end times and rapture and hurricanes????

darkflare83

Reaction score
do you know for an fact that the bible actually predicted the twin tower terrorist attacks and hurricane happening? the end days are here true nobody knows exact date yet there are proof that it ll be in our generation the bible said things ll happen where it have never happened before hence the twin towers in new york hope you can give me your theory of when do ya think rapture ll happen and end time ll come this ll be very interesting discussion

darkflare83 said:
do you know for an fact that the bible actually predicted the twin tower terrorist attacks and hurricane happening?
No.

...you can give me your theory of when do ya think rapture ll happen and end time ll come ...
No one knows when the rapture will happen. Only God knows. The stage is set. It could happen today.

After the rapture happens, then the rest of the end times will follow God's schedule. Tribulation period will be seven years, and the Millenium will be 1,000 years.

darkflare83 said:
do you know for an fact that the bible actually predicted the twin tower terrorist attacks and hurricane happening? the end days are here true nobody knows exact date yet there are proof that it ll be in our generation the bible said things ll happen where it have never happened before hence the twin towers in new york hope you can give me your theory of when do ya think rapture ll happen and end time ll come this ll be very interesting discussion

No, but I also understand that Nostradamus had something about this in his prophecies. On WTC: http://www.crystalinks.com/wtcmeta.html
http://www.crystalinks.com/nostradamus.html

There are other prophecies you may be interested in that is related to this topic. http://www.crystalinks.com/prophecies.html

I think interpretions can be easily made to fit one's experience and understanding. It's rare for me to find an interpretion that actually transcends some limitations of that experience or understanding.

It's also a possibility that this is a natural occurence that needs to happen as a consequence of all the existing imbalances and the planet is just trying to fix itself rather than it being divine punishment or relocation of chosen souls (refer to The Day After Tomorrow film). I believe in free will so I want to believe in this possibility.

Last edited:
Reba said:
No.

No one knows when the rapture will happen. Only God knows. The stage is set. It could happen today.

After the rapture happens, then the rest of the end times will follow God's schedule. Tribulation period will be seven years, and the Millenium will be 1,000 years.

I agree with Reba. :)

thats all bullshit, and if u believe it, then ur crazy. anyone who believes that stuff is crazy, and you are worrying about nothing. you are worrying about stuff u dont need to be worrying about. the bible isn't all true, so u cant believe everything u read.

AJ said:
thats all bullshit, and if u believe it, then ur crazy. anyone who believes that stuff is crazy, and you are worrying about nothing. you are worrying about stuff u dont need to be worrying about. the bible isn't all true, so u cant believe everything u read.
To which post are you referring?

For myself, I am not worrying about "end times". I have the assurance of Jesus Christ that I will be raptured before the Tribulation happens, so I won't be around to suffer thru it.

Very tactful, non-judgemental statements from you: "ur crazy", "anyone who believes that stuf is crazy." If you don't want to believe, OK; the name-calling is not necessary.

AJ said:

So are you sayin' that it's NOT important for people to get to know Jesus ?

CyberRed said:
So are you sayin' that it's NOT important for people to get to know Jesus ?

Are you saying it is not important for people to get to know Buddha or Confucius?

kuifje75 said:
Are you saying it is not important for people to get to know Buddha or Confucius?

Did I say it ? No. AJ said it out loud himself when he named-callin' the bible... that's what it made me wonder when I asked him that question. I think it is not necessary for him to name-callin' that.

The Bible can be translated in many ways. I can simply say that a man will attempt to take over the world. I never said exactly when it would happen, did I? No. However, it likely happen within thousands of years. Oh yeah, it did happen... Hitler!

Here's another prediction...

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." ~ Albert Einstein

That is true. Considering the HUGE leap in technology and innovation, our next World War will be big enough to wipe out the world and all technology. After that, we're back to the primitive age. From that point on, we won't have technology to fight each other with... just what we get our hands on.

Well I was reading some occulty stuff, and they were saying that the Mayan end of the world is gonna be in 2012.

Never try to worry about Rapture stuffs. You should always be worried if you are with Lord or not and if you are gospeling to others. That is most important than rapture stuffs.

AJ said:
If the Bible is not true, please explain why the TRUE Bible for our mother tongue is alive for almost 400 years.

Reba said:

For myself, I am not worrying about "end times". I have the assurance of Jesus Christ that I will be raptured before the Tribulation happens, so I won't be around to suffer thru it.

Very tactful, non-judgemental statements from you: "ur crazy", "anyone who believes that stuf is crazy." If you don't want to believe, OK; the name-calling is not necessary.

i totoally agree with you ther e s no worries as long we know we have jesus in o ur hearts and follow him its all about faith do you realize that god really does smile when we talk about him? it warms his hearts heh

darkflare83 said:
i totoally agree with you ther e s no worries as long we know we have jesus in o ur hearts and follow him its all about faith do you realize that god really does smile when we talk about him? it warms his hearts heh

He is smilin' at you ! :D

Reba said:
No.

I never know about rapture.. also in 1300 to 1800ad the true christan people never preach to others about rapture.. till appox 1850 to 1900ad, man who is from spain, he was first invest "rapture" which spreaded out spain and world. that how he washed your and their brians.. If you don't believe me, I will find some qoute from this man reveal it and bring words this post..

where you get infom 7 years and 1 ,000 years?? can you prove me it is said in scripture?? Mmmm, in bible never said there will be seven years during trouble times.. you borrowd from famous author of books which i REFUSE to believe or take their words without scripture of truth itself...

AJ said:
ENUFF SAID!!!! your WELL DONE!

People or christians claim everything issues I dont believe, period.. my honestly with you, there are many million peoples ACTUALLY don't understand bible at alll, period... but very rarely people know scripture about like me especially knew bible which God chose me to read his language of scripture..

simply, ignore those people who react of what you spoke out what i believed and appericate.. keep your head up since you using head is your tools!

CyberRed said:
Did I say it ? No. AJ said it out loud himself when he named-callin' the bible... that's what it made me wonder when I asked him that question. I think it is not necessary for him to name-callin' that.

It's not Jesus or bible, AJ refer to but anyone (YOU, ME or PEOPLE), not Jesus. He meant that anyone are crazier to beleive the bible

Please re-read his post carefully.
Originally Posted by AJ

Reba said:

their time is not come to end. Did jesus told you, he will come back to earth to take you to rapture in heaven?? Truly, truly I tell you, you will never go to heaven at all.. God already left the evil land of america. he refused to hear your cryings or singing no more, helllo.. You, all good christians, and bad people will enter into BIG TRIBULTION, there is none rapture nor good plan for you at all.. you will have to face it.. too bad... yawn!

I can't image that If I live next your house, you always preach me about rapture, etc everyday till suddenly bombs and amotics attack on USA land of MIGHTY CITIES into shatterd nations war each others, some running for svivural.. If i found you somewhere, i will not surprise that you are not in heaven since you are still on earth into chaos times, i would tell other people about you deceive the world about rapture and jesus christ that what i don't believe.. people will throw at you with stones..

Back