Apple Mac laptop?

I got new MacBook Pro from delivered last afternoon and it is alot better than old MacBook Pro (2006 until mid 2008) that I had experienced with DVD bent and had spent $600 on repair.

Snow Leopard is impressive when come with performance, not much difference when come with visual from Leopard.

There's picture of old MacBook Pro with bent DVD.
img_3467.jpg

I got new MacBook Pro from delivered last afternoon and it is alot better than old MacBook Pro (2006 until mid 2008) that I had experienced with DVD bent and had spent $600 on repair.

Snow Leopard is impressive when come with performance, not much difference when come with visual from Leopard.

There's picture of old MacBook Pro with bent DVD.
img_3467.jpg
OUCCCCH... *itch* the repair charged you for 600 dollars.. thats your $$$$ but thats sucks!

Good thing I am not huge fan of MAC stuffs since I born. i would buy netbook, some new games and xbox 360 for 600 bragin bucks instead of repair. Ha

OUCCCCH... *itch* the repair charged you for 600 dollars.. thats your $$$$ but thats sucks!

Good thing I am not huge fan of MAC stuffs since I born. i would buy netbook, some new games and xbox 360 for 600 bragin bucks instead of repair. Ha

XBOX 360=Found on your carpet dead!

Well, even PCs have defects also....No computer is perfect....so end of story.

1) XBOX 360=Found on your carpet dead!

Well, even 2) PCs have defects also....No computer is perfect....so end of story.
Seq, are you going to attack?
1) Honestly I dont know what are you talking about.. I have no problem with XB360 and have a deal with XB360 issues.. :hmm:

2) PCs have defect? Here again, I dont know what heck are you talking about.. All my Laptop PCs never have defectives. they running as well for 5 or 6 years till ATI or Nvidia is no longer update for notebook's video card. I have to buy new notebook with video cards can catch up with ati or nivida's update or bio's update every years. ;)

There is no end of story, all Macbook/ desktop depend on pc hardware such as ATI, NIVIDA, RAM, harddrive, others on and on list you named. And those equipment/ Hardware are actual PURE PC.. I never understanding why people saying MACBOOK is MAC, but it doesn't.. Apple has own Leopard OS, which called MAC, thats it. whats your point?

If you are BB user so you can try tetherberry and it use phone data only so wireless carriers won't know if you are tethering, also it does support USB.
Tether BlackBerry | BlackBerry Modem | TetherBerry

BB Sprint (special deaf plan) users don't need tetherberry because tethering is included so just use directly to PAM.

Welcome to our club.

This is better IM ever!
Adium - Download

Wifi tool.
Download KisMAC for Mac - Scan for nearby wireless networks. MacUpdate Mac Network Software Downloads

video capturing
Synium

image editing (powerful tool and cheaper than Photoshop)
Pixelmator

Gmail notify
Notify – An awesome new Gmail Notifier for OS X – Vibealicious

Torrent app
Tomato Torrent

Super kudos to ya. Expect adium does not support webcam...how sad. Send me more tips, Highlander

Yea, I knew he was lying. I feel sorry for his dishonesty....I congrats Pacman for being brave to show issue of his Macbook. Everything have defects.. and I won't be listening to Xbgmer.

Pacman is now called Foxrac, just so you know

Super kudos to ya. Expect adium does not support webcam...how sad. Send me more tips, Highlander

1password (I have bad memory and can't remember all different passwords from each accounts)
Apple - Downloads - Networking & Security - 1Password Password Manager and Form Filler

Seafoid (If you are good with electric)
Download Seafoid for Mac - Calculate resistors values from their color bands and more. MacUpdate Mac Science Software Downloads

Vmware Fusion (no more reboot the computer for different OS)
VMware Fusion: Run Windows on Mac, for Mac Desktop Virtualization

http://www.vmware.com/files/images/screens_fusion/f2/powertools_serveroses_lg.jpg

VLC (Allow me play .flv format)
VLC media player - Open Source Multimedia Framework and Player

macosxhints.com - Easily download YouTube movies via Safari
This is very easy for allow me to download all files from youtube.com to my hard drive.

Xbench (just show off your benchmark from your hardware computer)
Xbench: Comprehensive Macintosh Benchmarking

Titanium toast.
Roxio Toast 10 Titanium - CD & DVD Burning

Handbrake (I am sure you already knew it)
HandBrake

Coconut (Nice tool for battery)
http://www.coconut-flavour.com/coconutbattery/

Nathan, hope you enjoy your new macbook pro. ;)

:ty: The Highlander for the info. :thumb:

Mod Note:

No computers nor laptops is perfect, let's leave it at that. And keep it nice and clean here.

Thanks

Not a fan of Mac.
There forte fortei? is administration. Business record keeping word processing etc.....the business and educational and research world is what motivated Mac.....and keeps em chugging.
They have made a big focus of continuing loyalty in their buyers. I'm not sure how they have done this.....a bit boggling to me as I find the lack of windows and the constant freezing and the skipping around doing it's own desire to be maddening.
I like Compaq-Hewlitt Packard. Never had a laptop version of it though. And admit to not being an all around computer savvy geek.

Back