Court of public opinion looms large in George Zimmerman murder trial

Besides that, TM's parents and Crump said that the jury misunderstood the instructions. WTF are they talking about? One of the instructions told them that if there's no proof that GZ killed TM intentionally, then they must find him not guilty of murder. Sympathy, emotions, etc must be put aside. The parents are upset over it and blame the justice system and also SYG law. They will not win anyway.

TM's parents and supporters are gonna make every excuse in the book....and Sharpton, Jackson and the NAACP are gonna push and push to get "their way"...Riot, shootings, robberies....car jackings.... beating ups...you name it...all boils down to "violence" to get their way.....Sadly, it's been this way for a very long time....and I see no end in sight.

TM's parents and supporters are gonna make every excuse in the book....and Sharpton, Jackson and the NAACP are gonna push and push to get "their way"...Riot, shootings, robberies....car jackings.... beating ups...you name it...all boils down to "violence" to get their way.....Sadly, it's been this way for a very long time....and I see no end in sight.
Know what? They are embarrassed when we discuss black on black crimes. They don't want to hear about it and want everyone to focus on TM instead. What for? The case is closed, right?

Know what? They are embarrassed when we discuss black on black crimes. They don't want to hear about it and want everyone to focus on TM instead. What for? The case is closed, right?

Yeah...and as for black on black crime....it's gotten so bad in my city, that someone stated..."My god, they are killing each other"....The case with Z and TM is so controversial, that some people just don't want to talk about it....But feel it's gonna be talked and talked about for quite a long while, especially among African-Americans, and the "injustice" they feel towards the verdict....they are the ones who are not gonna let this go.

Figures, it didn't take long for emotion to get the best of them and say the car crash was staged for the benefit of GZ.

EXCLUSIVE PICTURES FAMILY GEORGE ZIMMERMAN SAVED CAR CRASH ACCIDENT

Despite police report saying the SUV did lose control and rolled over.
newsball.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/07-17-13-vehicle-crash-on-I-4-and-SR-461.pdf
NewsBall is ****ing sick. It even offers a reward for the names and pictures of the jurors.

I am offering a reward for the name, address and picture of NewsBall owner(s).

Anyway, I hope that the family will sue that shitty website for copying their pictures without permission (copyrights violation).

One commenter pointed out that it's illegal to show any picture that has the faces of children for that purpose. Oh man, NewsBall is in a ****ing big trouble. It will go down anytime soon and its owner will be arrested.

Last edited:
Police: Robbers tell man, 'This is for Trayvon Martin' - CNN.com

A weekend robbery in a racially diverse neighborhood of Washington may have been a hate crime, police said.

"This is for Trayvon Martin," one of the three black men told a white man as they approached him early Saturday, according to Washington Metropolitan Police Officer Anthony Clay.

The men kicked the adult white male as they took his iPhone and wallet, Clay said Sunday.

The man, who has not been publicly identified, suffered minor injuries and refused medical treatment, he said.

There have been no arrests, but police are investigating the incident as a hate crime, he said.

It happened in the Adams Morgan neighborhood in the northwest quadrant of the nation's capital.

When will Washington, DC allow its citizens to carry?

That's extremely sick.

I doubt because majority of residents in DC opposed to guns.

I am sure they prefer unarmed victims.

When I was in Fairfax last May, my car was illegally towed. They have quite a scam going up there. Tow places will illegally haul and impound your car and demand close to $200 to release it.

Too lengthy of a story to get into - but I did call the Fairfax County Sheriff and they confirmed it was an illegal towing. They then told me to call the Police, and the Police said i could press charges as long as I did not plan on recuperating any damages (????)

They damaged my car. There are just way too many criminals up there. I am currently discussing this with an attorney because I do plan to sue the socks out of that county. There is absolutely no excuse for the police department to be aiding and abetting criminals.

I am sure they prefer unarmed victims.

When I was in Fairfax last May, my car was illegally towed. They have quite a scam going up there. Tow places will illegally haul and impound your car and demand close to $200 to release it.

Too lengthy of a story to get into - but I did call the Fairfax County Sheriff and they confirmed it was an illegal towing. They then told me to call the Police, and the Police said i could press charges as long as I did not plan on recuperating any damages (????)

They damaged my car. There are just way too many criminals up there. I am currently discussing this with an attorney because I do plan to sue the socks out of that county.

Well, the criminals never know if anyone carry gun and some citizens willing to defy the DC law to carry concealed guns on street of DC, similar to some students carry concealed guns to UAB building, despite about gun ban in university buildings.

I'm sure that gun culture isn't popular in DC.

Oh wow, I went to Fairfax about many time and hadn't any incidents. Is was happen at night?

In Virginia, CCW and open carry are legal.

Well, the criminals never know if anyone carry gun and some citizens willing to defy the DC law to carry concealed guns on street of DC, similar to some students carry concealed guns to UAB building, despite about gun ban in university buildings.

I'm sure that gun culture isn't popular in DC.

Oh wow, I went to Fairfax about many time and hadn't any incidents. Is was happen at night?

In Virginia, CCW and open carry are legal.

Yes, it happened at night. The company is known for 'trolling' parking lots at 2 in the morning. The complaints against them are numerous.

(Yes, I know Virginia law - I was conceal carrying when I went to demand my car's return). the tow truck driver attempted to create a physical confrontation with me - it would not have gone in his favor and you all would probably hear about it in the news if he had made that decision.

here are the complaints (I have not posted any complaints):

http://www.yelp.com/search?find_desc=Henry'S+Towing&find_loc=Fairfax,+VA

http://www.yelp.com/biz/henrys-wrecker-service-falls-church-2

http://www.yelp.com/biz/henrys-wrecker-service-fairfax

Yes, it happened at night. The company is known for 'trolling' parking lots at 2 in the morning. The complaints against them are numerous.

(Yes, I know Virginia law - I was conceal carrying when I went to demand my car's return). the tow truck driver attempted to create a physical confrontation with me - it would not have gone in his favor and you all would probably hear about it in the news if he had made that decision.

here are the complaints (I have not posted any complaints):

Henry's towing Fairfax, VA

Henry's Wrecker Service - Merrifield - Falls Church, VA

Henry's Wrecker Service - Fairfax, VA

Oh wow, thank you for warn me because I will carry my car with me to Gally.

That's remind me of Tremont Towing on TruTV - that where bad employee made illegal towing.

If the congress passed reciprocity carry so you will be legal to carry gun in DC, but not sure about Gally. However, it failed in the congress.

Black lawyer group urges Florida governor to repeal 'Stand Your Ground'

MIAMI BEACH, Florida (Reuters) - A leading group of black lawyers on Monday urged Florida's governor to call a special legislative session to repeal the state's "Stand Your Ground" law after the acquittal of George Zimmerman in the fatal shooting of unarmed teenager Trayvon Martin.

"Stand Your Ground must fall," said John Page, the president of the National Bar Association, one of the oldest organizations of African-American lawyers, during the group's annual meeting in Miami Beach, Florida.

Civil rights groups have stepped up calls for Governor Rick Scott to ask state lawmakers to overhaul the law. Dozens of students this month staged a sit-in in Tallahassee, the state's capital, also urging him to repeal it.

But Scott has repeatedly said he supports Stand Your Ground and has no plans to call a special session. Recent polls show a majority of Floridians also back the law, which was first passed in 2005 with overwhelming support from Republicans and Democrats alike.

"I'm asking Governor Scott - convene a session," Page said. "We're asking you to act."

Dennis Baxley, a Florida state representative who sponsored the law, has also said he sees no need to overhaul it. He has argued the law has helped to lower crime rates in Florida.

Under Stand Your Ground, people fearing for their lives can use deadly force without having to retreat from a confrontation, even when it is possible.

Earlier this month, a jury acquitted Zimmerman, a former neighborhood watch volunteer, of second-degree murder and manslaughter in the killing of Martin, a black 17 year old.

Critics contend that Zimmerman racially profiled Martin when he followed him in a gated community in Sanford, Florida. Zimmerman said he acted in self-defense and shot Martin after the teenager punched him and smashed his head into a concrete sidewalk.

While Zimmerman did not invoke Stand Your Ground in his defense, one member of the jury has said there was a reference to the law in the jury instructions.

A second member of the jury has called for changes to Florida's self-defense law, which she said gave jurors no option but to acquit.

Martin's mother, Sybrina Fulton, appeared alongside Page on Monday. She said she believed the Stand Your Ground law contributed to Zimmerman's not guilty verdict.

"The thing about this law is I just think it assisted the person who killed my son to get away with murder," Fulton said. "We have to change these laws so that this doesn't happen to somebody else's child."

Black lawyer group urges Florida governor to repeal 'Stand Your Ground'

I can't believe that GZ was not familiar to the officer. Where the hell has the officer been?

GZ was smart enough not to tell the officer where he was going because he knows that his haters would watch this news and get him. However, I bet that he will have to get a different vehicle after that due to this news. Sad!

Texas is a great state to live in and the cop was honest on the get go.....

Why the heck was he in Texas? To pick up that free FN 57?

Zimmerman is turning into a legend .... there are going to be sightings of him everywhere.

Back