True Story Movie " For The Love Of A Child "

:giggle: Same with me Angel! I am getting old as you are! LAMO! I tend forget too! I just put it reminder on my computer to remind me. :) (BTW, I am almost 34 and half, so that does make sense!)

^Angel^ said:
Oh my gosh :applause: , Thank you so much for the reminder, I almost competely forgotten....Can you bring this thread once up again on Monday, so I won't forget again....U know me, I'm not getting any younger here... :giggle:

Thanks so much Butterfly for informing us a reminder for Monday!, *putting a note on refrigerator* :hug:

*wonders out loud*..."Am I going to be watching this or not....*flips a coin in the air and it's..............* :naughty:.....*sees the bedroom*...umm...:lol:...ok ok, I wouldn't do that...I'll let a sweet ^Angel^ watch her movie...umm...want a hint dear about if I'll watch with ya? Here it is-->>> *waiting with an empty plate* :D :ily:

:whistle:

About 45 min to start! :applause: I am gonna record it since I'll be miss some....I wouldn't want to miss it so I can watch it again when I have a time!

ButterflyGirl said:
It is on Lifetime.

Oh boy! :tears: That was one good movie. I cried so much when I recovered that Michael die, that's the boy who's mother burnt him with a cirgarette on his back written as 'bad boy'. :(

Another thing I'm happy to see Jacob doing better, poor kid been through so much I wanna kick that father's ass! And the mother for not done a thing to protect her son. :pissed:

Those people who helps the abusive children are awesome people! :thumb:

oh my! i got tear to saw this.. sigh.. i feel bad for kids... the kids need help!!!! i am surprise that he grow up and go college.. i am soo happy for him!!! now he help kids too.. :D god bless them! :angel:

Man wish I would have read this post earlier, I missed it. I would have liked that movie. I hope it comes on again. I know lifetime will replay a lot of movies. Ill keep my eye open :thumb:

I had a lot of tears running down on my cheeks while I was watching the movie. It made me so angry to see the idiots abusing these poor little kids. Bless these two women's hearts for not giving up to help children to be safe from abusive people.

Cheri said:
Oh boy! :tears: That was one good movie. I cried so much when I recovered that Michael die, that's the boy who's mother burnt him with a cirgarette on his back written as 'bad boy'. :(

Another thing I'm happy to see Jacob doing better, poor kid been through so much I wanna kick that father's ass! And the mother for not done a thing to protect her son. :pissed:

Yes i :cry: when micheal die poor micheal

Dang I tried to gonna watch but not on my tv list wahhh .. hope if they put different channel lol lol lol :D :lol:

Cheri said:

yea thats right.. i hate to see that he got burnt his back sigh.. got me piss off! big time!

Oh me too, I couldn't even stop crying either. :tears: ....I just can't believe a parents would actually abused their children soo badly just because they're being bad?....I don't understand this at all, maybe I never will, I do not care what the excuses may be, but my God, no child deserves to be abused like that period....It's makes my stomach so ill....

My heart goes out to all those children who been abused, it's just awful :sigh:...God blessing those two women who got this started, and save millions of children all around, without those women, God knows what would happen to those children.....I wish there were more people like them out there, cause they do need help, and it should never be ignored....I personally want to do something like this myself, I'm not going to sit around watching children dying every second when they're in the care of an abuser....No way in hell I would allow that to happen to any child... :(

i agree with ^Angel^ , i am glad that 2 women started open place for kids who have plms with parents.. whew.. god bless them!

Cheri said:

Did you see what Jacob had on his chest, arms, etc? His father burn him with a hot icon.....God!!!!... :pissed:

^Angel^ said:
Did you see what Jacob had on his chest, arms, etc? His father burn him with a hot icon.....God!!!!... :pissed:

oh ewww hot iron on the boy's chest?

I miss the movie which i heard abt true story DAMN!! bec i have to work that why i miss it if movie come back agian so i m gonna WATCH AGAIN that my chance LOL

Back