why they wants to hurt, or bother you.
Dont igrone the ghosts, or they will bugged you off the objects until you gets these attentions.
Open and listen, just words, yes, I can feel you. I am sorry, I am deaf. you can repeat it 100 to 1000 times.
Because they might realized you are not leave the house, because you love Ghost's house you bought it.
You can tell them "I love your house. I always care of your house" I want it better improvements", "I would always keep your rooms clean"
Do you agree?
Lily

i am ghost hunter as well i know i am deaf too so what and have been researching ghosts and haunted places since i was little girl so i know about ghosts ok :)

you two are ghost hunters? Wow that is awesome. I've had a few experiences myself. I love Ghost Hunters too.

I was sighing!
like this:
Do you agree?
Lily

I believe in angels or spirit beings and I see them all the time but not ghosts, I never really see them. I used to be touch by them all the time till one night I finally told them to leave me alone. After that they leave me alone and never bother by them. They can not fool me anymore by act alike ghosts.

It's my favorite of ghost hunters everytime on weds. I cant miss it becaus I am studying. I am part of the member of this Ghost Richmond Society. So, I am deaf, so what?
I went to a group to the Scotland, Maryland where the lighthouse has highly haunted house.
I group up with two ladies and I do feel them, and smell very very odds odor in the 2nd floor bathroom. it was clean with no odor by daytime, but night it was appear very bad odor.
I stayed with this people until 2 am. VERY COLD nearly the lighthouse. There were the computer system to examine the movements of orbs, or move objects, whatever, the EVPs.
if you want to know more internested about to join in, Let me know.
Lily

Lily, That is very interesting. I went to Old Jail museum in St. Augustine and I took about 50 photos there and only one photo show a priest's face. I still have it. Ghost Richmond Society is in Virginia? I'm in Florida. Sorry.
John

I believe in them and lots of other things that haven't been proven by science as of yet. I think that there are good and bad ghosts, different kind of ghost like things that happen to be from people themselves kinetically doing without realizing it. lots of things. I've seen several ghosts in my lifetime and numerous things have happened to me for me not to believe that when you die you can let the people you left behind you're alright or whatever. Too many experiences for me to believe that once you die that's it. Too many things I have felt to not believe there are other things on this earth that we can't see but are still here just like us but in a different atmosphere or something......:hmm:

I believe in them and lots of other things that haven't been proven by science as of yet. I think that there are good and bad ghosts, different kind of ghost like things that happen to be from people themselves kinetically doing without realizing it. lots of things. I've seen several ghosts in my lifetime and numerous things have happened to me for me not to believe that when you die you can let the people you left behind you're alright or whatever. Too many experiences for me to believe that once you die that's it. Too many things I have felt to not believe there are other things on this earth that we can't see but are still here just like us but in a different atmosphere or something......:hmm:

I died 3 times and came back alive with doctor beating me up to keep me awake. Does that change your beliefs?

I died 3 times and came back alive with doctor beating me up to keep me awake. Does that change your beliefs?

NOPE
I've have been "brought back" by medical personnel several times and each time it has happened has been different. My beliefs are stronger since I have gone through this myself.

NOPE
I've have been "brought back" by medical personnel several times and each time it has happened has been different. My beliefs are stronger since I have gone through this myself.

Even tho, they said I stopped breathing for 2 hours, they even said the time of my death. It wasn't exciting, but it was something. I came back alive in the helicopter then drugged back to sleep.

is GOD a ghost?
No.

Those ghosts. spirits, souls or whatever you called them, stays behind because they have unfinished business or refused to cross over. Those are pretty common.

Those ghosts that I have seen at the hospital, hangs round because it wasn't their time to go, so they are still confused, or still looking for love ones. Hospital have more ghosts than cemetery.

Back