Apple Mac laptop?

I will be getting it from a proper computer shop if I decide to get one. I am not bothered about the price, i just want to know if its good enough or is it a normal laptop like Dell better?

At the moment I have a white Sony Vaio laptop

I will be getting it from a proper computer shop if I decide to get one. I am not bothered about the price, i just want to know if its good enough or is it a normal laptop like Dell better?

At the moment I have a white Sony Vaio laptop

I understand what you said. I have few PC notebook. Vista is suck! I really like MAC computer and notebook but too costly and small quanities of MAC software. They is less maintenance than PC computer and notebook.

my family owns 4 mac computers in the household, the oldest is the 2005 model, and it is still running as with no virus in sight. Macbook is the strongest and safest laptop in the global technology. If you are into graphic designing, photoshopping, uploading photos and many related and don't play games ---- this is the computer for you!

I like to surf the internet, play games, upload photos

Mac can plays game but you need Windows OS to run under bootcamp to play Windows or buy Mac version of game if you don't mind.

Mac is part of revolutionary and change in market when Windows start decline in near future.

Stay away from Dell.

I agree.
Right now, I use Win 7 on my laptop since Jan. We like it.

In bold, it's very old news and you don't make any sense about Dell.

I would recommended Dell to anyone who is hardcore PC.

I agree.. Been using dell computers for more than 6 years with very minor issues.

Yup, same here, very satisfied for gaming desktop and it's way better than any other PC brands.

I got a Dell. Never had any problems in 2 years. The price I paid for it then is still good, if not comparable to prices today. I think that's awesome considering computer values drop fast. It's a hardcore laptop. Very heavy, but powerful.

In bold, it's very old news and you don't make any sense about Dell.

I would recommended Dell to anyone who is hardcore PC.

I agree.. Been using dell computers for more than 6 years with very minor issues.

Yup, same here, very satisfied for gaming desktop and it's way better than any other PC brands.

I got a Dell. Never had any problems in 2 years. The price I paid for it then is still good, if not comparable to prices today. I think that's awesome considering computer values drop fast. It's a hardcore laptop. Very heavy, but powerful.

I am a DELL owner, to a VOstro model and i have had no problems since I bought it, it has been virus free since I bought it in March as well. Im happy with it, just need more ram and an HDD upgrade then I'm a happy camper.

on the other hand -- ' Stay away from Dell' is old news, indeed. They have changed much, the call centre in India is no longer available. Call centres for Australia is now relocated in Sydney.

My first dell laptop is 600m 6 years ago and still using it for "poor man" media streaming player and internet browsing on my 42" TV. I recently acquired Mini 9 from purple, they are great for basic stuff on the road. Only thing I was disappointed about mini 9 is they lack slot for WWAN (but can be added by soldering slot into board).

My first dell laptop is 600m 6 years ago and still using it for "poor man" media streaming player and internet browsing on my 42" TV. I recently acquired Mini 9 from purple, they are great for basic stuff on the road. Only thing I was disappointed about mini 9 is they lack slot for WWAN (but can be added by soldering slot into board).

Just admit it that you was disappointed about mini 9's SSD too so you replaced the different SSD for speed up.

Back