HIV cases on the rise in Southern IL

Yes, I do. It's an STD. I'm not dumb.

WRONG !!! WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG...DAMNIT !!!!

Yes you can get it by sex, but its not a STD... it can be spread numberous ways, sharing your used needles, biting someone, getting your butt stretched just to name a few.

IT IS A VIRUS, NOT A STD...GET IT RIGHT !
and dont go shaggin da sheeps.

No, it's not, but it's the only way it'll happen-- I don't do drugs, and I don't donate blood, either.

Im glad you dont donate blood, I'd hate to get DPS from getting your tainted blood.

(Dramatic Poster's Syndrome)

Sums it all up in one picture

Attachments

• WTF.png
    WTF.png
    36.5 KB · Views: 16

Yes you can get it by sex, but its not a STD... it can be spread numberous ways, sharing your used needles, biting someone, getting your butt stretched just to name a few.

SO IS SYPHALIS HERPES claymidia but you still go to clap clinic,,,have to disagree initially you most likely go to VD clinic...even if you get by a cucumber if shared cuke

SO IS SYPHALIS HERPES claymidia but you still go to clap clinic,,,have to disagree initially you most likely go to VD clinic...even if you get by a cucumber if shared cuke

true, just a virus that can spread through Mucus contact. But some are mis-informed thinking they can only get AIDS/HIV through sex... theres more than one way.
Hell Mark can just pour some bleach on willy when he is done, that'll clean it up...lol

Well sorry I got to leave the party so soon, got to go pick up another load of garden soil and make the long haul, my pup is tagging along for the ride... catch up with y'all later if the thread is still "open for business" lol

is it in media about it spreading cos I know syphilis on increase.. Spirit of salts on willy quick dab with that and willy stay at home ouch

Thankfully, no. I wouldn't anyhow. I'd have to have the person tested before I did my thing. I know I got tested, and I'm clean.

And how are going to get a person to be tested before " did your thing" ?
No one is going to agree to doing this.

Right, in the 1980's no one understood AIDS/HIV and was afraid of Ryan White as he became isolated all those years. Unfortunately, it took long for public to understand how the disease works. I remember Magic Johnson announced he had HIV back then.

I'm sure in middle and high school health class.. they educate students about the danger of the HIV/AIDS today.

I know this is a little off topic but I told a neighbor my dog Marty had Lyme disease and my neighbor jumped back then she said "that is contagious "
So I bet this woman would think the same about HIV/Aids being contagious too. I hate say it but I bet there are still people that do not understand how the disease work. When some people heard the word 'disease' they automatically think it's contagious .

I know this is a little off topic but I told a neighbor my dog Marty had Lyme disease and my neighbor jumped back then she said "that is contagious "
So I bet this woman would think the same about HIV/Aids being contagious too. I hate say it but I bet there are still people that do not understand how the disease work. When some people heard the word 'disease' they automatically think it's contagious .

I once thought I was wrong, But I was wrong.

Im glad you dont donate blood, I'd hate to get DPS from getting your tainted blood.

(Dramatic Poster's Syndrome)

I think that I have Mark Syndrome aka painful trapped gas. :ugh: :(

When my car was T boned by a teenager driver I was knocked out cold and when I woke up in ER my head was hurting like hell. I had glass in my head and I had just came through and a doctor was picking the glass out of my head and he had no gloves on . I was like WTF! When the doctor saw the look on my face he realize he had no gloves on and put some on. If either one of us had HIV we could pass it on if the doctor had cut his finger on the glass. I had a few pieces of glass in the side of my head. I had blood flowing down my face and a doctor had no gloves on. :roll:

When my car was T boned by a teenager driver I was knocked out cold and when I woke up in ER my head was hurting like hell. I had glass in my head and I had just came through and a doctor was picking the glass out of my head and he had no gloves on . I was like WTF! When the doctor saw the look on my face he realize he had no gloves on and put some on. If either one of us had HIV we could pass it on if the doctor had cut his finger on the glass. I had a few pieces of glass in the side of my head. I had blood flowing down my face and a doctor had no gloves on. :roll:

That doesn't sound right...

all medical staff just used basic hygine be ok but they not a clue

Back