True Story Movie " For The Love Of A Child "

Angel

♥"Concrete Angel"♥
Premium Member
Reaction score
A Can't-Miss January Film, Based on a true story....

Two real-life heroines leave Hollywood fame and fortune behind to save abused and neglected kids, in "For the Love of a Child." Airs Monday, January 9 at 9 pm et/pt. on Lifetime...

http://www.lifetimetv.com/movies/originals/forlovechild.php

Yeah I saw it on preview on Lifetime, I am gotta watch it for sure! :thumb:

I will have to put a sticker on my forehead, so I know when the movie will be on.... :lol:

^Angel^ said:
I will have to put a sticker on my forehead, so I know when the movie will be on.... :lol:

A sticker? You'll need more than just one sticker for a reminder. How about five? :giggle:

I want to see that movie. I think I will do the same as what ^Angel^ will do with a sticker on forehead :lol:

hiblue was talking about this movie the other day i told her if i got the dvd recorder i ll definetly record this as she'll be back in school that day and i ll try and record the movie for her so she can watch the movie herself. :)

Yeah...I saw it on the commerical about it and want to watch it. I am glad that it will be at night instead of day because that day is going back to school on the first day!

Ohh that's this coming Monday! Thanks for reminder!!!! I am sure other wanna see it...I do watch movies on Lifetimes once a while!

:thumb:

^Angel^ said:
A Can't-Miss January Film, Based on a true story....

Two real-life heroines leave Hollywood fame and fortune behind to save abused and neglected kids, in "For the Love of a Child." Airs Monday, January 9 at 9 pm et/pt. on Lifetime...

http://www.lifetimetv.com/movies/originals/forlovechild.php

You are welcome. I know I will have a box of Kleenex with me while I watch the movie.

ButterflyGirl said:
Don't forget to watch this movie on this coming Monday.

Oh my gosh :applause: , Thank you so much for the reminder, I almost competely forgotten....Can you bring this thread once up again on Monday, so I won't forget again....U know me, I'm not getting any younger here... :giggle:

Yeah , i saw that on commerical, i plan to watch it on monday too as well. I just got new dvd recorderer for x mas so i can record it if i forget. ;)

^Angel^ said:
Oh my gosh :applause: , Thank you so much for the reminder, I almost competely forgotten....Can you bring this thread once up again on Monday, so I won't forget again....U know me, I'm not getting any younger here... :giggle:
You are welcome. Actually I saw the preview on tv today and that's how I remembered about your thread ;)

Psst,,,,if anyone don't see me posting this up again on Monday then you can post it to remind us :thumb:

Back