HIV cases on the rise in Southern IL

:eek3: What?? Do you engage in lots of risky behavior?

It seems a bit out of character with all the precautions you are constantly telling us about.

Thankfully, no. I wouldn't anyhow. I'd have to have the person tested before I did my thing. I know I got tested, and I'm clean.

Shouldn't let it affect your trip in any way than!

It probably won't. Hardly anybody I grew up with down there back then are there anymore. Place is a little different now than it was back then.

:laugh2:...guessing ur planning on getting some "hot stuff" in Southern Ill.?.....

OK....then keep ur pants zipped up....you have 2 good hands....and if all fails...then get a "jacket"....several of 'em....magnifying glass to check for Crabs too....:giggle:...Health report is mandatory also....Load up on those X-large condoms, Chicago....Be "ever ready" like a good boy scout.

OK....then keep ur pants zipped up....you have 2 good hands....and if all fails...then get a "jacket"....several of 'em....magnifying glass to check for Crabs too....:giggle:...Health report is mandatory also....Load up on those X-large condoms, Chicago....Be "ever ready" like a good boy scout.

My manhood ain't going anywhere. Not down there, anyways. Better chance where I'm at.

You can also getting it by sharing needles and getting blood of an infected person on your skin. So it's not entirely a STD.

Correct on the sharing needles point. Getting the blood on the skin won't do anything-- unless that skin has a cut, then yes.

Sex isn't the only thing that you can get HIV from :P

You can donate blood on a clean needle can be done at hospital or Red Cross centers. Just don't use any needles from friends or strangers.

No, it's not, but it's the only way it'll happen-- I don't do drugs, and I don't donate blood, either.

You can donate blood on a clean needle can be done at hospital or Red Cross centers. Just don't use any needles from friends or strangers.

Yeah, I know. Had blood work done before.

Back