True Story Movie " For The Love Of A Child "

Oh, that one u were talking about Lifetime. No wonder, u asked this question in other thread.

^Angel^ said:
Did you see what Jacob had on his chest, arms, etc? His father burn him with a hot icon.....God!!!!... :pissed:

Yeah! Bastard! :pissed: I felt like crawling in the TV and save Jacob. :tears:

Cheri said:
Yeah! Bastard! :pissed: I felt like crawling in the TV and save Jacob. :tears:

I would have adopt jacob no matter what the parents say, i wouldn't let the father touch him ever again!!!!!!!!!!

Although I didn't see the movie tonight, but from what I'm seeing here, sounds like horrible acts were inflicted upon some children...yet, I didn't read what did happened to the ones that caused this terrible tragedy...were the ones that did this ever prosecuted for those horrendous crimes mentioned in this thread?

Cheri said:
Oh boy! :tears: That was one good movie. I cried so much when I recovered that Michael die, that's the boy who's mother burnt him with a cirgarette on his back written as 'bad boy'. :(

Another thing I'm happy to see Jacob doing better, poor kid been through so much I wanna kick that father's ass! And the mother for not done a thing to protect her son. :pissed:

Those people who helps the abusive children are awesome people! :thumb:
Yes I also cried about Michael's death. I knew that his mother was still up to no good when she came to pick him up. That bitch!!

LovelyBlkGal said:
I miss the movie which i heard abt true story DAMN!! bec i have to work that why i miss it if movie come back agian so i m gonna WATCH AGAIN that my chance LOL
should show tv this sat.. i am sure...

ButterflyGirl said:
Yes I also cried about Michael's death. I knew that his mother was still up to no good when she came to pick him up. That bitch!!
yea i wish never pick him up go home.. for sure he still alive.. sigh!

^Angel^ said:
Oh me too, I couldn't even stop crying either. :tears: ....I just can't believe a parents would actually abused their children soo badly just because they're being bad?....I don't understand this at all, maybe I never will, I do not care what the excuses may be, but my God, no child deserves to be abused like that period....It's makes my stomach so ill....

My heart goes out to all those children who been abused, it's just awful :sigh:...God blessing those two women who got this started, and save millions of children all around, without those women, God knows what would happen to those children.....I wish there were more people like them out there, cause they do need help, and it should never be ignored....I personally want to do something like this myself, I'm not going to sit around watching children dying every second when they're in the care of an abuser....No way in hell I would allow that to happen to any child... :(
Yea I know how you feel. I feel the same way.

People who hurt their children like that are evil and mentally unstable. I felt like crawling into the TV to kick and punch these people. I would do anything to protect the children from harm and from being killed.

ButterflyGirl said:

Oh me too , I knew that woman was up to something too cause she was soo impatient, and I had a bad feeling about this, then when I found out he died, I almost lost it....

I don't understand why in the hell did the court allow that child to go back to someone who already abused that child in the first place? I always believe that once an abuser will always be an abuser period, there no way that these people will suddenly change and a child can not save him/herself either...

This makes me soo mad!!!

ButterflyGirl said:

Yep me too I could tell that she is up to something, the way she look her expressions. I just wishes that no children would never went back with their parents. Once is enough, It should end there. I don't believe in chances not when it comes to abusive and neglect.

Cheri said:
Yep me too I could tell that she is up to something, the way she look her expressions. I just wishes that no children would never went back with their parents. Once is enough, It should end there. I don't believe in chances not when it comes to abusive and neglect.
yea same here that what i saw expression.. i am sooo mad cuz of i see the michael have a cute smile with wave.. sigh

How did Michael die? I watched it and it was so good! but yet it was sad too. as far as i thought was michael was in a car accident.. was i right?

RebelGirl said:
How did Michael die? I watched it and it was so good! but yet it was sad too. as far as i thought was michael was in a car accident.. was i right?
It didn't say in the movie about how Michael die but apparently he had died from his mother's hands :(

ButterflyGirl said:
It didn't say in the movie about how Michael die but apparently he had died from his mother's hands :(

okay thanks for letting me know...

RebelGirl said:
I wondered what happened to Sara... since she went home to her mother..
I have wondered about her too but since the movie didn't say anything about Sara after she went home I assume that she is okay. I hope her mother kept her promise to Sara that she will not let her boyfriend come back into their life ever again.

ButterflyGirl said:

Yeah I think so too, and also they didn't say anything about the little blonde girl either, I wonder if she made it...

Back